Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

its ju - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / its ju (941 Views)

Help / Stammering Is Killing Me - I Can't Even Talk To A Woman - Please Advice / What Natural Remedies Can One Use To Flush Out Excess Blood Sugar? (2) (3) (4)

its ju by Timmygal: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
pls
Re: its ju by Derabi(f): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
y do u want to kill the baby

Re: its ju by Derabi(f): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
y do u want to kill the baby?
www.justfashionwithderabi..com
Re: its ju by Timmygal: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
pls I don't need hypocrite to comment on this post virgin Mary
Re: its ju by Tallesty1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Timmygal: pls I need the doctors in the house to help me. I am a month pregnant and I want to flush it.pls I want u to tell me d name of a pill I can buy or direct me to a doctor in my location I stay at Lokoja pls its very urgent
Flush wetin? Abeg keep it jaree, thats your reward for all the awesome guys you slept with
Re: its ju by Meestique: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
''Flush'' more like poo! Oh Poor foetus..! Ur mum doesn't even consider u a living thing.

Re: its ju by chimajii: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
u knw what baffles me? Whenever i hear that a Girl got pregnant. I begin to wonder. Hw come? i always feel. If u're woman enuf to crave d.iick, y not take appropriate steps to ensure u dnt get pregnant? I mean, if u knew u were going to have sex regardless of whether condom was involved or not . Y didnt u take out tym to knw the caution to take or what u needed to take so that even if ur boyfriend mistakenly dumps his Load inside of ur coochie or the condom breaks, u'll still be at ease knwing that u won't get pregnant. Hmm....what do i know??
Re: its ju by Crown128(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
U don't need to kill that unborn child no matter d circumstances that u think warrant you to do that, pls I'll try to introduce u to an N.G.O, they possibly unite u to the baby father or ensures he fully takes responsibility of the pregnancy and to some period of time after birth. I based in Abuja, if u're interested send me PM.
Remember child(ren) is/are the precious gift from God.

Re: its ju by siegfried99(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Keep it, and if u insist on flushing it, take 1 litre of Hypo angry undecided angry angry
Re: its ju by mkoabiola: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hmmmm.
Na only u waka do am.
Wat of d guy.
He is nt responsible abi.
Ok,continue ....flush it
Now am telling u I want to help u and introduce to NGO,u refuse..
All ds unborn babies u av been flushing
Remeber,Daris God ooo,daris God ooo,
Re: its ju by armadeo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Meestique: ''Flush'' more like poo! Oh Poor foetus..! Ur mum doesn't even consider u a living thing.

i just taya sef. FLUSH of all words.

girl what you do with your body is your business but i can assure you no help will come from here.
Re: its ju by Goldenboy842(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
Get good quantity of lime in d mng.
Make it into a juice n drink . Eat after 20mint.
U will be ok.

Lagos Sets Up Ebola Website, Social Media Accounts | @ebolaalert / Benefits Of Breastfeeding!!! / Learn How To Lose 20 Pounds In 2 Weeks!