Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades (5886 Views)

Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War / How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? / Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Collynzo22: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
The Nigerian military through its spokesman General Olukolade today confirmed that the man who has been acting as Shekau in boko haram's videos (Shekau2) has been killed.

General Olukolade released photos to prove that the man they killed and the boko haram leader are the same person.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8O4Dd03mnKg/VCL8efHItRI/AAAAAAADl54/uTRLklIHXsc/s1600/SHEKAU1-e1411577009541-1024x744.jpeg[/img]

The Shekau they killed came to fight with them dressed in a brocade, while the one we see in videos is always dressed in full military outfit as shown below, could Shekau(2) be that eccentric?

As for the mark on his forehead they pointed out in the first image, most ''dedicated'' muslims have it as a result of regular prayers, how much more an extremists?
I just hope Shekau(2) does not appear in another video making jest of the military as it will be quite difficult for another man Shekau(3) to successfully mimick the current one.
We have received enough embarrassment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by donphilopus: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
#OperationKillAllShekaus!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by naturally: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
We pray this is the last shekau

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Arosa(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
e be like say they cut that boko-guy wa wear yellow em brokos. undecided no virgins for am be that.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
eyaaaaaah, no wonder rufai became dumb suddenly,
chai, Nigerian army diaris Godooooo

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Firefire(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Death await the rest terrorist both online and offline.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by PointB: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
That is NOT SHEKAU!

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Welder(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
We pray this terrorism will jut die with their now dead leaders
Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by mekatroniks(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
The end of an era. even the vultures will reject his corpse.
Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by boix(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
So much evidence to prove he is actually dead but it would be disheartenin to realize the beast is not dead and is somewhere in sambisa relaxing
Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB: That is NOT SHEKAU!
how do u knw? Have u seen him facially? It looks like him, check the figure of his mouth in the first pics, they are thesame.
also look at the lump on his forehead

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by vedaxcool(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Shekua would end up the same way his oga Osama ended up!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by PointB: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
urhoboman: how do u knw? Have u seen him facially? It looks like him, check the figure of his mouth in the first pics, they are thesame.

In other not to repeat my self, I just copy what I posted in a similar thread:

PointB:

For what is worth, the position of the lump on the forehead in each of the two pictures are not exactly the same.

The lump on the 'life' Shekau is directly on the center of his forehead. You can actually draw a line from his nose-bridge up and bisect the lump into to equal halves. The lump on on the 'dead' Shekau tilts a little to his right. Attempt to draw a bisecting line from his nose-bridge across his forehead at best only slightly slice the lump, that is if it not a tangent.

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by martins0: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
I know some people will be so pained by this cheering news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Firefire(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

Maybe his head have been marched ??

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Arosa(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
The lump in his forehead is a microchip, that is why it appears to have tilted to the right. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Gboliwe: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arosa: e be like say they cut that boko-guy wa wear yellow em brokos. undecided no virgins for am be that.
crazy but funny. grin

@topic, I hope its the end of the shekaus
But why is the dead one smiling undecided
Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

your analysis seems right, but I doubt. He was on a battle field, therez a possibility his head was smashed/knocked and thereby disfigured the shape.
I cease to argue further, he might resurrect tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by PointB: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Firefire:

Maybe his head have been marched ??

His head looks ok to me. Not even a scratch on it.

Well I wish him dead, very dead. I will be sad to see him oppress little girls and women again, cos that all the coward was good at. Our military must be sure they got their man, I'm not so confident seeing these things.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kinky ehn? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Faun(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
So he wears army uniforms when shooting videos, but wears agbada when battling the army?
To tell you the truth, it really doesn't add up.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by ChimaAdeoye: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22: The Nigerian military through its spokesman General Olukolade today confirmed that the man who has been acting as Shekau in boko haram's videos (Shekau2) has been killed.

General Olukolade released photos to prove that the man they killed and the boko haram leader are the same person.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8O4Dd03mnKg/VCL8efHItRI/AAAAAAADl54/uTRLklIHXsc/s1600/SHEKAU1-e1411577009541-1024x744.jpeg[/img]

The Shekau they killed came to fight with them dressed in a brocade, while the one we see in videos is always dressed in full military outfit as shown below, could Shekau(2) be that eccentric?

As for the mark on his forehead they pointed out in the first image, most ''dedicated'' muslims have it as a result of regular prayers, how much more an extremists?
I just hope Shekau(2) does not appear in another video making jest of the military as it will be quite difficult for another man Shekau(3) to successfully mimick the current one.
We have received enough embarrassment.

The coward called Shekau has never worn military uniform for war. It is only for making videos.

In war he prefers brocade so that he can escape as usual as a civilian.
Thank God he didn't escaped this time.

15 Likes

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
PointB:

this guy is going insane

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: this guy is going insane

mad men are always the first to call others mad.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Jmain: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

The coward called Shekau has never worn military uniform for war. It is only for making videos.

Tactical camouflage grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by OreMI22: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

Thank God he didn't escape this time.

So glad he didn't disappear as usual. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Balkan(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
To me it does not add up
The dead shrkau in this picture has a broad wide face while the picture am seeing of shekau has oblong face
Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Collynzo22: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2014
Video of the man in Brocade before he was ''wasted''.
Is he really Shekau II?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxrkb-efL2g

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by omenka(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2014
PointB:

Your analysis makes a lot of sense!!
All we can do now is just hope he's the one and that some sorta incident led to the "relocation" of the lump.
Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by Switpal(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2014
@op, give them credit for once. They deserve it.
Re: Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades by omenka(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

He's a fvcking sissy pretending to be a warlord (if that is in fact him)!! Imagine the idiot threatening Queen of England, Ban Ki Moon, Holande, and David Cameron. Smh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad / Efcc Boss Sacked... / 2019: 20 Political Parties To Form Coalition With Olawepo-hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.