Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Current Events In The Oil And Gas Sector Of The Nigerian Economy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Current Events In The Oil And Gas Sector Of The Nigerian Economy (831 Views)

How To Survive In The Oil And Gas Industry? / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Events In The Oil And Gas Sector Of The Nigerian Economy by Cheatnotagain: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hi my great intellectual Gurus... what are the current events and happenings in the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector?
Your comments and contributions will be highly appreciated...
Re: Current Events In The Oil And Gas Sector Of The Nigerian Economy by Cheatnotagain: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2014
am still waiting for ur contributions
Re: Current Events In The Oil And Gas Sector Of The Nigerian Economy by Cheatnotagain: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
am still waiting my people
Re: Current Events In The Oil And Gas Sector Of The Nigerian Economy by seunwen2(m): 12:35am On Jul 07, 2014
keep waiting
Re: Current Events In The Oil And Gas Sector Of The Nigerian Economy by toby4ever(f): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Cheatnotagain: Hi my great intellectual Gurus... what are the current events and happenings in the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector?
Your comments and contributions will be highly appreciated...
who u de ask kwanu?

(1) (Reply)

Why Few People Are So Rich And While Some Are So Poor In Nigeria. / Starting A Business ~13 Candid advice From successful entrepreneurs / Petroleum Training Institute's Principal Is A Drunk - Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.