Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,716 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola (17030 Views)

Finally Nemesis Caught Up With Kunle Kalejaiye (san) Over Oyinlola's Tribunal / PDP In Dilemma Over Jonathan’s Abandoned Campaign Materials - Vanguard / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by savcy(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2014
Who cares wether it's APC or PDP that wins?? All we want is good governance. something you loosers can't and will never offer. Bunch of devils. :-/
Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by MidaxPhoenix(m): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2014
The PDP can not win Osun state with oyinlola. He is faced with myriads of problems with his antecedents..

The murder of Bola ige

Insulting the Oni of ife

His role in modakeke war

Loyalty to obsanjo, buruji and jona can't afford a governor loyal to obj.

Large scale corruption cases etc

Omi buruku as named by modakeke peeps can't even win in his neighbouring town, modakeke and ilesha are anti-ife.

Ede is under peter power. The iwos,ikirun etc are too fanatic to vote a christian, oshogbo is confused between development and religious bigotry. Hence the traditional guys are campaigning badly for aregbe.

The okuku/oshogbo factor is also against him, that side is under oyinlola stronghold and oyinlola is not a fan of omisore....

Even within ife, a lot of resentment, the makinde murder is still lingering.

But the truth is that omisore I'd the only choice pdp has, to compete with Aregbe.

He has the connection, the thugs and enough money to order bags of rice.

The simple politics is just to shift his loyalty from obj, that rests on the Senate leaders, my president can't tell us he doesn't hold secretive meeting with the Senate chairman of appropriation.

The PDP should plan ahead as oyo state is really up for grabs too.

Apc governors are too stingy, no money in circulation, no contracts, they are signed in lagos, they pursued market women and build ultra Morden stores.
This women. Can't afford them.

Na road, building, schools, hospitals we go chop, abi na shop rite...

Abeg, bring back the pdp..

PDP...... share the money.

That's the feeling on the street...

And I feel PDP should tap into it after all in politics, All is fair...

The. People are tired of projects, we need to share the money.... grin

So much for political sophistication...

4 Likes

Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by Badex10(m): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2014
Check diz out Aregbesola And His Resistance Army
In Osun. www.nairaland.com/1800643/aregbesola-resistance-army-osun
Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by adanny01(m): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2014
Midax & Phoenix:
The PDP can not win Osun state with oyinlola. He is faced with myriads of problems with his antecedents..

The murder of Bola ige

Insulting the Oni of ife

His role in modakeke war

Omi buruku as named by modakeke peeps can't even win in his neighbouring town, modakeke and ilesha are anti-ife.

Ede is under peter power. The iwos,ikirun etc are too fanatic to vote a christian, oshogbo is confused between development and religious bigotry. Hence the traditional guys are campaigning badly for aregbe.

The okuku/oshogbo factor is also against him, that side is under oyinlola stronghold and oyinlola is not a fan of omisore....

But the truth is that omisore I'd the only choice pdp has, to compete with Aregbe.

The simple politics is just to shift his loyalty from obj, that rests on the Senate leaders, my president can't tell us he doesn't hold secretive meeting with the Senate chairman of appropriation.

Apc governors are too stingy, no money in circulation, no contracts, they are signed in lagos, they pursued market women and build ultra Morden stores.

Most things you said are Osun politics which i have no business with. Those in bold means Nigeria is lost. SMH

Anyway, thats the unfortunate thing about Nigeria. Its irrepairable. We just saw it played out in Ekiti. The military which some of us were hoping may come back to instil discipline in Nigerians have lost it themselves. All this because of lack of proper education since majority of Nigerians are either stark illitrates or half baked literates. Lets face it, there is no end to the darkness facing Nigeria.

The only option i now see is a bloody civil war leading to a humanitarian crisis that will shake Nigeria to its roots. After so much destruction and loss of half of its population, we may or may not sit up. I weep only for my children and their children.

4 Likes

Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by MidaxPhoenix(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2014
Badex10: Check diz out Aregbesola And His Resistance Army
In Osun. www.nairaland.com/1800643/aregbesola-resistance-army-osun

It's really funny that some of the online activist on Nairaland are either too lazy to make research or just lack the political understanding.

Are you aware of the security situation when Aregbe contested?

Oyinlola had a monopoly of police, ACN guys were shot at in akure back then. They sought for alternative security.

Tinubu brought some security guys, foreign trained that became the security protocols for governors due to the partisan nature of the police and army.

But Aregbe, sought local security guys, from his supporters in lagos, ISMUF, he imported some Eru iku from the island and on getting to Osun, those mad jihadist in iwo found a calling.

To protect aregbe...

He has a small unit of personal bodyguards which is not really good but broz,

Who dey carry pistol gun for campaign....omisore..

Who sponsored fryo...omisore

Omisore is an apostle of obj....do or die.

And Apc might have to match him thug for thug, Eru iku to Eru iku and guns for guns.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by sohl7(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2014
Let the drama continue........
Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by wellmax(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2014
olaezebala: According to APC,
PDP=bad politicians
And in reality,
APC=PDP used and dumped
Therefore,
APC= Bad politicians used and dumped.
In conclusion,
APC=worse politicians

what is this one saying this is about pdp crises, leave APC out of it for now

5 Likes

Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by skyra: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2014
activatenigeria: You all know that is not true Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola is still in PDP as far as I am concerned.
true, but like obj and tambuwal, they are pdp in name and apc in deeds. Goodluck to all of them

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by Sike(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2014
Story for the gods!
Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by ITbomb(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2014
Make dem offer the man something else na,

Chairman of whatever Federal board would be a good start, let's get Osun and match on to Lagos
Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by NigeriaArmy15(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2014
Lord Mecuzy: First To Comment Again.

Happy Sunday All. I will dethrone you very soon

Akiti kiss kiss
Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by emmykk(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2014
This is how people swear that ekiti will never fall to PDP,but how far now.

PDP has equal chance to win osun state.if omisore won senatorial seat from prison,let alone now that he is a free man.

FG as usually should send military there so that ballot boxes should not be snatched,journalistand inec should also prepared to work at their best there.if all these are done the people wish will count and a better candidate will win.

Jonathan believe that if the elections are fair his party will do well and osun most likely to go PDP.because previously salami did alot of work and now that room is close.

But osun was the only state that voted ACN nuhu ribadu against pres.Goodluck jonathan in southwest in last presidential election.going by this the election is open to any party.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by Mentcee(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Demdem: Killer affairs. Demdem not interested.
Goon! Hope your nitwit seeds are ok? Goon!

1 Like

Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by Olaolufred(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2014
Midax & Phoenix:

The murder of Bola ige

Insulting the Oni of ife

His role in modakeke war

[size=18pt] IF THIS CONCLUSION IS TRULY WHAT THE STREET FEELS, NIGERIA IS DOOMED.
NIGERIANS DESERVES THEIR SUFFERINGS. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2014
Even with Oyinlola by his side, Omisore 'll still loose woefully. Truly, Omisore won from prison but he still lost his re-election bid for senatorial seat in 2011 when he was so much out of the prison.

Meanwhile, I remain that PVC holder electorate waiting for August 9 to certify my right.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by Wasquad(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2014
OBJ is no more what he use to be in SW.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by vicadex07(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2014
olaezebala: According to APC,
PDP=bad politicians
And in reality,
APC=PDP used and dumped
Therefore,
APC= Bad politicians used and dumped.
In conclusion,
APC=worse politicians
Is your brain used and dumped
Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by olaezebala: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2014
vicadex07: Is your brain used and dumped

Tokunbo brain, I know ur niddle like brain melt inside sun but pls, when ever u feel like displaying ur dumbness and agbero nature customed to supporters of APC, stay clear my path. Y'heard?

1 Like

Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by vicadex07(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Midax & Phoenix:

This here is the real problem of Nigeria ever since PDP came into power in 1999. PDP will never change. They have shared our 20billion dollars and much more...that's why nobody is talking about it again.
Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by Orikinla(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2014
Prince Oyinlola is too big for the PDP to use him for their political gambit in Osun state.
He is too big to be used to share bags of rice to bribe voters as the PDP did in Ekiti state.
Osun people are not as gullible and greedy as Ekiti people. And Osun people are not as cheap as the voters in Ekiti state.

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by vicadex07(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2014
olaezebala:

Not only is my brain used and dump it is also a Tokunbo, I know my niddle like brain melt inside sun but pls, when ever I feel like displaying my dumbness and agbero nature as a custom in my family, stay clear of my path. Y'heard?
Ok. I have heard you well
Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by myspnigeria: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
and the saga continues
Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by juman(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
savcy: Who cares wether it's APC or PDP that wins?? All we want is good governance. something you loosers can't and will never offer. Bunch of devils. :-/

You said it all. What the masses want is to live good life.

Those nigerians politicians are not so good leaders.
Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by sheffnaff: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=L.M Ayedun..]If PDP can survive the G5 Governors, who is Oyinlola?

What is Oyinlola scared of

BT are u a politician at all? I doubt it if u undestand d implication of d missing 5 govs and d additional of oyinlola in d party and osun state respectively. dey sudnt let him go and don't want to do wt Baba OBJ(dialema)
Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by Motolank: 4:48am On Jul 07, 2014
So oyin is still talkn in public...wen ll naija be better?

blessed week to y'all
Re: PDP In Dilemma Over Oyinlola by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2014
Mentcee: Goon! Hope your nitwit seeds are ok? Goon!

Fool, what again did u say happened to ur cursed seeds?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And ‘The Change We Need’? - Ochereome Nnanna / Obama Okays Buhari’s Agenda For Defeating Boko Haram / Igbos More Concern On Our Status In Nigeria Than Igbo Presidency – Prof. Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.