Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531788 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by texasbullet(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
madridfc: it is now more than a month(made payment june 2nd). And 26days from the supposedly 11th june it was shipped.
July 12th is now the new date, making it a month plus of shipment..
I hope the 5 of Us will be compensated for this trauma of a shipping experience.
Thank You.
. We are in the same shoe paid in for mini on june 5 yet to get it till now was told july 12th also.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
blink182: Good to see you are back, please ping me.

Thanks- is this Voro?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Najwal: Nice thread buh wat about those outside lag like abuja can't we take part too.

Most of our clients are outside Lagos. When items arrive Lagos-they can be transported to anywhere in Naija.
Also you can choose to use USPS-EMS that will bring it direct to your city.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
lagtech: Items landed in Lagos on Monday-available for pick up from Jimmy on Monday at 11am.
If outside Lagos-please talk to Jimmy on modalities to transport your items. Jimmy has a service to send your items and you are free to use other options.
mine included?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Bobbyunitedfc: am a novice when it comes to buying stuffs online,after visiting the website and pick a product i wana buy,how do i go about it next?, do i av to regsiter on dat website ist or wat should i do next

It depends what website your are buying from?
Our website nairavault.com?-just contact us.
Ebay?-You can register and buy yourself or send us the item number (all ebay items have item numbers) and we buy for you.
Craigslist?-no registration-we just pick up for you.
Amazon?-No registration.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
azpekuliar: Welcome back Lagtech. Hope the game CD shipped along with the iPod?

Yes it did.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
lucky123456: Good to see u back ...

Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Good to have you back here.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
madridfc: it is now more than a month(made payment june 2nd). And 26days from the supposedly 11th june it was shipped.
July 12th is now the new date, making it a month plus of shipment..
I hope the 5 of Us will be compensated for this trauma of a shipping experience.
Thank You.

Its similar situations-but different circumstances Sir-if yours is the hp laptop for 24k-normally it would have been arriving in August if it went by sea as we originally talked about.
It will be in Nigeria by the weekend of the 12th though and available for pick up some days after that.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Damolux01: Thank God we are back....Happy Sunday to you @lagtech and other pals in the house. Don't forget to update me pls. Dammy Fagboye.

Yes I will.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: @LAGTECH
Lenovo T60
15 Inch Screen
Windows 7
3GB RAM
320GB HD
Wireless
DVD
FingerPrint Reader

Lenovo IBM Thinkpad R51
Intel Pentium M
1GB RAM
40GB HD
Wireless
DVD
15 Inch
I hope you have shipped my above order

Yes.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
tafiya: Wellcome back lagtech...hope to do business with you soon.

Thanks. Hope to hear from you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
goldtooth: Pls Lagtech tell me if i am correct. i will like to buy a laptop from ebay worth $200. frm wht you said my charges will be $200+$30+$50= $280? to land it in lagos. Also what is your exchange rate $1= N ?

No-not the $50-laptops have different weights-some are 4 pounds (that would be $20) most are 6 to 8 pounds-thats $30 to $40. A few are 10 pounds (like the 17 inch, 17.3 and 18 inch laptops) -thats when they are $50.
170 to a dollar at present.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
texasbullet: . We are in the same shoe paid in for mini on june 5 yet to get it till now was told july 12th also.
Not sure who texasbullet is-but there are 3 people with minis that havnt arrived-so I might need to have your real or bbm name.
Several things cause delay or lead to longer shipping
1) When we sell an item at discount-like a laptop thats normally 28k for 15k 17k as in the case of the mini-or HP thats 35k for 24k-we have to work around the numbers. We are not given any discounts for shipping -its pay up or no shipping. It costs about N4500 to ship a mini and about N8000 to ship a regular laptop. Thus when we discount-we piggy back discounted laptops so that we dont run at loss-as a result-its usually going to be a week or 2 later.

2) The people we ship through have quotas-when that quota is not met (e.g. 500 pounds) then even though we have given them the goods-they wont ship that week. Most customers of the shippers dont know this-they are only told-your item has not arrived. We found out later on.

3) Sometimes-once in while-customs in Lagos delay items-so items can be sitting at the Lagos airport for days or weeks.

And as we have said-while this shipping is cheap-people with urgent needs can choose faster means.

USPS that arrives in 6 to 10 business days has a box for $50 that can contain 3 minis or 1 laptop.
USPS that arrives that arrives in 3 to 5 business days has a box for $103 that can contain 3 minis or 1 laptop. We have used this before to ship ipads, minis and phones.

Also DHL, FEDEX, UPS can do 1 to 5 days-though at higher prices.

Each customer has to make the choice of pay more and get faster or pay less and wait a while.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
blaxx: mine included?

No-yours was just shipped a few days ago. Is this not Issac?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
blaxx: Good to have you back here.

Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
lagtech:

Thanks- is this Voro?
yes
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by texasbullet(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
lagtech:
Not sure who texasbullet is-but there are 3 people with minis that havnt arrived-so I might need to have your real or bbm name.
1) When we sell an item at discount-like a laptop thats normally 28k for 15k 17k as in the case of the mini-or HP thats 35k for 24k-we have to work around the numbers. We are not given any discounts for shipping -its pay up or no shipping. It costs about N4500 to ship a mini and about N8000 to ship a regular laptop. Thus when we discount-we piggy back discounted laptops so that we dont run at loss-as a result-its usually going to be a week or 2 later.

2) The people we ship through have quotas-when that quota is not met (e.g. 500 pounds) then even though we have given them the goods-they wont ship that week. Most customers of the shippers dont know this-they are only told-your item has not arrived. We found out later on.

3) Sometimes-once in while-customs in Lagos delay items-so items can be sitting at the Lagos airport for days or weeks.

And as we have said-while this shipping is cheap-people with urgent needs can choose faster means.

USPS that arrives in 6 to 10 business days has a box for $50 that can contain 3 minis or 1 laptop.
USPS that arrives that arrives in 3 to 5 business days has a box for $103 that can contain 3 minis or 1 laptop. We have used this before to ship ipads, minis and phones.

Each customer has to make the choice of pay more and get faster or pay less and wait a while.
BBM name (MIC ESQ) paid 12k on the 5th of june out of 17K for hp mini u sold to me at $100. To balance on collection of the item. hope u remember ? I don't know the exact reason mine was delayed up to the new date u gave me which is 12th of july
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
texasbullet: BBM name (MIC ESQ) paid 12k on the 5th of june out of 17K for hp mini u sold to me at $100. To balance on collection of the item. hope u remember ? I don't know the exact reason mine was delayed up to the new date u gave me which is 12th of july

Ok.

On course sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
blink182: yes

Good to hear from you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
lagtech:

No-yours was just shipped a few days ago. Is this not Issac?
it's Isaac. Shipped few days ago? Ok sir. Sent an email.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
lagtech:

Talking about USPS...is the $50 package their cheapest? And will they bring it down to my state?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
lagtech:

Good to hear from you.
You too. I see you have accepted my new invite. I might be upgrading my laptop to windows 8.1 and getting a new battery any time soon.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
blaxx: it's Isaac. Shipped few days ago? Ok sir. Sent an email.

I sent you an email.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
blink182: You too. I see you have accepted my new invite. I might be upgrading my laptop to windows 8.1 and getting a new battery any time soon.

Ok-Expedited shipping now available through USPS -EMS.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
@ Nostalgia2010- your Samsung phone arrived yesterday. If it works good-Im planning to buy myself and sell in Naija as its really cheap.
Ships tomorrow via USPS Expedited.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
@TradePlus -Your Dell i5 and 1TB HD arrived yesterday from Ebay.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
MR ik-your clothes from Ebay.
How do you want to ship?

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
@Confluence-your Compaq laptop from Ebay. Arrived yesterday.

1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Epson PictureMate Personal PhotoLab For Sale. Needs more ink.

12k by sea

19k by air

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lenovo T61-Intel Core 2 Duo- 3GB RAM-160GB HD-15.4" Widescreen. Windows 7 Pro. Wireless. DVD. FingerPrint Reader.

25k.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Windows ElitePad 900 -Dual Core -Wireless/Sim Card-64GB-
Has issues touch screen is not responding. Battery is good. No charger.
Any Engineer want to use it as study or to fix it- 15K

We have a fully working one for 33k -pending sale to @Wale tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.