Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria (32100 Views)

Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2015 [PICS] / Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock / Photos: Top 10 Most Handsome Entertainers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by dreydee(m): 1:35am On Jul 10, 2014
hahahahaha, see mike ezuruonye big belle 4 him last pic, and yet he still no wan wear singlet
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by dreydee(m): 1:37am On Jul 10, 2014
drealnamdy: The latest up coming star Entertainer...'Mandie!
ttaaahh!! comot dat coat from dat place
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by benrated(m): 1:39am On Jul 10, 2014
Dey r all stylish buh ice prince He shouldn't be dia. I ll v 2 go with d'banj
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by tandj: 1:41am On Jul 10, 2014
Op,this ur list is incomplete o.
No aki na pawpaw. Those dudes should be number one. Get a compilation of their pictures and u won't be surprised.

As per chidi mokeme,I agree totally. That guy can spend thousands just to look good than improving on his acting skills.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Ishilove: 1:47am On Jul 10, 2014
lalasticlala: Ramsey
This guy just gets finer as he gets older smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Ishilove: 1:52am On Jul 10, 2014
bustyhelen: peter Okoye should b removed from there and replaced with Davido.

hahahahahahaha

BTW lynxxx can get ladies wetttt
Which ladies? Not me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Ramsey n lynxx does it for me! Other r immature
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by DnigerianPrince: 3:40am On Jul 10, 2014
DJ Xclusive

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2014
hatux: Banky W, Ramsey Noah!
dude!! You are a guy!!! Or are you gay? angry

This list is for da ladies
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Without flavour, I don't believe this list.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Suresh08: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2014
hey I should be on that list..
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by iphedahyor(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2014
bustyhelen: peter Okoye should b removed from there and replaced with Davido.

hahahahahahaha

BTW lynxxx can get ladies wetttt
yeah!!....he did got u wet.
......oya,...take towel dry am or go spread am inside sun.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by drealnamdy(m): 6:55am On Jul 10, 2014
dreydee:
ttaaahh!! comot dat coat from dat place

#betterrecognise!! wink
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Suresh08: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2014
:
Bantino: What about Derenle? grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2014
Wat abt Naeto C
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2014
wat about WAEC??do u come wit any
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Elnino4ladies: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2014
Nice compilation...d'banj rock..ice prince kiddish...
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2014
Lynxxxx oooooh! In faze voice *u dey make my heart dey go kpokpodikpokpodikpokpodikpokpodikpo*
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2014
maxism2: lovely

but y wizkid no de there na?
. Kai. They aint talking about juveniles here.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by chucky234(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2014
Ice Prince to me is a bad dresser, his choice of clothes and combination is always poor. Just like 2face Aboki Ice Prince wears mosque jalamia to redcarpets, shows they knows next to nothing about fashion rules.
Ramsey, Uti, Dbanj, Chidi, IK and Lynxx does it for me any day.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by iamsmile(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2014
undecided
rahazaqa: 1)Dbanj 2)Gbenro 3)lynx 4)Peter 5)Ice prince
D'banj should be replaced with MR IBU
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2014
I think Lynxx is the most fashionable.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by smoothlips(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2014
I have really gone tru this list and pictures....they all might be fashionable and stylish (for 19yr olds and wonna be celebs) but none of them is classy! maybe lynx?
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by baslone: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2014
I dont know what he does for a living though but Olu Maintain dwarfs 80percent on that list!

Word!!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by tuffgongjo(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2014
Terry G,Denrele$Area father suppose they this list now,abi dem too sha dey dress in a Very Very UNIQUE way.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by tuffgongjo(m): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2014
baslone: I dont know what he does for a living though but Olu Maintain dwarfs 80percent on that list!

Word!!!!
so on point #mreffizzy
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by tuffgongjo(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2014
Ice prince on this list,it beggars believe that anyone will rate mr Zamani as a powerful dresser he aren't even a good one kwa.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by aminaeke: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2014
I will crown Mike, he is so cute and reminds me of my late Boyfriend.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by starcelebritybu(f): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2014
Wow! All guys are really very bold...
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by linababy(f): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Dey r all cute except Ice Prince,he looks so childish
Re: Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria by nwaka80(f): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2014
aminaeke: I will crown Mike, he is so cute and reminds me of my late Boyfriend

awwww kpele o cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home / Funke Akindele And Chidinma Stylish In White Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.