Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured (5677 Views)

BIBLE Truths:what You Should Know About The Souls In Purgatory / Facts About The Souls Of The Dead. / Where Do Souls of Animals Go??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2014
The Disciples' Commission Ministry

This message is not meant to scare you, It was written in order to encourage you to live a righteous life; that is what the lord wants from you. it was in the night of a wonderful day, I was meditating on the word and teaching of God, while I was doing this, I felt the presence of the lord Jesus christ, this has been happening so many time; whenever he is around me, there is always a soft and gentle breeze blowing around me. I was contemplating on the lost souls of sinners who died without accepting Jesus and those who are still alive, but are living in sin. This was what I was thinking about when the lord showed me a vision, I will narrate the vision to you, but please see the positive side of it and do the right thing you ought to have done long time ago. The lord showed me multitude of people in black attire, they were all chained and the atmosphere of the place I saw was dark beyond the normal darkness we experience in the night; in the vision there were some demons that look like a ram with hairs on their bodies, but they have the status of a man, I saw some people that I knew among them, but this people were those who had died. I saw a young guy that I knew, he died as a result of sickness in 2013, I also saw some old women that I knew. While this vision was on, the spirit
of God spoke to him, that those souls are the souls of people that died in sin, but they have not been judged, he said they had been wandering around the earth but the demons that own them were the ones that chained them, and that they
are taking them to a place of torture and hard labouring. I heard the souls crying and wailing, I heard them saying that "ta ni yio wa gbawa kuro ninu igbekun yi" in english translation it mean " who will set us free from this captivity" this word was being said perpetually until the vision
was over. I was filled with fear, but the lord told me that the souls of those that die in sin will not be cared for, because they belong to the kingdom of darkness. The demons claimed that the souls belong to them, are you sure if the same thing will not happen to you when you die?
There is one solution, accept Jesus as your lord and saviour and forsake sin.
Do you want to give your life to jesus, first confess your sins before the lord and say this prayer.
PRAYER FOR THOSE WHO WANT SALVATION:
LORD JESUS COME INTO MY LIFE, I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE, I KNOW THAT I AM A SINNER, FORGIVE ME O LORD, AND DESTROY THE WORKS OF FLESH IN MY LIFE, SET ME FREE FROM THE CAPTIVITY OF THE DEVIL, I KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN FORGIVE, THANK YOU JESUS. AMEN
Bc this message it is mandatory for christians to share the word of God.

Visit: http://oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com/category/revelations-1/1.xhtml

Like the disciples' commission ministry facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/pages/The-disciples-commission/204513839720894?src=email_notif

Follow the disciples' commission ministry on twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thedisciplescom

Send your prayer requests to:
Thedisciplescommission@gmail.com

Call for prayer and spiritual guidance: +2348168740092

Call: +2348168740092 for invitation for ministration in your church or godly events.

Anyone that doubt this revelation should pray concerning it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2014
Everyone needs to read this; don't just live a risky life here on earth and then died to regret; Jesus is the way.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by PastorOluT(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
Very many would nt bother visiting ur blog, why not put it here to be a blessing to many?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by victorNRceo: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2014
Guy! restructure d English wer dey inside ur topic b4 person teeth go break. Bko nu.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2014
victorNRceo: Guy! restructure d English wer dey inside ur topic b4 person teeth go break. Bko nu.
Thanks bro; I have edited it;
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2014
PastorOluT: Very many would nt bother visiting ur blog, why not put it here to be a blessing to many?

Thank you sir; I have modified the post and I have posted the full version; everyone can have access to the full message however you can also visit: www.oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com for some other messages from the lord
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Kendzyma(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2014
Am sure he showed u d souls of those dat died cos of der abusiv use of English...watch out nigga

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2014
This is the internet age/ age of reasoning, show us picture evidence!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by nora544: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2014
a new Pastor who needs more followers, are your pockets empty.

It is a nice story but not more, only in nigeria pastors get messages from God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2014
If there are mistakes in the message, all need do is to correct me in a polite way; that's all.
If you think the purpose of this message is to get fame or glory to myself, believe what you have thought; and if you also believe this message is to bring salvation to those who needs Jesus believe it also. All I know is that God will judge everyone; and there will be no excuse for your sinful way of life after your death. Repent before it is too late
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2014
nora544:

Do you realy know what DNA means, sorry what you tell your followers is only stuped, sorry that I have to tell you this.

So in every ones DNA is the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian Pastors, the most selfish people in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But they are christians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to read this: 1 john 3: 4 Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. 5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. 7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

Many believe that God, heaven, hell, demons and devils don't exist, what I ask such people is, what if they all exist; it means you are doomed. I believe that it is better to stick to Holiness and be saved and if there is no heaven, I will have nothing to lose than to keep living a sinful life. If you don't believe in Jesus; and then you died, if hell does not exist then; you have nothing to lose, but what if it exist? You are doomed. It is better to be with Jesus( he is real) and get saved after your death. Be wise
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2014
tdcministry:

You need to read this: 1 john 3: 4 Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. 5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. 7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

Many believe that God, heaven, hell, demons and devils don't exist, what I ask such people is, what if they all exist; it means you are doomed. I believe that it is better to stick to Holiness and be saved and if there is no heaven, I will have nothing to lose than to keep living a sinful life. If you don't believe in Jesus; and then you died, if hell does not exist then; you have nothing to lose, but what if it exist? You are doomed. It is better to be with Jesus( he is real) and get saved after your death. Be wise

Only in Nigeria you can deceive people with bible verses. How about using your reasoning for once?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by nora544: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2014
tdcministry:

Only in NIgeria you can tell your followers when a child with two years is crying in the night it is bewitched!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by alchemist13: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
tdcministry: The Disciples' Commission Ministry

This message is not meant to scare you, It was written in order to encourage you to live a righteous life; that is what the lord wants from you. it was in the night of a wonderful day, I was meditating on the word and teaching of God, while I was doing this, I felt the presence of the lord Jesus christ, this has been happening so many time; whenever he is around me, there is always a soft and gentle breeze blowing around me. I was contemplating on the lost souls of sinners who died without accepting Jesus and those who are still alive, but are living in sin. This was what I was thinking about when the lord showed me a vision, I will narrate the vision to you, but please see the positive side of it and do the right thing you ought to have done long time ago. The lord showed me multitude of people in black attire, they were all chained and the atmosphere of the place I saw was dark beyond the normal darkness we experience in the night; in the vision there were some demons that look like a ram with hairs on their bodies, but they have the status of a man, I saw some people that I knew among them, but this people were those who had died. I saw a young guy that I knew, he died as a result of sickness in 2013, I also saw some old women that I knew. While this vision was on, the spirit
of God spoke to him, that those souls are the souls of people that died in sin, but they have not been judged, he said they had been wandering around the earth but the demons that own them were the ones that chained them, and that they
are taking them to a place of torture and hard labouring. I heard the souls crying and wailing, I heard them saying that "ta ni yio wa gbawa kuro ninu igbekun yi" in english translation it mean " who will set us free from this captivity" this word was being said perpetually until the vision
was over. I was filled with fear, but the lord told me that the souls of those that die in sin will not be cared for, because they belong to the kingdom of darkness. The demons claimed that the souls belong to them, are you sure if the same thing will not happen to you when you die?
Do you want to give your life to jesus, first confess your sins before the lord and say this prayer.
LORD JESUS COME INTO MY LIFE, I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE, I KNOW THAT I AM A SINNER, FORGIVE ME O LORD, AND DESTROY THE WORKS OF FLESH IN MY LIFE, SET ME FREE FROM THE CAPTIVITY OF THE DEVIL, I KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN FORGIVE, THANK YOU JESUS. AMEN

https://m.facebook.com/pages/The-disciples-commission/204513839720894?src=email_notif

Call: +2348168740092 for invitation for ministration in your church or godly events.
Nice format.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by victorNRceo: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
tdcministry:
Thanks bro; I have edited it;
pastor! Pastor! The capture that you have editing is remaining to DIED?
Simply change DIED to DEAD. Bko nu.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Only in Nigeria you can deceive people with bible verses. How about using your reasoning for once? [/quote]

i wonder

1 Like

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
victorNRceo:
pastor! Pastor! The capture that you have editing is remaining to DIED?
Simply change DIED to DEAD. Bko nu.

That's typographical error; thanks one more time.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
andyallor:

Only in Nigeria you can deceive people with bible verses. How about using your reasoning for once?

i wonder

What will be my profit, if I deceive you. Will you give me money? or will give me any of your properties?
There is reward for those that speak the truth; so that it sets people free from the lies and deceit of the devil
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
nora544: a new Pastor who needs more followers, are your pockets empty.

It is a nice story but not more, only in nigeria pastors get messages from God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't need followers; I need people who are willing to give their lives to Jesus.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by nora544: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
tdcministry:

I don't need followers; I need people who are willing to give their lives to Jesus.

When you want to be a real pastor forget about the story you write on top.

Read the bible, did you go to a school for pastors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget about this vision you have because it is only a story, I know nearly the same vision from a woman who call herself godfearing but when you know her than you will see hat she has a heart of stone so she is not a real christian.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
nora544:

When you want to be a real pastor forget about the story you write on top.

Read the bible, did you go to a school for pastors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget about this vision you have because it is only a story, I know nearly the same vision from a woman who call herself godfearing but when you know her than you will see hat she has a heart of stone so she is not a real christian.

Call it a story, peom, essay, history whatever; that does not change what the lord showed him and the purpose for which he showed me the revelation. Thanks for your remark
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2014

Glory be to God; many lives has been touched and many people are giving their lives to Jesus. Hallelujah!
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
nora544:

Only in NIgeria you can tell your followers when a child with two years is crying in the night it is bewitched!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has nothing to do with this revelation.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by suwailad(f): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
tdcministry:

Glory be to God; many lives has been touched and many people are giving their lives to Jesus. Hallelujah!
this is
sign of the desperate pastor planning his money siphoning skills.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2014
suwailad: this is
sign of the desperate pastor planning his money siphoning skills.

May The lord forgive you
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by nora544: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2014

sorry this message is not mandatory for a christian they should read the bible that they see that most pastors didnot know the bible and that they only preach what they want to preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2014
nora544:

sorry this message is not mandatory for a christian they should read the bible that they see that most pastors didnot know the bible and that they only preach what they want to preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christians need not to be told to read their bible; we don't read, we study. Those that read don't get the message in it; probably you read and not study the bible; that why you don't comprehend the light of the word of God

1 Like

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
tdcministry:
It has nothing to do with this revelation.

You should pray to God; to make you understand his message
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2014

We would love to hear from you; contact us through any of the means provided above
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=tdcministry] Everyone needs to read this; don't just live a risky life here on earth and then died to regret; Jesus is the way.

Get to understand this before it is too late
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2014
PastorOluT: Very many would nt bother visiting ur blog, why not put it here to be a blessing to many?

Everyone please visit; www.oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com
For more revelations; to God be all the Glory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Non Muslim Walking Into Mosque For Help / The Temple of YHVH Almighty / Days of Praise (2) --- The Divine/Human Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.