Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi (1420 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) / Onazi Ogenyi Praying At TB Joshua's Prayer Mountain / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
World football governing body,fifa has informed that they will set up an investigative panel to find out the intent of zuniga when he tackled neymar,thus leaving him with a fracture vertebrae. This same fifa kept mute when Blaise Matuidi took out our own ogenyi onazi rendering him unable to continue play against france,and so france won. What pains me,was the "I don't care" attitude of keshi and nigeria players when that challenge took place,no player ever protested to the referee. It took the protestations of Diego Maradona for that tackle to gain a global recognition. Then during the press conference keshi started crying over spilt milk,sad,if we can't cry foul when injustice is done to us Africans,then we should not expect the "racists"sorry "whites" to stop these injustices .Until CAF starts paying attention to issues like this ,then African football will never excel in the world stage,the racists won't let it excel.

1 Like

Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by vicadex07(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
How I wish Mikel should have been injured in place of Onazi, but I guess the french too knows the worthlesness of mikel sloWbie and the usefulness of Onazi.

1 Like

Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: How I wish Mikel should have been injured in place of Onazi, but I guess the french too knows the worthlesness of mikel sloWbie and the usefulness of Onazi.
I think so too, they know that he is ineffective.
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by jotey(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
racism at the highest level

1 Like

Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Greatihex(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
vicadex07: How I wish Mikel should have been injured in place of Onazi, but I guess the french too knows the worthlesness of mikel sloWbie and the usefulness of Onazi.
humans forget so easily.

1 Like

Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Prowizy2(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Onazi who. . Are they in the same class?
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
Prowizy2: Onazi who. . Are they in the same class?

Help me ask the OP abeg..
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Prowizy2: Onazi who. . Are they in the same class?

You're totally brainless. Do you know anything about equal treatment for all regardless of station? So if a player is supposedly not as good as Neymar, he can be injured and kicked out of a tournament without investigation? So if someone is assaulted in your workplace, such a person will not be assisted unless he's the MD or highest earner in the company? I mean, what school did you attend to be thinking like an animal like this?

11 Likes

Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Prowizy2(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You're totally brainless. Do you know anything about equal treatment for all regardless of station? So if a player is supposedly not as good as Neymar, he can be injured and kicked out of a tournament without investigation? I mean, what school did you attend to be thinking like an animal like this?
You will loads of brain. . Why don't you go and investigate the injury. . Monkey
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
Prowizy2: You will loads of brain. . Why don't you go and investigate the injury. . Monkey
I notice you love to describe us blacks as 'monkeys'? You use the term a lot here. Are you black yourself?
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by vicadex07(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Greatihex: humans forget so easily.
Abeg forget that thing.consistency matters a lot in everything you do in life. If you're not consistent at work, you get fired even though you made millions for them 7 years ago. If your present pastor or Imam turns out to be a cultist with ”Ajaale" found in his compound, will you stay with him out of solidarity and the miracles he had performed on you or you run for your dear life.
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Rossikki: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Prowizy2: You will(with) loads of brain. . Why don't you go and investigate the injury. . Monkey
FIXED!
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Greatihex(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
vicadex07: Abeg forget that thing.consistency matters a lot in everything you do in life. If you're not consistent at work, you get fired even though you made millions for them 7 years ago. If your present pastor or Imam turns out to be a cultist with ”Ajaale" found in his compound, will you stay with him out of solidarity and the miracles he had performed on you or you run for your dear life.
messi was nt consistent in SA 2010, he was nt last season, does it mean he is nt a gud player? Ppl use to have bad tornament. It is normal. D same goes 4 balotelli nd hazard.

2 Likes

Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by safarigirl(f): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Greatihex: messi was nt consistent in SA 2010, he was nt last season, does it mean he is nt a gud player? Ppl use to have bad tornament. It is normal. D same goes 4 balotelli nd hazard.
don't mind them. Hazard was non-existent in this world cup, the fact that he was surrounded by great players covered up his ineffectiveness.

Mikel doesn't have such luck so people are quick to dump everything on him. A great team shouldn't be surrounded by one person, everyone must be involved, that is why Germany and Netherlands are so good, because nobody is looking for one person to help matters. Look at the faces of the Brazilians when Neymar was stretchered off, that's a one-man party right there and I hate to think what will be their fate when they meet a complete German team.

Make people free Mikel abeg and let those nonsense FIFA people remember that diaris God in everything we're doing, na Onazi good for injury. Nonsense people, later dem go dey form fair play.

3 Likes

Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by tuffgongjo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Neymare is a Golden hen for Fifa,their poster boy,while onazi aren't.All Animals are Equal,But Some are More Equal than Others.
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by tuffgongjo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
safarigirl: don't mind them. Hazard was non-existent in this world cup, the fact that he was surrounded by great players covered up his ineffectiveness.

Mikel doesn't have such luck so people are quick to dump everything on him. A great team shouldn't be surrounded by one person, everyone must be involved, that is why Germany and Netherlands are so good, because nobody is looking for one person to help matters. Look at the faces of the Brazilians when Neymar was stretchered off, that's a one-man party right there and I hate to think what will be their fate when they meet a complete German team.

Make people free Mikel abeg and let those nonsense FIFA people remember that diaris God in everything we're doing, na Onazi good for injury. Nonsense people, later dem go dey form fair play.
.Silva will be a Bigger miss than Neymar.

1 Like

Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by uzolexis(f): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
safarigirl: don't mind them. Hazard was non-existent in this world cup, the fact that he was surrounded by great players covered up his ineffectiveness.

Neymar or no Neymar,Brazil will win Germany.
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by vicadex07(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Greatihex: messi was nt consistent in SA 2010, he was nt last season, does it mean he is nt a gud player? Ppl use to have bad tornament. It is normal. D same goes 4 balotelli nd hazard.
wtf are you saying. You're comparing mikel with messi who is arguably the best footballer in the history of the game. You don't have to be 100 percent consistent. No one is even in real life TOP successful people. But If messi is 95% consistent, mikel slowbie will be rated like 27%.
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Litmus: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
chigo93: World football governing body,fifa has informed that they will set up an investigative panel to find out the intent of zuniga when he tackled neymar,thus leaving him with a fracture vertebrae. This same fifa kept mute when Blaise Matuidi took out our own ogenyi onazi rendering him unable to continue play against france,and so france won. What pains me,was the "I don't care" attitude of keshi and nigeria players when that challenge took place,no player ever protested to the referee. It took the protestations of Diego Maradona for that tackle to gain a global recognition. Then during the press conference keshi started crying over spilt milk,sad,if we can't cry foul when injustice is done to us Africans,then we should not expect the "racists"sorry "whites" to stop these injustices .Until CAF starts paying attention to issues like this ,then African football will never excel in the world stage,the racists won't let it excel.

Nigeria is always at the receiving end of refereeing decisions bordering on bias. When people said that a Bosnia legal goal against us was disallowed i thought that perhaps a directive had come through from FiFa urging officials to do something for Nigeria to redress the years of injustice meted against us. Alas such was just a dream.

Concerning the lack of passion by Nigerian players and officials to defend themselves against the American (was he American?) referee's biases in that match against France, perhaps they- Nigerian players - were simply too used to such things and no longer can be bothered. Also remember that some Nigerians and other Africans pretending to be Nigerians have fought hard to make Nigerians a people that no one wrongs. Like I've always complained on Niraland, you murder a Nigerian in South Africa, India, Guinea or anywhere and people will come out with that niggardly refrain - "its the Nigerians fault, if Nigerians behaved themselves they wont be killed; its the Nigerians Governments fault; etc and etc so why would Keshi or Mikel or any Nigerian player bother to complain when no one is ever guilty or malpractice or prejudice against a Nigerian?

So, in the words of the Niraland coons--- if ogenyi onazi had behaved himself Blaise Matuidi wouldnt have needed to try to break his legs. Nigerians never behave themselves its Nigeria's fault.
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by tobiboss(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sometimes i think to myself, if only john obi mikel had gone down and started playing sergio busquets when giroud had elbowed him, or if the nigerian players had attacked matuidi when he broke onazi's leg, maybe, just maybe we would have been the ones eliminated at the quarter finals, hmmm *sigh*
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2014
Litmus:

Nigeria is always at the receiving end of refereeing decisions bordering on bias. When people said that a Bosnia legal goal against us was disallowed i thought that perhaps a directive had come through from FiFa urging officials to do something for Nigeria to redress the years of injustice meted against us. Alas such was just a dream.

Concerning the lack of passion by Nigerian players and officials to defend themselves against the American (was he American?) referee's biases in that match against France, perhaps they- Nigerian players - were simply too used to such things and no longer can be bothered. Also remember that some Nigerians and other Africans pretending to be Nigerians have fought hard to make Nigerians a people that no one wrongs. Like I've always complained on Niraland, you murder a Nigerian in South Africa, India, Guinea or anywhere and people will come out with that niggardly refrain - "its the Nigerians fault, if Nigerians behaved themselves they wont be killed; its the Nigerians Governments fault; etc and etc so why would Keshi or Mikel or any Nigerian player bother to complain when no one is ever guilty or malpractice or prejudice against a Nigerian?

So, in the words of the Niraland coons--- if ogenyi onazi had behaved himself Blaise Matuidi wouldnt have needed to try to break his legs. Nigerians never behave themselves its Nigeria's fault.
ur writings made me cry,knowing how many nigerians have been murdered abroad,its always our fault,but even a defaulter should have human rights cos he is a human! SAD.

1 Like

Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2014
tuffgongjo: .Silva will be a Bigger miss than Neymar.
The thoughts of Dante and Luiz pairing makes me laugh grin grin grin
Re: Fifa Loving Neymar But Despise Ogenyi Onazi by omar22(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2014
The ref dealth with the Onazi's incident, Neymar's incident the ref didnt see it and FIFA or any discipline committee has the right to review it, but if the ref did see the incident the decision is final

(1) (Reply)

Awesome BBM Channel For Football News, Fixtures, Match Results & Transfer Gossip / La Liga Club Names Stadium Entrance After Ighalo / Basketball - Olympics Lithuania 89-80 Nigeria ( Final Scores )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.