Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. (21361 Views)

Suicide Bombers Kill Themselves, Three Others In Failed Borno Attacks(photo) / Agbakoba Sues Army Over 12 Soldiers’ Conviction / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Wisdytech(m): 12:47am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by hensben(m): 12:48am On Jul 06, 2014
abacrested: not all nigerians,na dis APC litle boys and girls
i think you are the silly one that guy is referring to, shioor! anybody that air his/her view and it didnt favour you guys, next thing is to politicize, bl.ep you, APC n PDP. angry

2 Likes

Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by naijanaso: 12:49am On Jul 06, 2014
stebell:

Good question.
As it stands, Naija don't hv soldiers. What we hv are uniform men n women.
If we do hv soldiers, why are they not on de move ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ Sambisa Desert.

Where is τ̲̅ђe much hyped Sat-1?

Na God go save us O°˚˚˚

I just don't blame you. So you expect the entire military force to be in one state and leave other counties porous. 12 Soldiers died and this is all you fools can say. If you had a relative as a soldier or worse still if you are one, you wouldn't say so. Ungrateful big heads.

1 Like

Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Fellow Nigerians, stop all this prayers, pick up your weapon and lets march down to the so called sambisa forest.

note : Bring your phones too for tape recording and your wives and girlfriends in case of konji

Last bullet

R.i.p to our dead gallant soldiers.

Regards

Donnypool
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 06, 2014
I hope the surviving soldiers will 'avenge' the murder of their 12 colleagues with the same enthusiasm that they rampaged against unarmed civilians in Lagos the other day. Bunch of witless cowards.

4 Likes

Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Funniez: 12:49am On Jul 06, 2014
50 terrorists and 12 soldiers feared killed in a gun battle? Well, was SheCOW among d killed terrorists? Our gallant men are dying evryday, and our oga at d top are busy chopping d money meant to use in equiping this guys!!! There really was a country!. #Biafra tins on ma mind.

1 Like

Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by texazzpete(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2014
slimthugchimee: so 12 soldiers just died and this all you idiots can say. Am sure its because none of your family memberz are in the army thats why you say that.
I swear to God i will never come out in my life to die for nigerians. Just very ungrateful

And where were you when soldiers were savagely beating up and inconveniencing the tax payers in Lagos that pay their salaries?

It's a job. Everybody's got one. Deal with it. The army and police aren't loved in Nigeria...and we all know where the fault comes from.

Please spare a thought for the innocent civilians routinely gunned down by the army and Police.

3 Likes

Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 06, 2014
Its Quite obvious we have some Insane peeps in here.. WTH is spacebooked?? @OP I Think our Leaders know better as we'll all know after 2015 election..
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Hero10001: 1:04am On Jul 06, 2014
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Ahuitzotl: 1:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Our gallant soldiers, our valiant dead may the sun never set over your souls as we lay our heads to sleep in the peace your have shed your blood for.....R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by streetzdreamz(m): 1:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Can't imagine d horror and fear d villagers in dat state will b experiencing on daily basis...and dis brainwashed psychos r killing for an unknown cause,ts more like shedding blood is fun to em d height of mans inhumanity to man
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by ogbronx(m): 1:09am On Jul 06, 2014
Its not a good time to be a soldier. These politicians are just wasting the lives of these young fathers, brothers and uncles senselessly. If this admin is committed to security, these soldiers won't be dying in these large numbers? Is this not the same army that goes on peace missions with high success?
Attention is on 2015 and stealing of our wealth which have made the govt very blind to its responsibilities.
If this govt is really sincere in fighting this insurgency thing, they won't be carrying these raids with the level of success as they have now.
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by streetzdreamz(m): 1:16am On Jul 06, 2014
texazzpete:

And where were you when soldiers were savagely beating up and inconveniencing the tax payers in Lagos that pay their salaries?

It's a job. Everybody's got one. Deal with it. The army and police aren't loved in Nigeria...and we all know where the fault comes from.

Please spare a thought for the innocent civilians routinely gunned down by the army and Police.
u r right but two wrongs dnt make a right,an average nigerian sees d force men as animals and not human cuz of dia brutalities and corruption,same goes for d men in uniforms dey see us as a lil less human and dis trend will never change until we all av a change of individual mindset,I dnt blame dem weneva they get stepped on n decides to take dia anger on innocent civilians cuz we don't value dem so d respect is nt dia...taxpayers money? And is dat peanut dey earn equivalent to dia respective lives they av no control over?aint supporting dia bad deeds just sayin u shud cut em some slack!

1 Like

Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by SiriusBlack: 1:30am On Jul 06, 2014
LIES! LIES! Sahara ReporLies...
The insurgents lauched the attacks on Domboa after their camps in Alargano and Yajiwa came under NAF Airstrikes...Their attack on Domboa was a desperate move to gain ground....The NA troops at Domboa completely destroyed most of them...SaharaReporters is just a lie-peddling APC PR team..Always trying to show that the Army is not making progress..
Bastards...

3 Likes

Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Papertrail11(m): 1:42am On Jul 06, 2014
i used to live in yola yeah and while i was ther i use to come home veri late until one guy warned me nott to try it ohhh cos pple are killn in nd north.............

i was then moved to ask someone why there seems to be incessant attacks in the north and why is stuff becoming increasingly common..

he told me that when their leader yusuf was still alive he used to give stuff like free food or sumthn cos he was a preacher to northern people wen he went for his crusades and dey were jazzzed with medicine so dat is why it is easy for boko to recriut members esy in the north because look at it ur friend died for fighting for a cause would you want to go and join to fight in that cause too and die this is life not naira bet ohh............

My sugg..

One of the quickest and safest method to find this chibok girls and kill the shekau their leader is for the fedral govt to go and find powerful jazz meacanaries or go to yoruba and benin jazz men or sumthn i mean ur not using their jazz to do blood money or sumthn who will secretly find their location and murder their members invincibly elsee dont know ohh cos dont think the military cant help in this case

olu say so
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Cooleasy(m): 1:44am On Jul 06, 2014
SiriusBlack: LIES! LIES! Sahara ReporLies...
The insurgents lauched the attacks on Domboa after their camps in Alargano and Yajiwa came under NAF Airstrikes...Their attack on Domboa was a desperate move to gain ground....The NA troops at Domboa completely destroyed most of them...SaharaReporters is just a lie-peddling APC PR team..Always trying to show that the Army is not making progress..
Bastards...
SiriusBlack, please, and I repeat, PLEASE, re-open your thread on the activities of the Nigerian Army in the North East. It is an appeal and not a command.
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 06, 2014
SiriusBlack: LIES! LIES! Sahara ReporLies...
Bastards...

SiriusBlack baba, oga oh, I don miss ur updates, dat ur NA thread I was keenly following, may it never go well with whoever hacked NL. Pls is there a similar thread by you? Na u dey give us whatsup. Nt those Sahara bastards cutting and putting their own to make GEJ look clueless the more.
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Iceking1(m): 1:57am On Jul 06, 2014
they appear to
have a few friends at home who insist on speaking
for them. Permit me to give just one example.
Some northern elders have said that the Federal
Government ‘’should pay billions as ransom to
Shekau and release all detained Boko Haram members’’ and that there must be ‘’no foreign
forces in Nigeria”. They have also demanded that
‘’force should not be used’’ in securing the freedom
of the abducted girls.
These demands are repugnant. It is the same
people that did not want troops to be deployed in the area in the first place. It is the same people that did not want state of
emergency to be declared in the North. It is the
same people that have been urging the
government to negotiate with Boko Haram in the
last three years.
It is the same people that have consistently asked that Boko Haram should be treated lightly and that
they should be offered amnesty even though they
have slaughtered no less than 10,000 innocent
people. It is the same people that are suggesting that Boko
Haram is actually a creation of the CIA, MOSSAD and
the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).
It is one of these northern elders that referred to
Boko Haram as ‘’freedom fighters’’ who are simply
‘’fighting for justice” only last year. It is another that said that members of Boko Haram ought to be
treated ‘’in the same way as the Niger Delta
militants’’ and that they should be rehabilitated,
resettled and paid large sums of money only last
year. It is another that said that ‘’Muslims should only
vote for those that would protect their interests”
and that he would see to it that ‘’Sharia law is
implemented and applied throughout the whole
country” in 2001. It is another that said that Nigeria was created by
the British and granted independence by them in
1960 on the clear understanding that ‘’a northern
Muslim would always lead the country” in 1994. It
is another that said that if the North does not have
it’s way on the voting formula at the Constitutional Conference he would lead his people ‘’out of
Nigeria and into the Camerouns” just over a month
ago.
It is another that said that they would make
our country ‘’ungovernable” if a southerner was
elected into power in 2011. It is another that said, only a few weeks ago, that
our country ‘’would burn” if President Jonathan or
any other southerner contests for the presidential
election in 2015. It is another that told us last year
that ‘’poverty was the root cause of Boko Haram’’
and that the South was receiving too much money whilst the North was not receiving enough. How
much more of this can we be expected to take? Just three weeks after the Haramites have abducted
almost 300 young school girls at Chibok, burnt
down their school and kept them as sex slaves, just
a few days after they abducted eight more at
Warabe Village, Borno state, just two weeks after
two bombs went off in Nyanya, Abuja killing a total of 150 people between them and just three days
after no less than 350 innocent people were
slaughtered by the terrorists in Gamborou Ngala, a
border town with the Camerouns, these northern
elders are saying that force must not be used
against them. This is unacceptable and their suggestion must be treated with the contempt that
it deserves. ‘Never negotiate with terrorists ‘
I do not know what it will take for the Nigerian
people to accept the fact that Boko Haram is the
greatest evil that our country has ever had to
contend with and that there can be no dialogue
with such demons. I do not know what it will take for these northern elders to accept the fact that evil
is evil, that you must never negotiate with terrorists
and that their ‘’gentle way’’ simply cannot work. The truth is that until every single one of the
Haramites is hunted down, brought to justice and
despatched to hell there will be no peace in our
country. We must also eliminate those who secretly
encourage, fund and protect them. I have always viewed those that suggest that Boko
Haram should be treated with kid gloves with the
utmost suspicion. It is either that we live in a secular
state where the rule of law prevails, where beasts
have no place and where murderous animals are
treated like the savages that they are or we shall have no country at all. All this talk about ‘’not using force’’ must stop
because it is nonsensical, it is counter-productive
and it presents a very real threat to our desire to
continue to live as one nation. Those that abduct,
rape, kill and enslave children do not deserve to
live. Those that say that ‘’force should not be used’’
should give up them their own daughters in
exchange for our missing girls. After they have
done that they can be as gentle as they like with
Boko Haram...

1 Like

Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by brushesz: 2:11am On Jul 06, 2014
We need a Technological Oriented President in this era, in this continent, in this country.
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by SiriusBlack: 2:18am On Jul 06, 2014
Normality:

SiriusBlack baba, oga oh, I don miss ur updates, dat ur NA thread I was keenly following, may it never go well with whoever hacked NL. Pls is there a similar thread by you? Na u dey give us whatsup. Nt those Sahara bastards cutting and putting their own to make GEJ look clueless the more.
Cooleasy:
SiriusBlack, please, and I repeat, PLEASE, re-open your thread on the activities of the Nigerian Army in the North East. It is an appeal and not a command.
Time will tell if I will...The data loss was very disappointing..All that work..Wasted..I'm considering re-opening the Thread tomorrow...Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by GamaG(m): 2:21am On Jul 06, 2014
stebell:

Pikin carry ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я cry go Sambisa desert. No disturb person for here.

If yu don't kno wt ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ do go out n watch Holland Vs Costa Rica match. It is still on.
guy! shebi u know say u no get sense at all.
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 06, 2014
dem no dey finish, angry abi dem don dey recycle terrorist nii? cry
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by rodwillow(m): 2:36am On Jul 06, 2014
INCASE YOU MISSED OUR UPDATES

FBIUPDATES READER OF THE MONTH - SARAH KELECHI(PHOTOS)
http:///7QFJX

Biafra: Soldiers arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB members
http:///7QF4R
Basketmouth Uncensored Live - Pics
http:///7QF4f
Chibok Girls Updates--- 7 Parents Die of Trauma
http:///7QF55
Boko Haram: Colonel, five soldiers, 53 terrorists killed in Borno attacks
http:///7QF5I

MORE NEWS AND EVENTS VIA
www.fbiupdates..com
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by babadem2much(m): 2:45am On Jul 06, 2014
One common habit about Nigerians is criticism, this soldiers have been puting their best to quell this insurgency but since the Govt are reluctant n all they want is 2 c me n u dieing like chickens. Give these guys what they want d weapon the need n give the damn order i swear with the kind of ARMY we have here in 9ja sambisa will turn 2 desert, 4get even about the airforce. But instead of us 2 encourage n pray 4 dem we kip ranting n naggin saying all kind of shits that will not help us juz bcuz etisalat don dash una 15mb. Mek i hear! We go trace u go sambisa go join those Army dem wey de dia. God bless n Protect NIGERIA N NIGERIANS,

1 Like

Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Billygee2u: 2:50am On Jul 06, 2014
slimthugchimee: so 12 soldiers just died and this all you idiots can say. Am sure its because none of your family memberz are in the army thats why you say that.
I swear to God i will never come out in my life to die for nigerians. Just very ungrateful
I do not think that they are happy for the death of the Soldiers,but they are protesting against the babaric act of the soldiers in lagos on friday
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by MRSPEAKER1(m): 2:54am On Jul 06, 2014
MAKE MONEY BY SIMPLY DRIVING YOUR CAR
ADVERTISER WANTED FOR SAMSUNG MOBILE
EARN NO LESS THAN $200 WEEKLY TO ADVERTISE ON YOUR CAR.

It is Very Easy and Simple
No Application fees required

How it works Here's the basic premises of the "Paid to drive" concept; SAMSUNG MOBILE seeks individuals; Regular

citizens, not professional drivers, to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for

"SAMSUNG MOBILE" wrapped on thier cars. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "Auto Wraps," that almost

seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to

be colorful and eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive

audience, meaning people who are stuck in traffic and can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This

program will last for 3 months and the minimum period you can participate is 1 month.

You will be compensated with a $200/week (Two hundred dollars per Week) i.e 32,000naira/weekly, which is

essentially a "Rental" payment for letting SAMSUNG MOBILE use the space. SAMSUNG MOBILE NIG., shall provide experts

that would handle the advert placing on your car.

Interested persons should please contact samsung_ads@yahoo.com

The following information below will be needed
Full Name:
Make of car/ year:
Address:
city:
State:
Phone Number(s) mobile/home:
Two recent photographs of the proposed car:
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Leemak: 3:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Aggresssive soldiers in Lagos are much more needed in Borno State.They are ever ready,what a sarcasm!

1 Like

Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Leemak: 3:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Aggressive soldiers in Lagos are much more needed in Borno State.They are ever ready,what a sarcasm!
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by charlos14: 3:45am On Jul 06, 2014
hell yeah siriusblack
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by henry78okez(m): 4:01am On Jul 06, 2014
This phase wil soon come 2 an end. The conspiracy in d military is realy making it hard 4 our gallant soldiers 2 win d fight against bh. Neva d less, naija is well able 2 handle dis if truly we want to.
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 06, 2014
donnypool: Fellow Nigerians, stop all this prayers, pick up your weapon and lets march down to the so called sambisa forest.

note : Bring your phones too for tape recording and your wives and girlfriends in case of konji

Last bullet

R.i.p to our dead gallant soldiers.

Regards

Donnypool

Hahaha lol @ first sentence.
Re: 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. by hrhobi1(m): 4:29am On Jul 06, 2014
who told you we want you to die for us? Are the soldiers not paid? Na free? Did anyone force them from their parents houses to join the army?. You sound like a kid. Nigera has no army . What we have are unifrom men and women who are trained to punish innocent civilians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workers Protesting For Non Payment Of Salary In Osogbo (PICTURES) / FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose / Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.