Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business (1950 Views)

Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! / Things to note before starting bulk SMS Business / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business by Youngzedd(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Why you shouldn't buy cheap sms components.

Yeah, there is a lot of threads promising bulk sms components for 10k, 5k, 2k for unlimited installation.

This is a cracked version of old SPC 2 Joomla components which can never receive support and updates.

SPC4 was launched last month by Afrisoft with great features for 14k plus for single installation while cracked SPC 2 is been sold for 5k unlimited installation.

Imprecations of using cracked SPC.
1) You can not upgrade to the latest version
2) No developers support
3) Bugs
4) Illegal

I do see bulk sms sites offering a reseller package for 15k including components, design, domain name and hosting.

SPC 4 is sold for NGN14,790.00 (one installation/domain). Are you trying to tell me that the provider will buy SPC 4 and build a for portal for you with 15k?

Capital NO.

They will use cracked old version, cheapest hosting company to build your portal and also will not give you the cPanel details, because you're looking for cheapest options. It's always advisable to build your own portal then use providers API, but if you can't read below.

No reliable bulk sms provider That uses SPC will collect less than 25k for a bulk sms portal.

I have seen some people that uses cracked version of SPC but they can't upgrade without fresh installation which will result losing their members details.

I just decided to write this because of what I am seeing in this section of the site.

If you're planning of join bulk sms business you have to ask some certain questions before you pay any company or individual to build one for you.

Questions to ask:

1) What version of component will be used.
2) It is a genuine component with license.
3) Will I be given access to my cPanel?
4) Is there any API restriction (Can I switch to another company API)
5) Hosting Provider to be used (Nigeria or Foreign company)
6) Customer support
7) Renewal of domain name and hosting.
cool Others you might need to ask.

This questions must be answered correctly before paying any bulk sms provider to set up a portal for you.

Do this maths. Cost of SPC4 + Domain name + Hosting + Design = ...........

My 2 cents.

6 Likes

Re: A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2014
so afrisoft is the only company who can write a joomla component, and why will a serious business build their business on free opensource software then keep buying components here and there that could potentially open you up to loads of vulnerabilities.
Re: A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Great info there. Wish this can be on front page so all those looking for cheap sms sites can know whatz up.. wink

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business by Ucheaaron(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
et Jeema SMS Component For N10,000 Only!!
The good news is that this sms component is better than the so called SPC2 or SPC High Earner and you can use it for unlimited websites. It actually [url]cost $115 (about N20,000) [/url]http://jeema.net/index.php/jeema-sms.html payable through paypal only. To get it Contact me on 07036179993,for just N10,000 only. I will assist you to set it up, so dont worry if you dont know anything about programming!!

Better still, I can create a good Bulk sms website like www.brainzsms.com for just N15,000 only for you, or if you want a bulk sms website + a webstore (where you can sell recharge cards and ebooks to millions of people even when you are sleeping), all on one website for just N30,000 only!! A word is enough for the wise!!.

Read More About the jeema sms component below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1800772/get-jeema-sms-component-n10000
Re: A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2014
Though an old thread but I think Jeema is cool and you can get a ressellers Bulk SMS package here at a cheap rate http://www.360.com.ng/sms/
Re: A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business by dacyberbos(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2015
Man you are so right. The soc4 he z posting z just a fake shit, if u use that component, Afrisoft will rubbish you, You will run outta unit without seeing the messages sent. If you need smz Website for cheapest price, contact me on 08038864641. Note its N20000. You can switch your API,
You have Access to your Cpanel,
Its not illegal
You have customers support 24/7
Its a genuine component with license.
We use foreign hosting for you.

Youngzedd:
Why you shouldn't buy cheap sms components.

Yeah, there is a lot of threads promising bulk sms components for 10k, 5k, 2k for unlimited installation.

This is a cracked version of old SPC 2 Joomla components which can never receive support and updates.

SPC4 was launched last month by Afrisoft with great features for 14k plus for single installation while cracked SPC 2 is been sold for 5k unlimited installation.

Imprecations of using cracked SPC.
1) You can not upgrade to the latest version
2) No developers support
3) Bugs
4) Illegal

I do see bulk sms sites offering a reseller package for 15k including components, design, domain name and hosting.

SPC 4 is sold for NGN14,790.00 (one installation/domain). Are you trying to tell me that the provider will buy SPC 4 and build a for portal for you with 15k?

Capital NO.

They will use cracked old version, cheapest hosting company to build your portal and also will not give you the cPanel details, because you're looking for cheapest options. It's always advisable to build your own portal then use providers API, but if you can't read below.

No reliable bulk sms provider That uses SPC will collect less than 25k for a bulk sms portal.

I have seen some people that uses cracked version of SPC but they can't upgrade without fresh installation which will result losing their members details.

I just decided to write this because of what I am seeing in this section of the site.

If you're planning of join bulk sms business you have to ask some certain questions before you pay any company or individual to build one for you.

Questions to ask:

1) What version of component will be used.
2) It is a genuine component with license.
3) Will I be given access to my cPanel?
4) Is there any API restriction (Can I switch to another company API)
5) Hosting Provider to be used (Nigeria or Foreign company)
6) Customer support
7) Renewal of domain name and hosting.
cool Others you might need to ask.

This questions must be answered correctly before paying any bulk sms provider to set up a portal for you.

Do this maths. Cost of SPC4 + Domain name + Hosting + Design = ...........

My 2 cents.
Re: A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business by Nobody: 1:38am On May 09, 2015
Can't Nigeria just stand out for once?. . Is it Only Afrisoft? Can't a bulk sms business hire a developer to develop a custom BulkSMS website for them? Must it be joomla or Afrisoft? You spend N15000 on component when you can get other great Sms Softwares written in PHP at lesser prices... or even build your own..

#ish undecided
Re: A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business by CreativeWeb(m): 4:57am On May 09, 2015
coolsix:
Can't Nigeria just stand out for once?. . Is it Only Afrisoft? Can't a bulk sms business hire a developer to develop a custom BulkSMS website for them? Must it be joomla or Afrisoft? You spend N15000 on component when you can get other great Sms Softwares written in PHP at lesser prices... or even build your own..

#ish undecided

Must people you are trying to target receive credit card payment around the world using lhpay.net? Why shouldnt they build their own payment processing stuff or start a payment processing business?

We must start from somewhere. We should even patronize afrisoft's spc more than jeema or any other sms software because spc is indigenous.

It's not everyone that can code a joomla sms component or a custom php sms portal. And not everyone can pay a developer via freelancer to do that for him.

We can start with spc and probably go on with something more robust and better.
Re: A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business by Nobody: 11:47am On May 10, 2015
CreativeWeb:

Must people you are trying to target receive credit card payment around the world using lhpay.net? Why shouldnt they build their own payment processing stuff or start a payment processing business?

We must start from somewhere. We should even patronize afrisoft's spc more than jeema or any other sms software because spc is indigenous.

It's not everyone that can code a joomla sms component or a custom php sms portal. And not everyone can pay a developer via freelancer to do that for him.

We can start with spc and probably go on with something more robust and better.

You cannot really compare payment processing with Web Development. It's not just anybody that can start a payment processing business that serves the whole world. But many people can develop their own platforms. There are other sms platforms that can be used as long as it does the job right but sitting down on SPC because it's indegenous is what I don't agree with. As long as a component or platform serves your business and is well affordable I see no reason why a business cannot go for it but sit down and spend 15k or buy a fake cracked version of SPC. My point is.. if there are funds. . Fine.. SPC is great but if there are no much funds. . Businesses could try other alternatives instead of using cracked version of SPC. I see most sms portal designers would enforce SPC and make sure the client purchase SPC either original or cracked. It's wrong. You should embrace other platforms .all BulkSMS sites should not have the same functions or just look so much alike.. no
Re: A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business by ubaojeh(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2015
what is bulksms business and online busoness without a webdesign knowledge? we pack all these for u free no charge only follow the procedure and get them in your mailbox : Free verified naton wide gsm database, eBook creator, webhosting reseller setup, how i make money blogging and many more at www.timosoft.net just visit now just for limited time
Re: A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business by PGON(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2015
coolsix:

#ish undecided

No (!!!) PHP developer can take N15000 for a custom bulk SMS website; I developed my own bulk sms website myself, I may decide to make it open source or sell it at a giveaway price but i can't make similar site for just 15k....

You can check it out: www.zilliontext.com
Re: A Must Read: Bulk Sms Business by ubaojeh(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2015
i dont just know in case u dont know, i just packed all the materials some people are hidding free no charge i mean free verified nationwide gsm database, webhost reseller setup, eBOOK creator and many others at www.timosoft.net original sms component or not without those materials u dey miss for bulksms business

(1) (Reply)

How Does This Technology Work On Nairaland? / .COM Domain name With 20gb Hosting Plan that could host 3 domains @7,500 / Get 135 Wordpress Premium Theme For Just N25,000 And Guidance On How To Install

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.