Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] (7635 Views)

Meet The Girl With The Biggest Natural Boobs In Nigeria / Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever Releases New Photos / Photos Of Ba!ddest Ghana Babe Rosaline Assamoi Ngouan Goes Viral On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by Chikach: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
New Photos Her name is Maltida Hipsy, a Ghanaian and a Rapper.

I heard she's a celebrity in Ghana and that she can't walk comfortably in public because of the hold-up she causes.Nice Hips menh!!!

More Photos Here http://posharena..com/2014/07/omg-checkout-ghana-babe-with-biggest.html

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
booty butt chick cheesy
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by slimthugchimee(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
shocked
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by Forzap: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jisos shocked shocked cry embarassed
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by Dubby6(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Otu ocha...na wah oo dis one fit cause even accident..hold up small

dats d shitttt i like
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Chikach: New Photos Her name is Maltida Hipsy, a Ghanaian and a Rapper.

I heard she's a celebrity in Ghana and that she can't walk comfortably in public because of the hold-up she causes.Nice Hips menh!!!

More Photos Here http://posharena..com/2014/07/omg-checkout-ghana-babe-with-biggest.html

nd u didn't care to drop her contacts??
so na wetin we go use d pics do en??
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
Omg, is that an erection I feel
Ooops, its my torchlight
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by Cecediva(f): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Wahala
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by G12(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by sexyjessy(f): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
undecided see d way she dressed @ 1st pic....rapper my foot!!
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by LaurelP(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dis girl fit me well well
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by NickiRoman: 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Too much of everything is bad
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by Kojochyke(m): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Wher d hips?
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by zeb04(f): 12:36am On Jul 06, 2014
undecided why does she have to expose her breast
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by EleweUkwu(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
Not attra... Kini? Matilda ride on 'maka na inwere ya'. Dey shake ur tin dey go jooor. Keke driver how many more minutes befor we enter Ghana?
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by prettyjo(f): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
L.A.P.S=Laps
Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
she did not has the biggest

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] by sexyjessy(f): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: undecided why does she have to expose her breast

das d spirit controllin some women dese days.....

(1) (Reply)

Piggy Bank, My Fofo, Checkmate, And The Game Dissin G-unit: Which Is The Bomb? / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off New Boyfriend, Dubai-based Journalist, Godspower Oshodin / Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.