Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,876 members, 7,841,288 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Common Unwanted Waste. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Common Unwanted Waste. (455 Views)

Nnmadi Kalu And The Common Man. (photo 18+) / Abuja Wasn't Designed For The Common-Man - Bala-Mohammed / Effect Of Fuel Subsidy On The Common Man On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Common Unwanted Waste. by naijagraduates: 4:16am On Jul 06, 2014
The common unwanted waste, that an average Nigerian keeps blushing on their faces is tears either visible or proverbially written with an excessive display of sentiment or enthusiasm. Despite their courage in facing the man made challenges caused by the negligence of our leaders, yet citizens always attempt to have a good day, and I say,how i wish I could turn back the hand of time, to ask my father and your fathers what they were looking at, while these criminals were circulating and passing criminal baton to themselves. In an attempt to ask,I quickly remember late fela's song "my people fear to much, we get reason to fear- I no want die, papa dey for house...". It's indisputable that our parents failed, to have left us in the hands of criminals.
While we are at the receiving end. it is unfortunate that our youth are moving in the same direction- of undesirable fear. The statistics of the poor to the rich is very high and still sky rocketing with a very high velocity, our government policies puts the poor into dilemma,high geometry of suffering is visible all over the place,extreme skintiness and high level poverty, which gives a clear conclusion and definition about democracy as government of their people.

NAUG has been making efforts to fight unemployment yet some youth either sponsored or for selfish agenda has been sabotaging our efforts, fortunately, their threat could not hold water because no matter the weight of an
elephant it can never cause earthquake. We are determined and very focused to say NO to UNEMPLOYEMENT.

We appreciate our dogged and rugged members and also appeal to them not to give up on the struggle, we are sure and have made up our mind not to entertain fear. We hereby call on our members not to give up on the struggle, it is a won battle.

Please join our twitter handle,

@naijagrad

Like us on facebook and invite your friends to like our page

www.facebook.com/naugnigeria

Visit our website www.naijagraduates.com

Send us a mail info@naijagraduates.com
Or naugnaija@gmail.com

We are opened to suggestion.

TOGETHER WE CAN!
Re: The Common Unwanted Waste. by jking001(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2014
America no work spain no work,Greece no work,what of italy none,only canada,germany try small everywhere rich getting richer poor getting poorer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos APC Youth Leader Condemns Carnage By Nigerian Army In Lagos / Nigerian Army Court-martials 18 Soldiers Over Alleged Plot To Kill General / Maritime Workers Issues 14 Day Ultimatum To Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.