Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman (7637 Views)

Yemi Alade – ”I Use Calabash As Bra Because I Am An African Woman" / Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] / PHOTOS: Big & Beautiful Ife Sweetness Flaunts Her Stuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman by Orikinla(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Tolulope Oniru, aka Toolz is really big and beautiful and sexy and definitely the epitome of the beauty the anatomy of of an African woman.

Re: Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman by Orikinla(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
WOW!

Re: Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman by Sanboy25: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
Yes, she has a very nice body smiley
Re: Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman by Orikinla(m): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
This what we call "Nne" in Igbo.
[i]Nne edikwa [/i]sexy.
Re: Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman by Leopantro: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
is she pregnant in the last picture? didn't know she was married.
Re: Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
Orikinla: Tolulope Oniru, aka Toolz is really big and beautiful and sexy and definitely the epitome of the beauty the anatomy of of an African woman.

Bros,I have one female singer that I want to promote.

Abeg how much do you collect to do this king of PR promo for her on Nairaland?
My artiste is also very Fat like toolz.
Re: Big Beautiful And Sexy Tolulope Oniru, Aka Toolz Defines The African Woman by obowunmi(m): 2:16am On Jun 16, 2013
Ugly wig, fat ugly girl...

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] / Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). / Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.