Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

La Liga Club Names Stadium Entrance After Ighalo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / La Liga Club Names Stadium Entrance After Ighalo (1420 Views)

Nigeria Face FIFA Sanction After Ighalo Celebrated With ‘thank You Jesus' Shirt / Nigeria Face FIFA Sanction After Ighalo Yellow / Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

La Liga Club Names Stadium Entrance After Ighalo by Nellybii: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2015
Spanish club Granada have named one of their stadium entrances after Nigeria forward, Odion Ighalo, according to the club’s website.

Diego Mainz, Roberto Fernandez and Allan Nyom were also honoured by the club.

The club said that they found it easy to name four of their stadium entrances after the players for helping them progress to the Spanish La Liga in 2011.

An entrance was decorated with the picture of Ighalo and one other player and was named “Heroes’ Ascent” in the New Stadium Los Carmenes.

Meanwhile, Ighalo has expressed his excitement over his achievements in his career in the last one week.

“A gate in Granada Stadium was name after me, I signed a new five-year contract with Watford FC and scored my second EPL goal,” he wrote on Instagram.

“A perfect week for me and who says God doesn’t exist? I vow to give him back all the glory.”

The former Spain-based player also told The Mirror that he would work harder to retain his place at Watford.

“I’ve been lucky enough to score some important goals, but my work is not done,” he said.

panish club Granada have named one of their stadium entrances after Nigeria forward, Odion Ighalo, according to the club’s website.

The club said that they found it easy to name four of their stadium entrances after the players for helping them progress to the Spanish La Liga in 2011.

An entrance was decorated with the picture of Ighalo and one other player and was named “Heroes’ Ascent” in the New Stadium Los Carmenes.

Meanwhile, Ighalo has expressed his excitement over his achievements in his career in the last one week.

“A gate in Granada Stadium was name after me, I signed a new five-year contract with Watford FC and scored my second EPL goal,” he wrote on Instagram.

“A perfect week for me and who says God doesn’t exist? I vow to give him back all the glory.”

The former Spain-based player also told The Mirror that he would work harder to retain his place at Watford.

“I’ve been lucky enough to score some important goals, but my work is not done,” he said.panish club Granada have named one of their stadium entrances after Nigeria forward, Odion Ighalo, according to the club’s website.

“I’ve been lucky enough to score some important goals, but my work is not done,” he said.

1 Like

Re: La Liga Club Names Stadium Entrance After Ighalo by princy80(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2015
Re: La Liga Club Names Stadium Entrance After Ighalo by dejavski(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2015
This is nice grin
God bless you odion continue to shine out there

1 Like

Re: La Liga Club Names Stadium Entrance After Ighalo by noblebright(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2015
OK
Re: La Liga Club Names Stadium Entrance After Ighalo by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Gud one for d ajegunle born star. Wsh u more successful yrs ahead in ur career.
Re: La Liga Club Names Stadium Entrance After Ighalo by bishop88: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2015
Good development
Re: La Liga Club Names Stadium Entrance After Ighalo by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
When u put GOD first in all ur endeavour. He will never fail u ride on ODION
Re: La Liga Club Names Stadium Entrance After Ighalo by Haywhymido(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Well done boy. Keep it up
Re: La Liga Club Names Stadium Entrance After Ighalo by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
ighal;o

(1) (Reply)

Poor RS Lotto Company Trying To Take Bet9ja Customers By Force / Transfer News: Manchester City Tracking Aubameyang / The Year 2017/18 English Pools Dictionary To Be Launched In Wk12 with 11x14x43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.