Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. (7808 Views)

Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London / 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London / North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Olodo feeling funky cheesy
I can see you are already frustrated and silently begging to be left alone tongue
Obe akwa grin

vicadex07: Piracy runs in your blood. That's the way of ibo people. Continue with your copy copy because I know you can't help it. Its in your DNA. Ibo people can pirate poop.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: Nna mennn take am easy na! Why you dey murder English like this? cheesy I still be learner but I fit teach you o!

Who taught you that "what's" is the same as "what has"?
So much for yoruba literacy.lol
Thou your people are very poor in English except for a few. When I was doing my youth service,the local government Inspector who seems to be among the very few detribalised yorubas thou from kogi said "you find the best grammarians among the Igbos"! The yoruba corp members almost killed themselves that day.
The Igbos and some from other tribes took advantage of the village and farmed!both boys and girls. And today,the land belongs to us!because the villagers were impressed. The only yorubas who joined us were those who mixed up with other tribes while the rest ran after village girls and got into trouble with the boys. They expected us to fight for them as co corp members but we denied them cheesy

The issue of flirting,the notorious was a yoruba girl named oduayo who was nicknamed odu-wowo by the villagers. She got into a fight with her village man-friend and he stripped her naked. I went to Abuja for weekend if not I would have taken her pics because that girl hated and beefed me for no reason. Besides, she wasn't my class because poverty was written all over her and her English, worse than yours. The Igbo girl who dated a benin guy that was working in the local govt had it hot from the Igbo corp members but later,we let her be when we saw it was genuine and they are now married.

Wretched old man. 1st class olodo with a 5.00 in madness,hate,frustration,laziness and jealousy cheesy

YOU'RE A LEARNER.

(') IS USE TO SHOW POSSESSION, TO OMIT WORDS.....

WHAT'S - WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

WHAT'S - WHAT'S HAS OUR GOVERNMENT DONE TO IMPROVE..........

IT'S - IT IS

IT'S - IT HAS

O'ER - OVER

GO AND BUCKLE DOWN. YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BRAIN. I HAVE EVEN FORGOTTEN THAT YOU ARE A NCE HOLDER,HOUSE WIFE.

#I AM HAPPY TO BE A 5.00GPA STUDENT AND STUDYING (STUDIED ) ONE OF LUCRATIVE COURSE

OLODO, DULLARD.

CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR WHATSAPP DIGIT OR EMAIL?
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy choi! I am speechless!!
Thank God you confirmed yourself a CERTIIFIED OLODO with a 5.00 in stupidity! I am not a grammarian but I could pass for your teacher. Unfortunately I don't teach imbeciles.
You are a disgrace undecided
Whoever taught you this rubbish should be sentenced to life imprisonment.
Pls sir,enrol in an adult education class before you finally clock 50!
Shameless old man undecided

5.00GPA:

YOU'RE A LEARNER.

(') IS USE TO SHOW POSSESSION, TO OMIT WORDS.....

WHAT'S - WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

WHAT'S - WHAT'S HAS OUR GOVERNMENT DONE TO IMPROVE..........

IT'S - IT IS

IT'S - IT HAS

O'ER - OVER

GO AND BUCKLE DOWN. YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BRAIN. I HAVE EVEN FORGOTTEN THAT YOU ARE A NCE HOLDER,HOUSE WIFE.

#I AM HAPPY TO BE A 5.00GPA STUDENT AND STUDYING (STUDIED ) ONE OF LUCRATIVE COURSE

OLODO, DULLARD.

CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR WHATSAPP DIGIT OR EMAIL?

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: cheesy cheesy cheesy choi! I am speechless!!
Thank God you confirmed yourself a CERTIIFIED OLODO with a 5.00 in stupidity! I am not a grammarian but I could pass for your teacher. Unfortunately I don't teach imbeciles.
You are a disgrace undecided
Whoever taught you this rubbish should be sentenced to life imprisonment.
Pls sir,enrol in an adult education class before you finally clock 50!
Shameless old man undecided

YOU HAVE TO BE SPEECHLESS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THE USAGE OF APOSTROPHE (')

I'VE ENLIGHTENED YOU ABOUT THE USAGE OF APOSTROPHES (').

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A GRAMMARIAN BEFORE YOU KNOW THE USAGE OF APOSTROPHE.

YOU'RE STILL MY DAUGHTER, SO I HAVE TO GUIDE YOU WELL.

#DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, WHATSAPP DIGIT.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by tonychristopher: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2014
vicadex07: lol...its paining you now abi...seems you're very new to nairaland. Have you ever heard of South West, yor0ba, amala politics and all sorts of degrading terms. Ask your fellow ibo people, they are very good, infact the best at inventing such things. If you knew what your brothers do here on this forum, you'll be really ashamed...ignorance is such a bliss

THIS IS DRUG PEOPLE, AND GUESS WHAT, THEY MUST BE IGBO...THAT CHOSEN TRIBE....I JUST DONT KNOW WHY YORUBAS ARE THIS TRIBALISTIC

A Cambodian Municipal Court yesterday June 11th sentenced 36 year old Nigerian woman, Collin Seniola Bosede to 25 years in prison for international drug trafficking after being found with 1.5kg of methamphetamine in her bag at the Phnom Penh International Airport in August 2013.

Bosede, who was travelling to Cambodia from Nigeria on August 4th made a stop at Qatar where according to her confessional statement, she met with a Canadian man named Amad who handed her a bag containing cassette players, the drug, clothes and a laptop and asked her to give it to an unidentified man in Cambodia. She was arrested as she landed at the Phnom Penh Airport.

During her trial on May 27th 2014, Bosede said she did not know the bag contained any drug as what she saw was only the laptop and the clothes in the bag. As the court read the verdict yesterday, she began crying. "It was very unjust. I was not the drug trafficker. Please release me. I want to go back home,” Bosede said.

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2014/06/nigerian-woman-sentenced-to-25-years-in.html

A top Bollywood actor, Nanduri Uday Kiran (29) and Nigerian national Rotimi Olusola Kehinde were today arrested by the East Zone Task Force Policemen in India for allegedly transacting a drug deal in Jubilee Hill in India.

According to India Police , Rotimi came to India on a business visa and developed local contacts in trafficking of narcotics drugs in Bangalore and Hyderabad after procuring drugs from one Hakeem, a Sudanese national residing in Delhi. They were arrested when both men were seen negotiating for the drug which cost Rs 1,500 per gram and sold for Rs 3,000 per gram, depending on the clients needs.

15grams of hard drugs were found on both men when the were arrested. Uday Kiran acted in films like 'Parare', 'Rakshakulu', 'Yuvarajyam' and 'Facebook'.
Posted by Linda Ikeji at 5:45 PM

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2014/03/indian-actor-and-nigerian-arrested-for.html

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by tonychristopher: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2014
quid:
^^ If you are frustrated, there is always the popular Yoruba solution ==>

COWARDICE MUST BE SO INTERMESHED IN YORUBA CULTURE THAT THEIR SAGE O SAGE DIED OF RAT POISONING AKA OTA PIAPIA NEE KILL AND DRY

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by tonychristopher: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2014
"By 2030, Yorubas will become minority in Nigeria and even in South west as Igbos and Hausas have taken over all the business opportunities because the acclaimed native (Yoruba) are NATURALLY very lazy to their bones".

Its always sad when an entire tribe receives insult or their character unearthed due to the insanity of one individual who claimed to be their son, but might be fathered by unknown hired Niger Soldier during the Nigerian - Biafra civil war.

When Lagos was the capital of Nigeria Hausa/Fulani and igbos invested hugely in Lagos city. After the shift of Lagos as capital of Nigeria to Abuja, they took over the economy of Lagos from the British. From onset, Yorubas were only busy dancing Owanbe in the streets of Lagos and Ibadan.

Till date, their lazy bones couldn't allow them invest and assist the boost of Nigeria's economy.

Hausa and Igbos took over South west economy from British not from yorubas and its never by force or with arms but by economic skills and strategies built through progressive business mind. The Simple fact is that, they took over the economy because majority of yorubas are very lazy and few educated ones among them only want a white collor job where they will be accountants or useless lawyer for the Hausa and igbo rich men.

Let us specifically give some of these ignorant Yorubas commons sense analogue and idea about Igbos economic dominance and Hausa business and agricultural progresses.

Igbos did not see Yorubas in Benin republic to dominate the market there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Togo to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ghana to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ivory Coast to dominate economy there, eithier did Hausa see Yoruba before dominating Saudi Arabia, Niger and other part of the continent with their agricultural products and trades. Igbos did not see Yorubas in Nairobi Kenya before displacing Indians there to dominate their economy, Igbos did not see Yorubas in China to dominate all the shopping malls at Guangxillu in Guangzhuo China.

Hausa did not see Yoruba before dominating Money Exchange trade and gold businesses. This list may be endless. Igbos and Hausas/Fulani are very hard working Nigerians.

QUESTIONS

In what trade or fields are Yorubas famous?. What are their contribution to Nigeria economically?.

Average yoruba in Lagos state is a street taut or thug. Majority of dirty houses in Lagos are owned, and occupied by Yorubas. Big masions or companies in Lagos were own by Igbos and Hausa.

RESEARCH RESULT by Independent body;

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

Igbos and Hausa are not only living in Lagos. Igbos live in the east, in the north. Hausas live in the east, west and north like any igbo. Yorubas are very few in other part of the country. Their laziness never allow them go far. Of course, they can't go to Kano, Port Harcourt or Enugu to do Alaye job.

The problem here is that Igbos migrate more than others and they are been tagged criminals even caught Yoruba criminals most times claim Igbo.

Igbo are followed by Hausa, but Yorubas never migrate like them to have experience and see things for themselves. That's why Hausa and Igbos can make better united Nigeria. Though few Hausas can speak Igbo and Yoruba language, but majority of igbos speaks both Hausa and Yoruba very fluently.

While Yorubas hardly speak both. In some cases, very few yorubas in Military service speaks unclear Hausa language.

The true is the good migration among Nigerians and doing business or trading improves our nationality, unity and languages. It boost our economy too, but Lazy bones don't. They sit tight at home and gossips.

As America, Asia are dominated by Igbos, so as Saudi Arabia is dominated by Hausa, and they are all doing businesses there, and doing them well. They invest every where and in Nigeria.

UK is dominated by lazy Yorubas who do nothing there but claimed schooling while majority are just mere taxi drivers or plate and car washers for Westerner. When they can't feed their families with good job, they go on trafficking cocaine or coming back to Lagos where they will join their brothers on Area boys business collecting money or begging money from Hausa and igbo productive people.

As Hausas are interested in politics, so as Yorubas but the difference is that Hausas still do their businesses and farming; feeding the nation day and night, the Yorubas do nothing but follow politicians up and down and hang in the street of lagos for Agboro job. Their youths are always going around waiting when an Igbo or Hausa will buy Land or build house for them to walk with their lazy bones for what they call "Alaye. Fee". Which is more of begging or stupid claim to be owners of the land. Yorubas sell of there lands but leaves inside Lagoon or Canann where water flush them and there families away during raining seasons. They leave most in very smelling dirty places and most times their toilets is inside their cooking pots.

The igbos have left politics since 1967 and now only interested in boosting Nigerians economy with their wealth of experiences in trade, education, technology and science. Since we welcomed Democracy in Nigeria, they have not been politically wise or interested in politics.

If we know the igbos in Education, Trade, business, science and technology, and then know the Hausa/Fulanis in Trade, business, and agriculture, what can we say of the Yorubas? I bet Agboro, Owambe, taxi driver, bus conductors, tax collector and Alaye beggers(Area boys).

Most of my Niger friends who are doing businesses in Lagos complain how these Yoruba tauts disturb them daily. They even sometimes attack some of the Niger boys doing Security works in Lagos. Ahmad from Niger told me how these guys disturbed his other Niger friend selling Suya. They come every evening to eat his Suya forcefully and sometimes beats him if he do complain. He told me that his friend was provoked, then he planned for them one day. One evening these Yoruba boys came with their girl friends, forcefully eating his Suya worth 10,000 naira again, unfortunately, the Suya have been poised with Sleeping drug. So after sitting and eating while shouting, they all slept there, hopelessly till 1am. The four girls where gang raped severally till 4am by Niger boys who joined their brothers and the five boys were killed. And these Niger boys disappeared from Lagos back to their country.

Later, All Niger and Hausa within that street became target by the friends of these vicitims. Businesses were closed for two weeks in that street because of this and police keep patroling to maintain peace and order.

This is how we are loosing citizens and killing businesses. Yorubas must learn to address tautism, criminality, tribalism, thuggry, and laziness among their people.

NOTE: Not all Yorubas are lazy, down to their bone marrows, some are hard working, sincere and nice, though 90% majority in their huge numbers are very lazy and are touts in all major streets in Nigeria. I have many good Yorubas who are nice people and work in good places.

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by phlame(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2014
tonychristopher: "By 2030, Yorubas will become minority in Nigeria and even in South west as Igbos and Hausas have taken over all the business opportunities because the acclaimed native (Yoruba) are NATURALLY very lazy to their bones".

Its always sad when an entire tribe receives insult or their character unearthed due to the insanity of one individual who claimed to be their son, but might be fathered by unknown hired Niger Soldier during the Nigerian - Biafra civil war.

When Lagos was the capital of Nigeria Hausa/Fulani and igbos invested hugely in Lagos city. After the shift of Lagos as capital of Nigeria to Abuja, they took over the economy of Lagos from the British. From onset, Yorubas were only busy dancing Owanbe in the streets of Lagos and Ibadan.

Till date, their lazy bones couldn't allow them invest and assist the boost of Nigeria's economy.

Hausa and Igbos took over South west economy from British not from yorubas and its never by force or with arms but by economic skills and strategies built through progressive business mind. The Simple fact is that, they took over the economy because majority of yorubas are very lazy and few educated ones among them only want a white collor job where they will be accountants or useless lawyer for the Hausa and igbo rich men.

Let us specifically give some of these ignorant Yorubas commons sense analogue and idea about Igbos economic dominance and Hausa business and agricultural progresses.

Igbos did not see Yorubas in Benin republic to dominate the market there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Togo to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ghana to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ivory Coast to dominate economy there, eithier did Hausa see Yoruba before dominating Saudi Arabia, Niger and other part of the continent with their agricultural products and trades. Igbos did not see Yorubas in Nairobi Kenya before displacing Indians there to dominate their economy, Igbos did not see Yorubas in China to dominate all the shopping malls at Guangxillu in Guangzhuo China.

Hausa did not see Yoruba before dominating Money Exchange trade and gold businesses. This list may be endless. Igbos and Hausas/Fulani are very hard working Nigerians.

QUESTIONS

In what trade or fields are Yorubas famous?. What are their contribution to Nigeria economically?.

Average yoruba in Lagos state is a street taut or thug. Majority of dirty houses in Lagos are owned, and occupied by Yorubas. Big masions or companies in Lagos were own by Igbos and Hausa.

RESEARCH RESULT by Independent body;

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

Igbos and Hausa are not only living in Lagos. Igbos live in the east, in the north. Hausas live in the east, west and north like any igbo. Yorubas are very few in other part of the country. Their laziness never allow them go far. Of course, they can't go to Kano, Port Harcourt or Enugu to do Alaye job.

The problem here is that Igbos migrate more than others and they are been tagged criminals even caught Yoruba criminals most times claim Igbo.

Igbo are followed by Hausa, but Yorubas never migrate like them to have experience and see things for themselves. That's why Hausa and Igbos can make better united Nigeria. Though few Hausas can speak Igbo and Yoruba language, but majority of igbos speaks both Hausa and Yoruba very fluently.

While Yorubas hardly speak both. In some cases, very few yorubas in Military service speaks unclear Hausa language.

The true is the good migration among Nigerians and doing business or trading improves our nationality, unity and languages. It boost our economy too, but Lazy bones don't. They sit tight at home and gossips.

As America, Asia are dominated by Igbos, so as Saudi Arabia is dominated by Hausa, and they are all doing businesses there, and doing them well. They invest every where and in Nigeria.

UK is dominated by lazy Yorubas who do nothing there but claimed schooling while majority are just mere taxi drivers or plate and car washers for Westerner. When they can't feed their families with good job, they go on trafficking cocaine or coming back to Lagos where they will join their brothers on Area boys business collecting money or begging money from Hausa and igbo productive people.

As Hausas are interested in politics, so as Yorubas but the difference is that Hausas still do their businesses and farming; feeding the nation day and night, the Yorubas do nothing but follow politicians up and down and hang in the street of lagos for Agboro job. Their youths are always going around waiting when an Igbo or Hausa will buy Land or build house for them to walk with their lazy bones for what they call "Alaye. Fee". Which is more of begging or stupid claim to be owners of the land. Yorubas sell of there lands but leaves inside Lagoon or Canann where water flush them and there families away during raining seasons. They leave most in very smelling dirty places and most times their toilets is inside their cooking pots.

The igbos have left politics since 1967 and now only interested in boosting Nigerians economy with their wealth of experiences in trade, education, technology and science. Since we welcomed Democracy in Nigeria, they have not been politically wise or interested in politics.

If we know the igbos in Education, Trade, business, science and technology, and then know the Hausa/Fulanis in Trade, business, and agriculture, what can we say of the Yorubas? I bet Agboro, Owambe, taxi driver, bus conductors, tax collector and Alaye beggers(Area boys).

Most of my Niger friends who are doing businesses in Lagos complain how these Yoruba tauts disturb them daily. They even sometimes attack some of the Niger boys doing Security works in Lagos. Ahmad from Niger told me how these guys disturbed his other Niger friend selling Suya. They come every evening to eat his Suya forcefully and sometimes beats him if he do complain. He told me that his friend was provoked, then he planned for them one day. One evening these Yoruba boys came with their girl friends, forcefully eating his Suya worth 10,000 naira again, unfortunately, the Suya have been poised with Sleeping drug. So after sitting and eating while shouting, they all slept there, hopelessly till 1am. The four girls where gang raped severally till 4am by Niger boys who joined their brothers and the five boys were killed. And these Niger boys disappeared from Lagos back to their country.

Later, All Niger and Hausa within that street became target by the friends of these vicitims. Businesses were closed for two weeks in that street because of this and police keep patroling to maintain peace and order.

This is how we are loosing citizens and killing businesses. Yorubas must learn to address tautism, criminality, tribalism, thuggry, and laziness among their people.

NOTE: Not all Yorubas are lazy, down to their bone marrows, some are hard working, sincere and nice, though 90% majority in their huge numbers are very lazy and are touts in all major streets in Nigeria. I have many good Yorubas who are nice people and work in good places.

shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by tonychristopher: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2014
phlame:

shocked grin

lol , but i did tell them the gospel truth

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
nwanne you did even thou the truth is written in the sky,the buffons keep denying it and begging for love. ndiala!
tonychristopher:

lol , but i did tell them the gospel truth

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 4thRock: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
vicadex07: you see what am saying. One stupid Igbo just qouted me for saying the truth

You wish that were an Igbo baby, it's American baby. If that picture comes up for asearch of Igbo' it's because coneheads like you repeatedly posted that pic on the internet claiming it's Igbo. Damn coneheadism makes you yiribas stupppppiiiddd grin grin grin grin

Now see real yirba pix.

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 1:41am On Jul 12, 2014
4thRock:

You wish that were an Igbo baby, it's American baby. If that picture comes up for asearch of Igbo' it's because coneheads like you repeatedly posted that pic on the internet claiming it's Igbo. Damn coneheadism makes you yiribas stupppppiiiddd grin grin grin grin

Now see real yirba pix.
wow ur family photograph u just posted really looks cool. So edwin is your last born right? Edward?
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by suraaj(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Peppyluv: I never wanted to post this topic but the attitude of the yorubas(not all) on this forum makes one begin to think if the Igbos have hurt them personally but it all boils down to un necessary envy and hate.
This is a tribe where all manner of crime and evil takes place but they pretend it doesn't exist while they roam the internet and newspapers searching for crime committed by an Igbo man. As if evil has boundary.
The yoruba mods now do justice by pushing it to front page.
...And to think that most of these tribalists are old men and women makes one begin to imagine if they have a real life outside nl.
This topic also proves what a young Igbo man caught sometime ago said,that most of them were being blackmailed by NDLEA officials.
Not saying the Igbos aren't tribalistic but go on almost every tribal thread and see that most of the Igbos are putting up a defence.

If it is a crime committed by an Igbo man,it hits more than 5pages but if its a yoruba man it ends up in less than 3pages!

The last time I went to Lagos,I found out that most of the local govt chairmen were illiterates! Ex motor park touts turned nurtw bosses before becoming chairmen while the ones who feel they are literate come on a faceless forum for e-war against the Igbos for no just cause! Envy and jealousy!
tonychristopher,quid,shizzle,odenigbo aroli,aryzgreat na umunnem ndi ozo, bia nu fu ihe ndi ofe neme. Ndiara!
pls and pls i dont see any reason we should trade word wit da bitch dat posted this,she didnt get any customer today on her road side business(prostitution).and kind of looking who to blame for her problems.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by aryzgreat: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2014
suraaj: pls and pls i dont see any reason we should trade word wit da bitch dat posted this,she didnt get any customer today on her road side business(prostitution).and kind of looking who to blame for her problems.

U r a f00l

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
We know your useless mother is a LovePeddler! No need saying it loud

suraaj: pls and pls i dont see any reason we should trade word wit da bitch dat posted this,she didnt get any customer today on her road side business(prostitution).and kind of looking who to blame for her problems.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by suraaj(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Peppyluv: We know your useless mother is a LovePeddler! No need saying it loud

i pity ur parent for wasting even kobo on ur education,moreover i cant trade word with slu t,mental ly unbalance idio t like u.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by tonychristopher: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Peppyluv: Involved in unskilled labour like the Igbo commissioner in Lagos? Is there a yoruba commissioner in the east? Never!
Your miserable father is not even fit to clean the shoes of the president you call a goat. Not even your sex starved abiola,if he was alive cheesy
choi! Those your northern masters no pity una at all, imagine watching a full grown papa making love to old mama in prison shocked konji na bastard! cheesy

I love this

a master stroke lol

konji na real bastard

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by nurey(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Really!!!

You parents really made my day you really got me laughing by this your comment. Now the Yorubas will say "ti a ba ti itori ishu je epo, ati itori epo je isu" (if we don't eat yam because of palm oil, then we will eat yam because of palm oil).
You all claim to be educated adults but yet you describe people you know very liitle about with bigotry.
1. The poster purposefully posted this topic to create a tribal war, what will he gain in that
2. The so called southwest people instead of doing the needful started illicit acts of abuse and condemning the igbos.
3. The so called igbo representatives also followed suit blindly by not making sense at all.

The only reason why I opened this post was to win a bet with my conscience that b4 the 5th comment, tribal wars would have started.

The truth of the matter is this there was one time me and my brother went to buy internet parts at tinubu (lagos island) my brother now called our attention to the fact that the seller was an igbo man, the buyer (we) yoruba and those offloading the sellers ware were actually hausa. See that scenario we were all happy and together. Then one stupid so called leader will now muddle up ur mind and tell you to start killing ur brothers from other tribes and you instead of thinking with your brain, u become gullible.

I will never support the Yorubas to abuse the igbos neither will I take sides with the other tribes I will only do what will benefit humanity as a whole not what will benefit yorubas and muslims.

Think well before you cause what you cannot bear
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by darnley16(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
wow , were we really this tribalistic 2014 #tears
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Boomkalakuta: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
darnley16:
wow , were we really this tribalistic 2014 #tears

This is 2023

Lagos Muslim Yoruba no gree anybody drink water drop cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Government Closes Down 24 Pharmacies For Illegal Operation / Last Post Of Prophet Thankgod Abam's Wife Before Her Husband Was Killed (photos) / Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.