Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Beware of visa scam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware of visa scam (3259 Views)

Indian National Arrested In Lagos Over Visa Scam / REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware of visa scam by Amosiye: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Fellow nairalanders pls beware of visa scam
Re: Beware of visa scam by johnwizey: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2014
Dis guyz are working for ogakpatakpata

1 Like

Re: Beware of visa scam by mkoabiola: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2014
Where do u knw hm?
Who is ogakpakpata?
Re: Beware of visa scam by dytbabe: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2014
johnwizey: Dis guyz are working for ogakpatakpata

Lmao
Re: Beware of visa scam by Amosiye: 12:06am On Jul 06, 2014
he has connection in immigration office abuja hqtz becos the skill he normally use to get peoples 45k is B4 d visa process let's change ur location to abuja hqtz ie place of issuance. I went with him for fake redata. Capturing. Not knowing that he planned with the immigration officers der. Na only God go forgive dat man. I know many people don fall victim b4 me
Re: Beware of visa scam by Amosiye: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2014
This is his pics is on his DP on whatsapp... Maybe one of his scam trips abroad. In nigeria he is always on aboki muturu kaftan. He speaks english and hausa fluently. He has sweet mouth. To decieve people. But ask he met me dat mouth turned bitter. And bitter forever. I know things will be going bad with him now. So he will be looking for clients to job. Dats why I decided to safe some one ore some peoples life from (Bala Jibrin Scam)
Re: Beware of visa scam by rawlizo(m): 12:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Amosiye: This is his pics is on his DP on whatsapp... Maybe one of his scam trips abroad. In nigeria he is always on aboki muturu kaftan. He speaks english and hausa fluently. He has sweet mouth. To decieve people. But ask he met me dat mouth turned bitter. And bitter forever. I know things will be going bad with him now. So he will be looking for clients to job. Dats why I decided to safe some one ore some peoples life from (Bala Jibrin Scam)

Lol. I cnt stop laffing. Welldone bro. Gud uve exposed anoda criminal

1 Like

Re: Beware of visa scam by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 06, 2014
do you have any evidence to prove he scammed you? if you do, post it.
Re: Beware of visa scam by Lucasbalo(m): 1:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Amosiye: Fellow nairalanders pls beware of the man on the pics below. His name is Jibrin bala porpularly known as Alhaji he is from jos, he stays in jos but he does most of his 419 deals in Abuja and lagos. He claim to be an agent that will visa. I thank God he was exposed and when I noticed I didn't do any futher deal with him but the regret was that my passport was with him. He seized it becos I am a bad market to such people. He demanded for 1200 dollars after I gave him 45thousand naira and another 9 thousand naira. But my spirit didn't agree with his request becos the agreement we had was I get my canada visa I gv him his 9hundred thousand naira. Well to cut the story short. Don't allow you self fall a victim of visa scam or scam of any kind. Watch and pray, mk useful enquiry . And be wise neva give ur passport to any scam claiming to an agent. Below is the phn no. And the pics Of the muturu that thinks he is a 419 scam. 08033063077. Not knowing he is a Cow. God punish his generation. Until he repent he will neva know peace.
All this guys coming on Nairaland mouthing off on ways to help people secure visas are fake. If you want a visa, process it yourself. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Beware of visa scam by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 06, 2014
1. OP, you do not get Canadian Visa from a Nigerian. Are you exposed at all? Nigerians should not be this daft
2. What proof have you got that the guy scammed you?

If you want Canadian Visa, go through the right channel.

1 Like

Re: Beware of visa scam by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 06, 2014
webdezzi: do you have any evidence to prove he scammed you? if you do, post it.

I agree..not some incomplete infos.
Re: Beware of visa scam by musb92yahooco: 5:42am On Jul 06, 2014
Rajib
Re: Beware of visa scam by skyface00(m): 6:24am On Jul 06, 2014
Hmmmmm bros am so happy for u, but sorry 2 say u r silly thinking anybody can get you a canada visa, and if u have such money 2 spend on travlling abroad where u r not sure of anytin, why cant u look 4 something 2 do in nigeria, so many businesses u can start with the money, when u work hard earn ur freedom, getting a visa 2 any country wont be a big deal 2 you, so many ppl sold everytin they av just 2 travel and luckly 4 dem send dem back from point of entery....all the best and 2 d actor mr jibrin his a dead man walking with time he will pay 4 all d wrong doing and he will pay in hard way because of all d hustlerz money he has collected in d name of smartness......
Re: Beware of visa scam by Amosiye: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2014
webdezzi: do you have any evidence to prove he scammed you? if you do, post it.

yes sir. I have a lot of evidences. One of them is that he seized my intl passport when he noticed I hv known his plan. After demanding the 1200 dollars. And d agress ment was dat after assistance with the visa application I will pay him. But he kept demanding the 1200 dollar.
Re: Beware of visa scam by Amosiye: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2014
skyface00: Hmmmmm bros am so happy for u, but sorry 2 say u r silly thinking anybody can get you a canada visa, and if u have such money 2 spend on travlling abroad where u r not sure of anytin, why cant u look 4 something 2 do in nigeria, so many businesses u can start with the money, when u work hard earn ur freedom, getting a visa 2 any country wont be a big deal 2 you, so many ppl sold everytin they av just 2 travel and luckly 4 dem send dem back from point of entery....all the best and 2 d actor mr jibrin his a dead man walking with time he will pay 4 all d wrong doing and he will pay in hard way because of all d hustlerz money he has collected in d name of smartness......
thanks a billion my bro for ur adv. I know that bro. But then I was just looking for a greener pasture else where then.
Re: Beware of visa scam by Amosiye: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2014
divine2043: 1. OP, you do not get Canadian Visa from a Nigerian. Are you exposed at all? Nigerians should not be this daft
2. What proof have you got that the guy scammed you?

If you want Canadian Visa, go through the right channel.
I understand sir. I thank God I didn't fall a victim. NOTE I almost fell a victim but I wasted 45thousand naira I gave to him @ d NIS abuja after claiming with an immigration officer Mr Aminu. I didn't know I was scammed.......... A lot of proofs bro.... He was so despirate. Then calling me. Threatening me that he will return my passport if I don't send him 1200 dollars so he starts gathering and forging the required supporting documents.
Re: Beware of visa scam by Amosiye: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Lucasbalo: All this guys coming on Nairaland mouthing off on ways to help people secure visas are fake. If you want a visa, process it yourself. It's that simple.
I didn't meet him on nairaland oh. It was a frend dat introduced me to him. So let's us all be careful inrespective of the place time and medium or forum we meet such guys. So we don't fall a victim. Thank God for my life for delivering me. NOTE: I be wan fall but I not fall. But 45k went. I am just alerting fellow nairalanders to be careful so no more victims of such scams.
Re: Beware of visa scam by justwise(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2014
@Amosiye

Do not post people's picture here without their permission.

We don't know if he scammed you or not, its merely an allegation and until he is found guilty or he accepted that he scammed you...pasting his picture here is wrong.
Re: Beware of visa scam by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2014
Amosiye: yes sir. I have a lot of evidences. One of them is that he seized my intl passport when he noticed I hv known his plan. After demanding the 1200 dollars. And d agress ment was dat after assistance with the visa application I will pay him. But he kept demanding the 1200 dollar.

someone seized your international passport? and you are yet to mobilize the police to his office?

just wait until your passport is found at a crime scene ok!

just sit and wait.
Re: Beware of visa scam by Footlocker(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2014
Screen shot/video evidence/snap shot of your correspondence with the accused / If you have you have none of the above your claims are null and void! Tomorrow someone can come on nairaland and claim you defrauded them with your same lack of proof!
Re: Beware of visa scam by mkoabiola: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Amosiye: I didn't meet him on nairaland oh. It was a frend dat introduced me to him. So let's us all be careful inrespective of the place time and medium or forum we meet such guys. So we don't fall a victim. Thank God for my life for delivering me. NOTE: I be wan fall but I not fall. But 45k went. I am just alerting fellow nairalanders to be careful so no more victims of such scams.
Even if u make photocopy of d document and paste it ,some doubting thomas will nva blv u,cos dey av nt fall to d prey of a scammer b4
It is left 4 any 1 to blv or not.
It is 1 of dos tins in lyf.
Move ahead

1 Like

Re: Beware of visa scam by Amosiye: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
justwise: @Amosiye

We don't know if he scammed you or not, its merely an allegation and until he is found guilty or he accepted that he scammed you...pasting his picture here is wrong.
baba justwise I must greet u sir. Pls make una no vex for me its just becos I was angry about the issue and I don't want any one to fall a victim that's y I decided to expose him. Thru dis medium using his pics and his phone no. Believe me boss uptill tomorrow people are still falling victim of such. So I need to save some one from 419 visa agent scam.
Re: Beware of visa scam by Amosiye: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
mko abiola:
Even if u make photocopy of d document and paste it ,some doubting thomas will nva blv u,cos dey av nt fall to d prey of a scammer b4
It is left 4 any 1 to blv or not.
It is 1 of dos tins in lyf.
Move ahead
my broda I tire oh. Na to pray mk some one no fall victim of such. Cos there is no super man becos dis guys uses difft strategies. because I didn't fall by paying the 1200 dollar bala jibrin requested for or becos I payed 45 thousand naira doesn't mean I am a super man . It was God that was on my side and he will continue to be so help me thank God
Re: Beware of visa scam by Lexusgs430: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
justwise: @Amosiye

I saw the picture prior to deletion. I know what he looks like, incase I decide to patronise visa scamming agents in the future (probably never).
Re: Beware of visa scam by Amosiye: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
webdezzi:

someone seized your international passport? and you are yet to mobilize the police to his office?

just wait until your passport is found at a crime scene ok!

just sit and wait.
my passport will cause him problem and pains as long as it is with him. To me the passport is useless now. Cos I no d implication. I hv done all d necessary things
Re: Beware of visa scam by justi4jesu(f): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2014

Hhahahahahahahaha....rotfl

Now how do you know this... smiley

@OP just move on with ur life and Thank God you never fell for the 1200 dollars but 45k..

Move on and leave vengeance for God...

Kpele
Re: Beware of visa scam by GulliverVisas: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
It's always so sad to read about such behavior. OP, I hope you're able to get back up, dust yourself off and try again; maybe another country is meant for your! Visa consulting does work but you have to be careful when choosing your agent/agency. It takes time and effort to cultivate the relationship with your contact(s) AND with your client; asking for money (and even worse, providing it) upfront should always be a red flag.

Outside of the application fee that you pay to the Embassy/Consulate, the mobilisation should be the only amount leaving your pocket before you go for your interview. Always remember: asking for references or any other proof that your agent/agency has continued success is acceptable and nothing to cause concern between both parties. If your agent/agency refuses to be forthcoming on certain things RUN! Visa consulting is a business that is continuous and the services cost money but the resulting product can be worth it; no agent/agency worth their salt will cut corners or try and bully a client into parting with money before the appropriate time. Use sense and good luck!!
Re: Beware of visa scam by Horus(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPcJBttNrPs

Visa Scams in Nigeria

Have those visa/travel agents ever tried to SCAM YOU TOO?? I have received many stories of how people have been scammed
by many visa agents and travel agents here in Lagos, Nigeria.

Money doesn't grow on trees so I hope my tips help prevent you guys from GETTING SCAMMED.

(1) (Reply)

Flight Price In Nigeria / I Have 2million Can I Go To Usa / Travel Agency,agents,tour Operatours,and Tourism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.