Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations (7252 Views)

Controversy Trails Appointment Of Substantive AGF / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' / Ogboni To Make Up Rochas Okorocha Cabinets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by abdnMe: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
Source: http://thecitizenng.com/other-news/outrage-trails-ogboni-pastors-revelations/

Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, and Christian leaders across the country have lambasted Prophet Solomon Oladimeji, the Cherubim and Seraphim Church prophet who confessed to being a top Ogboni leader in an interview with SATURDAY SUN last week.
The prophet in the exclusive interview with TUNDE THOMAS further claimed that his membership of Ogboni fraternity is not only well known to his church members but also to the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, where he claimed to be playing prominent role at Alapere, and Odongunyan branches of the association in Lagos State..
While saying that he was not ashamed to be an Ogboni leaderr just as he is not ashamed of being a disciple of Jesus Christ, the prophet said he is using his membership of Ogboni fraternity to win more souls for Jesus Christ.
Describing Oladimeji as an anti-Christ, CAN, speaking through its Secretary-General, Rev. Musa Asake, implore true believers to keep away from Oladimeji whom he further described as a fake and a deceiver.
“That man is doomed if he failed to repent and ask for forgiveness. He should not be referred to as a pastor or prophet, the spirit of Christ is not dwelling in him. He is possessed by a demonic spirit. He is an agent of darkness.
Below is an excerpt from the interview:
How would you react to Pastor Solomon Oladimeji’s declaration that he is not only a minister of God but that he is also a top leader in Ogboni fraternity, and that Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Odongunyan branch in Ikorodu, Lagos State, is aware of his membership of the fraternity?
Pastor Oladimeji or whosoever is not a Christian. I want the whole world to know that he is a fake pastor. Oladimeji is an agent of darkness. Satan and not Jesus Christ is his father.
I want Nigerians and the whole world to know that this man is an evil man. There is no way light and darkness can co-exist, Jesus Christ is light, while Ogboni to which Oladimeji claimed to be a top member is an evil association, an occultic group. Oladimeji and his co-travellers in that group are messengers of the devil.
Oladimeji is a man of deceit. He should not be taken serious by genuine born-again Christians. Oladimeji should repent now or he will rot in hell fire.
Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, had warned us that it’s not everybody who claims to be His follower that is truly born of the Holy Spirit. Oladimeji is a wolf in sheep’s skin.
There is no way CAN would tolerate such apostle of darkness in its midst. He is a name-dropper. Let him provide the whole world with the full details of membership of CAN. He is a fake. Let him show concrete evidence of his membership of CAN like registration number, his membership card duly endorsed by the local branch of CAN among a host of other details.
CAN is waiting for him to do this. His failure to do so will prove to the whole world that the man is an occultic rather than a minister of God that he claimed to be. From his conduct and utterances, it is glaring to anybody who has the discerning spirit that Oladimeji is a pathological liar. He is still an unbeliever. He needs redemption. I’m using this opportunity to denounce him before the whole world that CAN has nothing to do with Oladimeji, and the Prophetess who also claimed to be a minister of God, and at the same time Ogboni women leader. CAN is not a secret cult like Ogboni fraternity.
In that interview, Pastor Oladimeji quoted scriptures to back up some of his actions and beliefs like killing animals for propriatory sacrifice to heal any sick member of his church or those brought to him for healing, what do you have to say on this?
People should not be deceived by this so-called pastor’s quotation of the Bible to support or justify his devilish actions. Don’t forget that satan, Oladimeji’s godfather, also quoted the Bible. Our concern is that we pray for this man to repent now because through his actions, he is leading many gullible and innocent souls to hell. Oladimeji is a deceit, his quotation or knowledge of the Bible doesn’t make him a true believer. It is very insulting for him to claim that he is using Ogboni cult to win souls for Christ. I’m shocked and disappointed that this prophet who is living in darkness could refer to himself as a church founder. How can you be an Ogboni chieftain, and at the same time be a servant in the vineyard of the Lord?
You can’t serve two masters at the same time, it is either you are in light or darkness. But it is very obvious that Oladimeji is wining and dining with the devil. He is an apostle of principalities and power of darkness condemned by the Bible...
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by DeCritique(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
Can you imagine? And to actually think he has the temerity to say that he is not ashamed to be an Ogboni member while still covering up his dirty deeds with lame excuses.

And this is a major reason why i detest all these white garment churches
What God Almighty will judge in this world is too numerous to recount. May He save us all. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by redsun(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ogboni is no different from the knights of the templar.The only difference is that it is got african themes.

Foolish people that are cursed to always condemn their own,that is why they are not evolving mentally and otherwise

4 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by konjakonja(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
Please how can someone join ogboni fraternity?

5 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by IdomaLikita: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Foolish CAN

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by TechRev: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
konjakonja: Please how can someone join ogboni fraternity?
Good question.
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
konjakonja: Please how can someone join ogboni fraternity?
contact me. Address: Sambisa forest.

4 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
See them ventilating on him,as if most of them aren't in one occult,or the other..

5 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by Yoritshekiri: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
This has more to do with his tribe the Ogboni fraternity.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by konjakonja(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Professor Peter: contact me. Address: Sambisa forest.
Be serious prof
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by tmotmo: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Yomieluv: See them ventilating on him,as if most of them aren't in one occult,or the other..

Thank you for your comment.

Some of us are still living witnesses to when Pastor Idahosa and the current CAN President started it up.

The rumour in the early 80's that Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life buried seven cows alife for rituals to kick-start the "evangelism" is still hanging somewhere in our memories.

The starting of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ............. though pastor Okotie chris can be re-referenced for this.

etc
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by OmoLisabi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
redsun: Ogboni is no different from the knights of the templar.The only difference is that it is got african themes.

Foolish people that are cursed to always condemn their own,that is why they are not evolving mentally and otherwise
God will bless you
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by MayorofLagos(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
redsun: Ogboni is no different from the knights of the templar.The only difference is that it is got african themes.

grin grin grin

The Pope, who these CAN monkeys bow to when they kiss the ring on his finger, is equally a fanatic follower and believer in the trinity - The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit.

The trinity is symbolically and trigonometrically represented as a triangle.....a core principle in earth cult, which Ogboni is. The triangle is an object of altar for Illuminatis.

As it is above, so below! When you combine a top triangle and a bottom triangle you get the CROSS and the SIX POINTED STARS, both of which are objects of altar for Christians and Kabalists.

I laugh in Latin.....CAN is a lost sheep for critizing Ogboni. Only if they knew where Christianity took its rituals from..... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Eyaaa
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by EdCure: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Na wao. True pastors are hard to find these days. Materialism, greed, conformity and compromise has taken over.
Some of the don't even know when they refer to their assembly as business/corporation.

4 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by djfaithy: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
Glad to see Nigerians are now waking.
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by Handcuff: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

grin grin grin

The Pope, who these CAN monkeys bow to when they kiss the ring on his finger, is equally a fanatic follower and believer in the trinity - The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit.

The trinity is symbolically and trigonometrically represented as a triangle.....a core principle in earth cult, which Ogboni is. The triangle is an object of altar for Illuminatis.

As it is above, so below! When you combine a top triangle and a bottom triangle you get the CROSS and the SIX POINTED STARS, both of which are objects of altar for Christians and Kabalists.

I laugh in Latin.....CAN is a lost sheep for critizing Ogboni. Only if they knew where Christianity took its rituals from..... grin grin

The trinity is not represented with any symbol.

8 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by AustineE1: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
I dont ve problem with the so-called prophet Oladimeji being a member of Ogboni.Ogboni is part of the yoruba traditional settings,so if he wants to stick to his ogboni good for him but calling himself a prophet and relating his association with christianity is totally unacceptable and amounts to defamation.Since the Holy bible made it clear that our God is a jealous God and he cannot share his glory with other gods,Oladimeji should proudly stick to his Ogboni and build his temple or shrine where he offers solution to his victims sorry,i mean his clients rather than using christianity as a cover.
In the interview he granted sunnewspaper,he said he usually calls on Ogun and other yoruba numerous gods during healing and of course Olodumare which is the christian God.He must endeavour to stand firm with whatever he believes and not entangling christendom with his deeds,he even said he prepares charms known as Awoye(nt so sure of the spelling)for pastors who wants their churches to be filled to capacity!He mentioned of formerly being a member of Isala Ogboni fraternity and later decamped to (AOFN)aborigine Ogboni fraternity of Nigeria!Let him stick to his African tradition and let christians be.

4 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by Dramadiddy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hmmmm Me I cannor talk this one oh!
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by harev16: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
I hope Africa can free herself soon from the slavery of foreign religions, especially the two major ones in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by Handcuff: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
harev16: I hope Africa can free herself soon from the slavery of foreign religions, especially the two major ones in Nigeria

Why is it that Africans like U tag 'christianity' as foreign,
To people in the west, isnt a religion that originated from ISREAL foreign
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by harev16: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
Handcuff:

Why is it that Africans like U tag 'christianity' as foreign,
To people in the west, isnt a religion that originated from ISREAL foreign
I don't get you, what does that change? Are we Israelites? We Africans need to start thinking rather than accept the half truths they tell us

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by Handcuff: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
harev16: I don't get you, what does that change? Are we Israelites? We Africans need to start thinking rather than accept the half truths they tell us
Africans are not the only christian,
Why dont the Americans/europeans call it foreign since it is from Isreal ?

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by Oklander: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
na una sabi, e no concern me...
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by AustineE1: 5:30am On Jul 06, 2014
harev16: I hope Africa can free herself soon from the slavery of foreign religions, especially the two major ones in Nigeria
hypocrisy in display,you only care about liberating yourself from foriegn religion,i guess you wld also liberate yourself from western education;science and technology,liberate yourselves from always having to run to Britain,USA etc for medical tourism and of course liberate yourself from always using your lap-top to spew trash...why is it that all you who are seeking for liberation from the west are only kin on religion,but loves going to the west to copy everything and proudly set the west as example whenever you want to critcise government!You cant force African religion on people,those who have seen the LIGHT,will most likely stick with the LIGHT...if African religion offers you succour,good for you!

3 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by Soloter(m): 5:36am On Jul 06, 2014
tmotmo:

Thank you for your comment.

Some of us are still living witnesses to when Pastor Idahosa and the current CAN President started it up.

The rumour in the early 80's that Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life buried seven cows alife for rituals to kick-start the "evangelism" is still hanging somewhere in our memories.

The starting of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ............. though pastor Okotie chris can be re-referenced for this.

etc
my friend, pastor Kumuyi didn't start as you've alleged and in him is no iota of DARKNESS. this was mere rumour patented by the agent of darkness. Remember they called Christ Beelzebub when Christ was completely LIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by ojimbo(m): 5:55am On Jul 06, 2014
DeCritique: Can you imagine? And to actually think he has the temerity to say that he is not ashamed to be an Ogboni member while still covering up his dirty deeds with lame excuses.

And this is a major reason why i detest all these white garment churches
What God Almighty will judge in this world is too numerous to recount. May He save us all. Amen.
na only white garment churches? Abeg dem plenty joor
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by ojimbo(m): 6:04am On Jul 06, 2014
Austine.E:

hypocrisy in display,you only care about liberating yourself from foriegn religion,i guess you wld also liberate yourself from western education;science and technology,liberate yourselves from always having to run to Britain,USA etc for medical tourism and of course liberate yourself from always using your lap-top to spew trash...why is it that all you who are seeking for liberation from the west are only kin on religion,but loves going to the west to copy everything and proudly set the west as example whenever you want to critcise government!You cant force African religion on people,those who have seen the LIGHT,will most likely stick with the LIGHT...if African religion offers you succour,good for you!
senseless point. He made a point but you replied out of point

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by tmotmo: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2014
Soloter: my friend, pastor Kumuyi didn't start as you've alleged and in him is no iota of DARKNESS. this was mere rumour patented by the agent of darkness. Remember they called Christ Beelzebub when Christ was completely LIGHT.

Your comment is welcome.
However, I still have doubts as to what your age was in the late 70's and/or not been a good history student of your immediate environment if you are of age by then.

Secondly, do you want confirm to us here that it was the same or another agent of darkness that spoke with "Our Man-of-God" to instruct the members then, that watching Television was evil?

Please I may choose not respond to your subsequent comment on this my post as you are entitled to your views, but to think others views are demonic, not authentic, and/or illlogical is not is evil in itself.

More so, why do you choose to defend only pastor kumuyi and not with other "Men-of-God" I mentioned in my post you responded to?

Seek for knowledge and it shall set you free (Holy Bible, John 8:32)
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by AustineE1: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2014
ojimbo: senseless point. He made a point but you replied out of point
of course my post wld be senseless to you because am not a devils advocate,stick to your clandestine association and allow those who savour in the glory of true LIGHT to be.If you are Ogboni or whatever,come out fully and represent it,dont use christianity to shield your self(just like what Olori Olowo Oladimeji did!),nobody is against your freedom of association but as for me and my household,we are proudly for Jesus christ.
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by tmotmo: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2014
Handcuff:
Africans are not the only christian,
Why dont the Americans/europeans call it foreign since it is from Isreal ?

Acceptances of a practice or whatever by Americans/Europeans has not and cannot make what is foreign to be called local or indigineous.
My typical example of this among other practices is the LBGTI movement that had been vehemently rejected by Nigerians and signed into law by the President.
Re: Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations by mona83(f): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2014
Hi all!

I will be showcasing my Ready-To-Wear Collection on Sunday, 6th of July, 2014 at Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Ikeja, Lagos.

The event is themed "Yes, We Can!!!".
Nigerian Designer-PatternMakers CAN design and create garments of global standards.
Come see for yourself.

There will be an Exhibition(a 10 - 20% discount applies on all orders placed), followed by a Fashion Show.
Please visit clifecentre.com/fashionshow to register for the event.

O'Kett Designs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Nigeria Police Attacks Eastern Security Network In Imo, Abandons Their Vehicles / Zainab Ahmed: Creditors Owe FG ₦5.2 Trilion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.