Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

1800s's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1800s's Profile / 1800s's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Education / Re: Do You Think This Animal Is Poisonous? by 1800s: 10:50pm On Mar 20
FaceTanke:

Reptiles are not animals

🤔
cheesy don't mind the guy. Too much education

2 Likes

Education / Re: Do You Think This Animal Is Poisonous? by 1800s: 8:18pm On Mar 20
Wawelexy:
Yoruba call this Àlànbééré... They lied to us that it will turn to a snake after seeing it, but there's a song you have to sing to avoid it turning to a snake...

African and hoax are like 5 & 6
A song you have to sing, really?
Education / Re: Do You Think This Animal Is Poisonous? by 1800s: 8:17pm On Mar 20
Zwooks:

If you want to go to hell, do it alone. Stop spreading your ignorance
Funny reply cheesy

8 Likes

Education / Re: Do You Think This Animal Is Poisonous? by 1800s: 8:17pm On Mar 20
illicit:
Will u eat it?

I have not seen it in a long time tho
Perhaps
Education / Do You Think This Animal Is Poisonous? by 1800s: 7:57pm On Mar 20
How many of you had always thought this animal was poisonous? (I did). Though from it's appearance you'd think this animal is poisonous because of its resemblance to a snake, Well, this animal isn't poisonous. This is a skink, a lizard belonging to the Scincidae, a family in the infraorder Scincomorpha.

Travel / Re: I Travel On The Lagos Ibadan Train For Free. Nairalander Share Travel Experience by 1800s: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2023
I'll try it today
Crime / Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by 1800s: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2023
As a neighbor, you should be very careful of your new tenants

29 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by 1800s: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2023
doggedfighter:
Just 2 women and you are already saying Nigerian ladies.

If you meet my type that will use communication
wound you . You will run and say they're clingy. grin grin

Try foreign angels like Jeon said.

Foreign ladies are perfect. grin

Na your type I dey grapple with currently, if I no call her she go dey vex when she later call..... Your type get wahala but I like it smiley

12 Likes

Romance / Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by 1800s: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2023
Some girls are like this (highest they'll flash you to call). Others do this just so they don't appear cheap. Some are just trying to see how caring you are by constantly calling them.

But if a girl is really into you, she will call and talk until you sef go dey pray make call end (currently having this wahala with one babe

39 Likes

Romance / Re: As A Man What Do You Bring To The Table Aside Money- Naija Man Questions by 1800s: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Foolish humans

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.