Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc (805 Views)

Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? / "Who Made God?" / Man Made God In His Own Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by tammyboy1(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2014
Whenever i think about all these,my brain seems to wanna explode,any one here has any idea about these? In the bible,we read that there was water upon the surface of the earth before God came and u know the rest..my question is how did God come into existence? #note am a christian and i believe totally in God...mature theologians,your welcome here

1 Like

Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by Lordabas: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2014
Simple: God is eternal, and He had no beginning and has no end.
He is the Alpha and the Omega. He alone has always existed. There is nobody more superior than him.

1 Like

Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by Kay17: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
^^
LMAOO

2 Likes

Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
At your own peril my friend.
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lordabas: Simple: God is eternal, and He had no beginning and has no end.
He is the Alpha and the Omega. He alone has always existed. There is nobody more superior than him.

If true then he is simply an Energy
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by Spotless180(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
God is self-existence. He was never created. Hw can u create 'God'.
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
According to your buy-bull water was there before your god.
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Spotless180: God is self-existence. He was never created. Hw can u create 'God'.
In your imagination.
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by Lordabas: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist:
According to your buy-bull water was there before your god.
God transcends human understanding. Because of this, and our human limited knowledge, we must accept in our mind that there are things we are not capable of knowing. The fact is, God has been, is, and will always be. He is infinitely existent beyond our understanding.

1 Like

Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by tammyboy1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
agreed bro,but that dosent answer the question,you mean HE just saw himself alone and had the overrall powers to himself?common
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by tammyboy1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lordabas:
God transcends human understanding. Because of this, and our human limited knowledge, we must accept in our mind that there are things we are not capable of knowing. The fact is, God has been, is, and will always be. He is infinitely existent beyond our understanding.
yeah maybe its beyond our understanding really
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by Lordabas: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
tammyboy1:
agreed bro,but that dosent answer the question,you mean HE just saw himself alone and had the overrall powers to himself?common
I once asked my uncle who is a religious leader that question and he told me that no one has an answer to it smiley
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by tammyboy1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lordabas:
I once asked my uncle who is a religious leader that question and he told me that no one has an answer to it smiley
thats the more reason why i realy believe in HIM as the ALMIGHTY BOSS,cos nobody can state HIS background nor whereabouts,THE MYSTERIOUS KING,I HAIL THEE
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
tammyboy1: thats the more reason why i realy believe in HIM as the ALMIGHTY BOSS [b],cos nobody can state HIS background nor whereabouts,[/b]THE MYSTERIOUS KING,I HAIL THEE
because he's imaginary.
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by tammyboy1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist:
because he's imaginary.
not at all,guy, God is real,heaven and hell too,#believe
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
tammyboy1: not at all,guy, God is real,heaven and hell too,#believe
So is dumbledore-- I read it in a book, the same way you read of Jesus in a book.
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by highmey(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
tammyboy1: Whenever i think about all these,my brain seems to wanna explode,any one here has any idea about these? In the bible,we read that there was water upon the surface of the earth before God came and u know the rest..my question is how did God come into existence? #note am a christian and i believe totally in God...mature theologians,your welcome here

good question!

As questioned "who made (or created) god"...

Look at it this way, if someone created god? Then, who created that someone? When we ask further, it will result to an endless continuum! sad ...

"Men (human) created god out of fear and mystery"...

1 Like

Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by raptureready: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
tammyboy1: agreed bro,but that dosent answer the question,you mean HE just saw himself alone and had the overrall powers to himself?common

The bible postulates that God just is.

That is why he is called "The First and the Last", "The Begining and the End", "The Alpha and the Omega".

God has always existed, he has no "begining". This is really difficult to understand, as biological beings used to a cycle of life(begining) and death(end).

Our minds are so accustomed to our finite existence, and all the finite processes in our natural enviroment that we tend to assume everything must have a "begining" and an "end".
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by Emusan(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lordabas:

Many people have answers to it but depends on whom you ask, using NO ONE is wrong.

You've to know that the word FORM/MADE/CREATE are human term to refer to anything that its origin can be traced to BEGINNING.

It simply means anything that has beginning was formed/made/created

To God (if God should use our human term) the word CREATE/MADE/FORM is everything that come into existence through God.

Everyone believes that the universe which comprises of both matter, antimatter and energy came into existence ONE day either through Big bang (according to scientist) or Creation (according to Bible). Then if we should go by creationist that is THE UNIVERSE was created, do you expect God to be part of creations? Absolutely NO! I used this as an example because NO HUMAN CAN THINK OUTSIDE OF UNIVERSE WHEN IT COMES TO THE USES OF THOSE WORDS.

Finally, even these words lost their true meaning when it comes to ENERGY because "ENERGY is neither CREATED nor DESTROYED.....", which means ENERGY is eternal (No beginning or end) and THIS IS THE BELIEVE OF ATHEIST TOO.

The ironic part of if it is that those who have such believe about ENERGY always FORCE these words to apply on GOD THE CREATOR.

Whereas God has revealed who He was through the name He told Moses I AM THAT I AM, don't be surprised that the complete meaning of this name which is I AM(before the universe was) THAT (after there's no more the universe) I AM (still existing) perfectly fit over the creation of the universe.

IN SHORT: the words create/form/made start with TIME/are inside TIME whereas God is beyond TIME.
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2014
tammyboy1: Whenever i think about all these,my brain seems to wanna explode,any one here has any idea about these? In the bible,we read that there was water upon the surface of the earth before God came and u know the rest..my question is how did God come into existence? #note am a christian and i believe totally in God...mature theologians,your welcome here

Sacred scriptures did not say that there was water on the surface of the Earth before God came. That is at most the way you understood it.
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by tammyboy1(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2014
striktlymi:

Sacred scriptures did not say that there was water on the surface of the Earth before God came. That is at most the way you understood it.
so what did it say?
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2014
tammyboy1: so what did it say?

Online Bible is free!
Re: Unaswered Question-who Made God?etc by advocate666: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2014
Either God made himself, or man made Him up.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Closer To God / Sex(s) With My Fiancee:a Xtian Brother / Redeemed Christian Church Of God Annual National Youth Convention "Be There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.