Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,319 members, 7,853,476 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. (44177 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader / Ogboni Frat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2014
Lolz. Last i checked ogboni membership wasnt a secret anymore. One popular pastor in the same yorubaland even claimed to being a member publicly and proudly. Is said ogboni is of good, not of evil.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2014
Ausken: you are a retarded bastard for saying that. u deserve the hottest place in hell with ur father and mother. #Idiot.

Jesus never insulted people's mother and father, jesus never called anyone bastard, jesus never wished hell for anyone.
you are a bad example of a christian. . .

4 Likes

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by ask1: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by saasala(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire:

Se otunmo siii wipe iwo tiiiii pehinda tabi. kuro ninu-agbo Kristi bi

Se, iwo ranti wipe. Bibeli sowipe ki amase, ko ipejopo arawasile.

emi ko pehinda rara o, ni toriwipe mi ko lo si ile ijo sin kankan mo ko tun mo si wipe mo ti pehinda. Ni toto ni bibeli so wipe ki amase ko ipejope arawasile sugbon ipejopo ode oni oti ya to si ti inu bibeli, gbo gbo n kan ni pa kristeni ati ile ijosin ti sorikodo ni aye ode oni, at wipe bibeli ko fi igba kan so wipe ese ni ti eniyan ko ba lo si ile ijosin
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Ausken(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2014
Scyllapatron:

Jesus never insulted people's mother and father, jesus never called anyone bastard, jesus never wished hell for anyone.
you are a bad example of a christian. . .
to Hell with yall once again.
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2014
Ausken: you are a retarded bastard for saying that. u deserve the hottest place in hell with ur father and mother. #Idiot.

you are brainless and you lack home training. seriously. how dare you insult someone's parents? did his father and mother offend you? is that what you are taught in church? you are the one that deserves to rot in hell with your dead brain.

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Firefire(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2014
saasala:

emi ko pehinda rara o, ni toriwipe mi ko lo si ile ijo sin kankan mo ko tun mo si wipe mo ti pehinda. Ni toto ni bibeli so wipe ki amase ko ipejope arawasile sugbon ipejopo ode oni oti ya to si ti inu bibeli, gbo gbo n kan ni pa kristeni ati ile ijosin ti sorikodo ni aye ode oni, at wipe bibeli ko fi igba kan so wipe ese ni ti eniyan ko ba lo si ile ijosin

Emi ni, Olorun, awon, eni to sin, ko le salai, maasin, ni EMI ATI NI OTITO.

ki ore ofe Kristi, ki o ma ba yinnn gbe. Amin!
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by ICEMAN(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2014
No mind the scammer jor!
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by sammhi(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2014
I hope and prays he is truly repentant. Not that he feel he can make more money by becoming a fake pastor. prays he is not another Chris Okotie in the making(Chris Okotie knew there was money in being a Pentecostal Christian pastor than music in his days..so he cleverly pronounce he is born again but his fruits over time has shown clearly that he is not)
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2014

stop insulting people's parents, you sound like a bastard yourself. disgusting!!

1 Like

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by saasala(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Firefire:

Emi ni, Olorun, awon, eni to sin, ko le salai, maasin, ni EMI ATI NI OTITO.

ki ore ofe Kristi, ki o ma ba yinnn gbe. Amin!

Aaami aaaami aaaami lo ruko Jeeeeesu
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2014
haulagehandlers:
ever heard of ogboni ibile? That's the traditional ogboni that predates reform ogboni fraternity which i believe you are talking about.

You mean the ones in the book of Ezekiel 23:23 in Yoruba bible version?

If it is, you guys are celebrating movement from one cult to another within christianity as a body. Nothing is special here.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by NwaNimo1(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=sholikay][/quote]

he's still going to hell . . ..along with his former clients.
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2014
Ausken: to Hell with yall once again.

don't let your mind wander, its too shallow to be let out on its own! get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by iamord(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Weah96: Trading one illusion for another. But he is still geeking on entheogens.
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Chidonc(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2014
anoda lord chosen advertisement

1 Like

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by iamord(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2014
funny story .. so name lord chosen u run go enter.. brainwashed fellows including the herbalist..
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by funtanherb(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2014
Another lies to establish a church and pull crowd in the making

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Odunharry(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Vivly: After all this man has committed, where will he go after his death?
where do u think?
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Odunharry(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2014
Vivly: After all this man has committed, where will he go after his death?
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by gratiaeo(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2014
I don't trust chosen and their miracles magic

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2014
bin gbagbo:

may the LORD forgive you

Forgive him of exercising his free will? Your God can suck a dik!

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2014
Laugh Out Loud... and all they doctrines? I hope he won't practice any in church. grin
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2014
Jesus is dead,God is a myth,the bible is full of lies,sin is imaginary,and we are better off without all this none sense.

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by winner01(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2014
shaggy007: Rubbish article. I'd rather be a proud Ogboni member than a Muslim or Christian.

While you guys run away and belittle our African traditional religions, the whites embrace our African religions.

There are more whites in Ogboni (ROF) than Africans.

See how they've deceived you? They brought in missionaries to introduce Christianity, while silently stealing our true religion.

These are the little 'gods' that God has created to help us. Why do you think God doesn't "answer prayers"? He has given you other 'gods' to make it easier to communicate with him. But people have ignored the little 'gods' and think they can pray directly to God. Dream on and keep deceiving yourselves.

1st commandment: thou shall not worship any other god before me

Make sure you acknowledge The Lord before communicating with other 'gods'

I tire for Africans o.
you shall have no other god besides me.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Ausken(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Sky2012:

stop insulting people's parents, you sound like a bastard yourself. disgusting!!
just the way ur fada sound....... and mama too!!
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Ausken(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2014
Scyllapatron:

don't let your mind wander, its too shallow to be let out on its own! get well soon.
same eir to ur parents. my regards to them.
Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by eddie1(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2014
Weah96: Trading one illusion for another. But he is still geeking on entheogens.

cheesy I can see you haven't had an experience with the power of God! One day you will and you will appreciate the "illusion"

1 Like

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by shaggy007(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2014
skillet: Am not sure anybodi here is stopping you from joining ogboni. Stop ranting. If you get liver, go blend instead of forming african supemacist here on nairaland. Ogboni na beans? Yeye fowl.

Ready-made f00l. You think say I get time to rant. I'm a pure African traditionalist. So kindly locate your way to hell.

5 Likes

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by shaggy007(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2014
winner01: you shall have no other god besides me.

It's BEFORE me and not BESIDES me. Go to Rome and read the original Ten Commandments. It's was altered along generations by believers who think that The Lord is the only deity. (In fact, lots of things were altered in the bible, by non-logical thinking people...the originality of the bible is lost)

Did you even ask yourself why The Lord mentioned other gods? He created them, He put them there for a reason.

If you believe it's the devil that created them, then who created the devil?

By the way, the devil is just a force, an not the scary creatures we see in movies.

5 Likes

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2014
Ausken: just the way ur fada sound....... and mama too!!
you are an slowpoke, an idiot and useless kid, what waste sperm from oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. by ogbronx(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2014
The good thing with being a christian is that it doesn't require everyone to share your faith but feels good when you are those who do.God also wouldn't force you to come to Him but His arms are wide open to receive you when from your free will you chose to come to Him.
people should also get their facts right, Christianity isnt western by Origin. The power that follows the gospel of Jesus is what you see around you. Pple converting everywhere. Thinking about it makes you wonder because its a very different thing from the ways of man. its the hardest belief to accept yet is gaining grounds like wild fire. God has given you the choice, and has planned that we come back to Him when illusionary life fades. We can't see Him cos of our weakness but He has given us a name to cleanse us. Its your choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. / TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.