Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia (12116 Views)

Teenager Kidnaps 4-Year-Old Girl In Katsina, Demands ₦70,000 Ransom (Photo) / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Metrix147: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2023
Barely two weeks after four children of the same parents were taken to an unknown destination by a tricycle driver, in Umuahia, while on their way to school, a female tenant who newly moved into an apartment has allegedly abducted four children belonging to three different parents.

The kids named Chioma, 6, Ogbonne, 6, Miracle, 5, and Joy, 3, were abducted by two unidentified tenants who moved into a compound at Uwalaka Street by Ossah Road in Umuahia, capital of Abia State.

AbnTV learnt that the alleged abductors in the latest case disguised as genuine tenants who rented and paid for a room in the building where the families lived.

After moving in, they immediately became friendly with the families, giving food and gifts to the children, and also playing around with them while perfecting their evil plans.

One of the grieving mothers, Mrs Ngozi Kingsley, stormed Flo 94.9 FM station in Umuahia to call for help, telling the public about her only daughter, Chioma, who was taken away.

Narrating her ordeal, while crying, she said: “I went to the market as usual and left my children with my sister, who visited with her two children. We had no water in the compound due to a lack of power supply, so my sister went to fetch water and took my son with her.

“When she returned, she discovered that my daughter Chioma, her two daughters, Ogbonne, and Joy, as well as my neighbour’s child, Miracle, were missing and the new tenants were nowhere to be found.”

Mrs Ifeanyi Uduma Ibe from Okon Ohafia in Ohafia LGA whose two children were kidnapped by the new tenants, said the alleged abductors were cooking and serving her children food and giving them other gifts from the day they packed into the compound.

According to her, the suspects became overly friendly with children in the compound, while parents were unaware of the plan to steal their children.

Mrs Ibe, who said her daughter, Joy, can be identified by a birthmark on her knee, said that the case has been reported to the Police.
Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/new-female-tenants-kidnaps-4-children-of-different-parents-in-umuahia/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Sirheny007(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2023
I can bet two skulls from Ogun state that the kidnapper woman is from Isuochi.
They're notorious for kidnap and child trafficking.
grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by 1800s: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2023
As a neighbor, you should be very careful of your new tenants

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by BigDawsNet: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2023
No tribal war today abeg...

We are all Nigerians to the outside world, we like it or not

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by ElohimShenRa(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Na wa ooo.

That Universal Law of Karma is indeed very powerful.

In 2019, I was at a beer parlor at Ojodu-Berger drinking beer with a friend. On the table was an Igbo guy called Tony (who was deported from Germany after serving time in prison - as I was later told by the friend who invited me to the beer parlor).

So we got talking, and I said I have only been to about 17 States in Nigeria (mostly in the North) and I would love to visit Portharcourt one day because I have never been there before.

Tony said what about the South East? I told him I have not been there and so he said if I ever visit Anambra, I would never want to come back to Lagos.

I kept quiet for a moment, and my spirit began to minister to me gently.

I should go to Anambra so that your vacuous people can infect me with their generational virus of gri-gri & gra-gra?

I should go to Anambra so that your wicked women can kill me like they kill their husbands just to become landladies?

I should go to Anambra so that ESN or UGM can kidnap me and dismember my body parts at Okija Shrine for their money rituals?

I should go to Anambra so that your demonic & uncultured youths can kidnap me, strip me n-aked, gazette my buttocks on on a flat table and begin to pump their defective semen into my anus like they do to their siblings at home?

I should go to Anambra so that your cannibalistic village chiefs & elders can kidnap me, dismember my body parts, cook & roast them to celebrate their New Yam Festival - like they do to all strangers?

My spirit rounded up the ministration by asking me that, if Anambra was truly an Eldorado or Paradise like this nonentity was preachin about, how come he is in Lagos?

How come his belligerent & ungrateful parasites of a people keep boarding their Ekene Dili Chukwu and Young Shall Grow Luxurious Buses to flee from their cursed lands and migrate into our PromisedLand in the Southwest - ever flowing with milk & honey?

It is no wonder their forebears coveted Lagos sotey dem mobilize their ragtag Biafran army of cockroaches to commandeer Lagos until Olusegun Obasanjo and his gallant soldiers obliterated them at Benin/Ore.

I have told my nieces and family friends in Ijebu that any one of them that brings a flat-headed Igbo home to introduce as her suitor; Na 16-barreled Shakabula (Ibon Elenu Merindinlogun) I go take shatter their skulls including their suitors in the presence of everybody during family gathering.

You think the Universal Law that is dealing with them copiously in the South East is a coincidence? Never!

As you make your bed, so you must lie in it. You can never sow guava and expect to reap or harvest pineapple.

This is the reason tragedy, calamity & misfortunes keep swallowing them up in their cursed land by the minutes.

Now, to all the good & patriotic people of Nigeria, on this Monday Morning and throughout the rest of the year, it shall be well with you and your family members.

But as for those who are always waiting for tragedy to happen in Nigeria, so that they can jubilate & celebrate just like their forebears have done since 1966, well, December will wrap them and their crime-infested families like mats into the beyond in the name of AHUZUZIYAH - The Lord of Heaven & Earth.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Cryofigbos: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2023
South east and bad news r like 5 & 6.....on sunday it was drug cindicate yesterday it was fake drinks

Dey will blame tinubu for everything by not making obi president instead

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Jewessgratitud3: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Old story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2023
That is why parent should not allow their children be long throat or long throat themselves

Parents should always teach their children to not trust anyone.

This works.
Parents should also not allow their children to be close with spinsters or bachelors or youth living alone.

Because if the tenant had children with them they won't be able to steal.

Parents should also teach their children that strangers can also be elders and respect for strangers is not necessary. A lot of elderly people, pregnant women, disabled and nursing mothers are kidnappers.

My friend was kidnapped after he helped a pregnant woman. Not knowing the bag he wanted to help her with was juju and he was hypnotized till he got into den of the kidnappers. How he survived na movie and Gods mercy.

Kidnappers has not race, tribe, feature or look.

Be ware

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by updatechange(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2023
Wahala tenant
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by kiddkash(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2023
Woe men

1 Like

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by ZUKKYY(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Bad
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by illicit(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Pls don't eat them

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by OfeAchi: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2023
I can bet 2milliion that the said tenants are from the skull mining region if Nigeria.
No more skulls to mine in brown roof republic, so they decided to expand into the erosion republic.

NG_Police should get rid of these miscreants.
Nigeria must be great again!

8 Likes

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Evil tenants all the way from Ogbomosho, coming to fake identities in Umuahia. The police should check the borders of Ogun State for those kids.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by DesChyko: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Lord have mercy. Allowing kids to roam free is always a No! No! Teach your kids to stay indoors. Teach your kids to be security conscious at all times!!

Here in Lagos where we reside, the same hands I was raised with is the same hands I'm raising my kids with. I do not allow my kids to leave the house at all, except when on an errand, which they are always strictly timed. All these unnecessary mingling is not for me and my family. Stay put and learn the family values before you become a teenager.

Sometimes I get moved when they longingly look outside the windows where other kids are playing; Sadly but thankfully, there are incidents like this that serve as a reminder that even our bests are not even enough. I hope their kids are found hale and hearty 🥲

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by superCleanworks(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2023
As a woman,
- you know the pains of not having a child.
- you know the pains of 9 months pregnancy.
- you know the labour room pains.

Yet you take your time to steal another woman's child and make her mad with grave sorrow while you keep your own safe at home. Grand Evil.

3 Likes

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by greenie77: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2023
The caretaker/landlord should share the pictures of the kidnappers while the parents, their children's.
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by ppogba: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2023
Ingenuity at it's best.

The police should comb the nearest baby factories. They seem to be catching them young now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by SOFTSKILL: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2023
Sirheny007:
I can bet two skulls from Ogun state that the kidnapper woman is from Isuochi.
They're notorious for kidnap and child trafficking.
grin

Hmmm, live commentary from Osu cannibal

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by ppogba: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Old story

Tell us the new story.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by spinna: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2023
Terrible
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by money121(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2023
Wahala
Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2023
May they be found alive May Jehovah make those ritualists mad and fight themselves for those innocent kids.
They're looking for what they will offer as sacrifices to renew their strength. May they never make it to next year. Including you, that is a ritualist reading my comment.
Evil being!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by superCleanworks(m): 8:58am On Dec 18, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehehe
The economy is really tough that even our billionaires are affected

And this is the first thing that came to your head? You need to stand in front of the mirror and take a long look at yourself. You are sub-human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by DomPerignon: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2023
Slavery and slave raiding never ended in that land of perdition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by phemmie06(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2023
The house owners, the Realtors and the entire community need to be more proactive.
Parent should train and teach their children not to associate with people they are just seeing most especially tenants without family.

A woman did same a year ago after cleaning the house in pretence of planning to move in, the Co tenants children that helped her with the landlord children were taken away, she bid the other tenant goodbye and call those children to follow her to get them biscuit

1 Like

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Johnycastro18: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2023
I feel for the heartbroken parents whose innocent children were kidnapped sad

We pray they are found very soon enough..

2 Likes

Re: New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia by Triangles1(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Na them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill / Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti / 26yr Old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Imprisioned For Terrorist Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.