Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

‎​Pupils Wear Religious Regalia To School In Osun Sing Different Religious Songs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎​Pupils Wear Religious Regalia To School In Osun Sing Different Religious Songs (2050 Views)

How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? / Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades / Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‎​Pupils Wear Religious Regalia To School In Osun Sing Different Religious Songs by Zionope: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire:
5-month-old strike: Osun lecturers refuse to resume work despite passage of 65-yr retirement bill

DESPITE the passage of the bill extending their retirement age to 65 years by the state House of Assembly on Thursday, striking lecturers in all tertiary institutions owned by the Osun State government, on Friday, vowed not to resume duties until two other demands were met.

The lecturers in Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree; Osun State College of Education, Ila Orangun, Osun State College of Education, Ilesa and Osun State College of Technology, Esa Oke, had embarked on industrial action over the past five months, demanding the implementation of 65 years retirement age approved by the Federal Government.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/9802-5-month-old-strike-osun-lecturers-refuse-to-resume-work-despite-passage-of-65-yr-retirement-bill

Aregbe, you try. 5 MONTHS STRIKE sad
How long was d last ASUU strike? And how long has the ASUP member being on strike? Do u blame that on Aregbe too?

1 Like

Re: ‎​Pupils Wear Religious Regalia To School In Osun Sing Different Religious Songs by Firefire(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Zionope:
How long was d last ASUU strike? And how long has the ASUP member being on strike? Do u blame that on Aregbe too?

NO sir. I blame that on the multi-players in the industry including the sponsored parties by the opposition to score cheap political goals.

For Osun state strike I lay it barely on Aregbesola door-step. The state owns the Institutions. This shows his uncaring attitude for education in higher level and he is claiming progressive in others became of material gains.
Re: ‎​Pupils Wear Religious Regalia To School In Osun Sing Different Religious Songs by Zionope: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire:

NO sir. I blame that on the multi-players in the industry including the sponsored parties by the opposition to score cheap political goals.

For Osun state strike I lay it barely on Aregbesola door-step. The state owns the Institutions. This shows his uncaring attitude for education in higher level and he is claiming progressive in others became of material gains.
Could u pls present ur candidate's manifestoes on dis forum, I want to know whom am voting for, I'm from osun.

2 Likes

Re: ‎​Pupils Wear Religious Regalia To School In Osun Sing Different Religious Songs by Firefire(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Zionope:
Could u pls present ur candidate's manifestoes on dis forum, I want to know whom am voting for, I'm from osun.

permit me work on your mind.

Who do you think the cap fit between the 2main contender: Aregbesola vs Omisore

Considering the 4 years rules of Aregbesola what economic benefits have you derived ?

Aregbesola building airport when the nearest airport in Ibadan is just 45 minutes to Osogbo is that not waste of public fund ?

Aregbe changing the name of the state from Osun State to whatever, is that not waste of tax payers money ?
Aregbe, merging school against the wish of the electorate is not now wickedness ?
Aregbesola not paying the workers as at when do and now doing a last minute rush-to-pay is that not insensitive?
Aregbesola denying the pensioners their monthly stepends is that not calous ?
Importing contractors from Lagos to do the few uncompleted projects he embarked upon, does it mean their is not competent hand in Osun?

Can you tell the level of the state treasury he gives out to Tinubu in allegiance to him

Looking at the performance of Babatunde Raji Fashola 2nd Term is Lagos, I bet you Aregbesola will be worst-off.
I implore you to say not to APC, I agree Tinubu is from Iragbiji, what development project has he done in that area?

Please vote wisely and dont waste your vote on Raufu Aregbesola.

Osun aaa daaraa oooo

1 Like

Re: ‎​Pupils Wear Religious Regalia To School In Osun Sing Different Religious Songs by rawtruth(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
WAHALA DEY O! Religion now a curse to human civilisation.
Re: ‎​Pupils Wear Religious Regalia To School In Osun Sing Different Religious Songs by Zionope: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire:

permit me work on your mind.

Who do you think the cap fit between the 2main contender: Aregbesola vs Omisore

Considering the 4 years rules of Aregbesola what economic benefits have you derived ?

Aregbesola building airport when the nearest airport in Ibadan is just 45 minutes to Osogbo is that not waste of public fund ?

Aregbe changing the name of the state from Osun State to whatever, is that not waste of tax payers money ?
Aregbe, merging school against the wish of the electorate is not now wickedness ?
Aregbesola not paying the workers as at when do and now doing a last minute rush-to-pay is that not insensitive?
Aregbesola denying the pensioners their monthly stepends is that not calous ?
Importing contractors from Lagos to do the few uncompleted projects he embarked upon, does it mean their is not competent hand in Osun?

Can you tell the level of the state treasury he gives out to Tinubu in allegiance to him

Looking at the performance of Babatunde Raji Fashola 2nd Term is Lagos, I bet you Aregbesola will be worst-off.
I implore you to say not to APC, I agree Tinubu is from Iragbiji, what development project has he done in that area?

Please vote wisely and dont waste your vote on Raufu Aregbesola.

Osun aaa daaraa oooo

I don't play mind games, I can't just pick btw what I know and what I don't know, Rauf I know, and d only way to make ur candidate known to me is to sell him to me by presenting his manifestoes, den I'll choose btw d two.

1 Like

Re: ‎​Pupils Wear Religious Regalia To School In Osun Sing Different Religious Songs by Firefire(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Zionope:
I don't play mind games, I can't just pick btw what I know and what I don't know, Rauf I know, and d only way to make ur candidate known to me is to sell him to me by presenting his manifestoes, den I'll choose btw d two.

I see you have made up your mind to vote Raufu...

But I consel you not to waste your vote, a vote for aregbesola is a vote for another 4 years anachy, Fashola is a case study.

He work so much in his 1st term that made us to retun him for 2nd term, but alas, his second coming is a complete disaster.

I foresee the same for aregbesola, that has become the ideology of their party.

Please vote wisely,
Re: ‎​Pupils Wear Religious Regalia To School In Osun Sing Different Religious Songs by Zionope: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire:

I see you have made up your mind to vote Raufu...

But I consel you not to waste your vote, a vote for aregbesola is a vote for another 4 years anachy, Fashola is a case study.

He work so much in his 1st term that made us to retun him for 2nd term, but alas, his second coming is a complete disaster.

I foresee the same for aregbesola, that has become the ideology of their party.

Please vote wisely,
But u dnt mind voting jonathan for d second time come 2015

2 Likes

Re: ‎​Pupils Wear Religious Regalia To School In Osun Sing Different Religious Songs by Firefire(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
Zionope:
But u dnt mind voting jonathan for d second time come 2015

Jonathan has not declared his intention to contest in 2015 and when he does I will judge him by his many promises and take a decision, comparing to the other contestant.

God spares our life!
Re: ‎​Pupils Wear Religious Regalia To School In Osun Sing Different Religious Songs by smd(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire: Can you people imagine AREGBESOLA changed the name of the state from 'Osun State' to 'The State of Osun' which is at variance with the
provisions of the Nigerian Constitution.' the Nigerian Coat of Arms has been removed from government offices and replaced with the Coat of Arms of 'The State of Osun.' BILLIONS OF NAIRA PROJECT when the masses are suffering, pensioniers are denied their right

The State anthem has equally replaced the Nigerian National Anthem at schools, state public functions and at the opening and closing of transmission of the State radio and television stations.

The governor also deploys members of Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme (OYES) and O'CLEAN Corps as State Police.'

He declared Hijra as a public holiday for the Muslims.

He promoted Ifa worship as well

I am at cross road if this guy will not do worst if re-elected. Ogbeni Babatunde Raaji Fashola woeful 2nd Term performance comes to mind.

I appeal to the good people of Osun to Vote out this Ogberan of a person and let peace return to OSUN STATE.

Osun aa daa raa ooooo

Alaalee Osun aagbe gbogbo wa ooo

pointless

by d way, how manage ds fools find their way to ds forum of itellectuals

1 Like

Re: ‎​Pupils Wear Religious Regalia To School In Osun Sing Different Religious Songs by redsun(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Madness,that is how they fundamentally divide and deform children mentally.They teach them to be stupid officially and make stupidity part and parcel of the curriculum.And by the time they are adults,they are like zombies,even when they are suppossedly educated.Unproductive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could Tuface Idibia Be The One To End David Mark’s Dominance? / Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari / Igbo Group Condemn Deliberate Frustration Of Geometric Power Limited Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.