Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG (42328 Views)

Will You Pay To Watch A Nigerian Cinema Movie? / Hot New Free TV Series Download Website Discovered!! / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by Cecediva(f): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Marksule:

i like u
Lol... Thanks cheesy
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by eph12(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
I don't think its only NTA and AIT. A friend working in LTV told me that there are plans to make Nigerians pay to view Nigerian stations. That we will only be able to view them via cable network like dstv got and the likes.
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by MosD: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
I think people really don't understand this news. Simply put, after digitalization, no station will be free again. Their will be a carrier, just like dstv. Take for example, if startime is a carrier, all local station will be on it, including your local stations which you presently enjoy free. But it won't be free then again because you will have to subscribe then before you watch any station. In essence, we pay to watch stations even now, just that many are free for now.
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by Harmvirus(f): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Wetin concern me..I can't even remember the last time I watched NTA.
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by Mcowubaba: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
whiskey whiskey carry me go!!!!!... I am ready to pay...let them cum sori come...
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by vickertony(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
Naija like to de copy nonsense! Nonsense Country*washes ma hand about eatin Eba*
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by lukaino(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
I see this working against d fg in 2015 like it did against Apc in recent Ekiti election
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by IYANGBALI: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dubby6: Naija sabi copy rubbish sha...i go c how dem go come my room collect money for watching dat yeye Nta nd Ait....Rubbish...very soon we'll start paying wife/girlfriend nyashing dues
you dey mind dem?
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by IYANGBALI: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mos_D: I think people really don't understand this news. Simply put, after digitalization, no station will be free again. Their will be a carrier, just like dstv. Take for example, if startime is a carrier, all local station will be on it, including your local stations which you presently enjoy free. But it won't be free then again because you will have to subscribe then before you watch any station. In essence, we pay to watch stations even now, just that many are free for now.
who go pay to watch NTA?
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by criuze(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
I will pay only at a *GUN POINT*
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by ojimbo(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
we have problems of unbalanced mentality, you got a news from a strange website, you could not wait to verify if its realy true. I know that our federal govt is not to foolish to impose such law
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
I'm not surprised.....that is how BBC gets most of its funding, from tv licensing fees.

1 Like

Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by Odunharry(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mynd_44: Wait we have to pay to watch NTA? Lai lai.
how many people dy watch d NTA gan?na old people station b4..

nta stil dey exist?
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by Lexusgs430: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
They should also factor in how to enforce and punish offenders. Possibly 1 year jail sentence with hard labour, they better also start investing in prisons (e go full wella)
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by jokingmary(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
ojimbo: we have problems of unbalanced mentality, you got a news from a strange website, you could not wait to verify if its realy true. I know that our federal govt is not to foolish to impose such law
are u new to Nigeria?
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Let's look at it this way.

NTA is obsolete, they need to improve , and they want us to pay.

Obviously because the oil money is not enough anymore.

Everything is going up in price......that's why we need to diversify our economy away from oil
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
sholikay: Anoda means of taking frm people..
man u get it but complete it 'anoda means to tak from d middle &low class pple to enrich demself
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by Richardiyke271(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ninja is really a country wia citizens shd Neva expect somtin free frm govt but govt must alwayz sign to law policies to receive frm d pple. Hmmmmmmm
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by minimoha: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
**in eedris abdulkareem voice**

nigeria jagajaga, poor man dey suffer suffer.........
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by Cashio(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
wat of me wen i no get tv. Shebi na me go dey sponsor others!
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by leoanijah(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Thank God I don't even watch the NTA, let me see how I will pay for what I don't watch
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by justineu(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
justi4jesu: undecided
seriously,u don't miss any thread,u don't miss to comment on any thread and u comment twice or more in a thread, this really shows u seriously jobless.. No offence just an observation undecided
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by IYANGBALI: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
dhammyg: MAKE ANYYBODY WEY DEM NO BORN WELL,TRY AM COME MY.HOUSE TO ASK FOR TV FEES,I SWEAR NA URINE I GO POUR ON DIA BODY angry

ARRANT NONSENSE angry
and dat your urine na acid
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by ablyguy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Thank God I hardly watch NTA, so I won't miss it...
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by okotv(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
but seriously...we dont have light to watch the tv so how would it work
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by kbabajide(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Naija leaders like copy copy dat wud benefit dere pocket
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nigerians are suffering
Our girls are missing
Maku is blabbing
Jonathan is cluelessly making decisions
Liar moh'd is lying
Tinubu is stealing
Soldiers are busy burning Buses
Nothing truly is working in this nation

2 Likes

Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by leo1234(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
Let them copy social security.
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by Afrok(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
very funny people... Light Una no dey give, generator I no get, how I wan take watch d tv sef? Well both inner and outer antenna my tv no even get.
You can hardly see me watch local stations coz the news are already on nairaland for me to read, dstv is there for me to watch live matches and my DVD is there for me to watch movies and music. They should tell us another way they want to use to extort money from the public instead of demanding for payments without service.
Imagine say I pay AIT to watch pidgin world cup commentary undecided
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by ashybabs(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
There is no thing that this nut head can predict as knowdeagble as he oght to be... the laws of demand and supply are supreme. if nta dosent superscreen or so may see market in free media adverts. This will never happen.
Re: You’ll Soon Have To Pay To Watch ‘free’ TV At Home- FG by lilprinze: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
God 4 bid i will pay to watch dat useless channel called nta vry boring channel wit poor visual quality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tboss Kisses Jon Ogah, 'Fake' Big Brother Naija Housemate / BBNaija: Mercy Pulls Down Ike's Shorts / BBNaija: Hard Ike After Humping Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.