Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Horror: Woman Buried Alive With Daughter In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror: Woman Buried Alive With Daughter In Ogun State (1325 Views)

Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu / Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror: Woman Buried Alive With Daughter In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
A retired customs officer Mrs Angela Kerry and her 10years old adopted daughter,Obiajulum were reportedly buried alive by a native doctor in Ogun state.
This revelation came as the Lagos state police command last monday,paraded the 64 years old native doctor whose name was given as Alhaji Olatunji Azeez.
Alhaji Azeez confessed to have killed the retired customs officer and her daughter on the 10th of May,2014.
Trinitas gathered that the decomposed bodies of the woman and her daughter were found in the native doctor's house in Ire-Akari crescent,ajuwon akute,Ogun state by the operatives of the Lagos state Anti-Robbery squad.
It was further revealed that the native doctor who is an indigene of Oyo state with three wives and five children,confessed he was forced to kill the officer after she threatened to kill him if he didn't pay her the money he collected from her.
He narrated how Angela told him about her barreness and he promised to make her pregnant after he collected N9million from her.
The native doctor disclosed further, 'I did the normal concotion for her but it didn't work because of her age. But I collected the money because I knew if I did not,she would go to another place where they will collect the money.
After some months without result,she came to my place to complain and demand refund of her money with threats. I tried to pay N2.5m.
On the fateful day she came back for her balance with her daughter, I lured them to the back of my houe where I have my shrine. Then,I thought of killing this woman. The hole at the back of my house was not built for killing but a drainage during the rains. He revealed that he covered the hole with white cloth and asked them to kneel. They did and fell into the hole. It was a big success as no one was in the house.
I then began to cover the pit with sand after which I got two bricklayers to cement the portion.
The Lagos state police command said Azeez was arrested through a tracking device installed on the victim's Toyota Camry.
Re: Horror: Woman Buried Alive With Daughter In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
Quid nwannem come and see what these barbarians are doing! undecided
5.00 GPA ,vicadex07 so this is what your people do?
Defrauding innocent victims and burying them alive! Choi! There is judgement day o!
Re: Horror: Woman Buried Alive With Daughter In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: A retired customs officer Mrs Angela Kerry and her 10years old adopted daughter,Obiajulum were reportedly buried alive by a native doctor in Ogun state.
This revelation came as the Lagos state police command last monday,paraded the 64 years old native doctor whose name was given as Alhaji Olatunji Azeez.
Alhaji Azeez confessed to have killed the retired customs officer and her daughter on the 10th of May,2014.
Trinitas gathered that the decomposed bodies of the woman and her daughter were found in the native doctor's house in Ire-Akari crescent,ajuwon akute,Ogun state by the operatives of the Lagos state Anti-Robbery squad.
It was further revealed that the native doctor who is an indigene of Oyo state with three wives and five children,confessed he was forced to kill the officer after she threatened to kill him if he didn't pay her the money he collected from her.
He narrated how Angela told him about her barreness and he promised to make her pregnant after he collected N9million from her.
The native doctor disclosed further, 'I did the normal concotion for her but it didn't work because of her age. But I collected the money because I knew if I did not,she would go to another place where they will collect the money.
After some months without result,she came to my place to complain and demand refund of her money with threats. I tried to pay N2.5m.
On the fateful day she came back for her balance with her daughter, I lured them to the back of my houe where I have my shrine. Then,I thought of killing this woman. The hole at the back of my house was not built for killing but a drainage during the rains. He revealed that he covered the hole with white cloth and asked them to kneel. They did and fell into the hole. It was a big success as no one was in the house.
I then began to cover the pit with sand after which I got two bricklayers to cement the portion.
The Lagos state police command said Azeez was arrested through a tracking device installed on the victim's Toyota Camry.
^ This is how they plan to join forces with cattle-rearers in APC.
No wonder even Obasanjo no dey send him fellow Yoruba ppl

2 Likes

Re: Horror: Woman Buried Alive With Daughter In Ogun State by majamajic(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
U are a native doctor at the same time have fears of someone killing u shocked shocked shocked
may the woman and daughter find rest and peace.

1 Like

Re: Horror: Woman Buried Alive With Daughter In Ogun State by Ikpewe: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
God judge him

1 Like

Re: Horror: Woman Buried Alive With Daughter In Ogun State by RAPMAN02(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing / Igbo And Hausa Clashes At Apo, Abuja Leaving One Dead.......authority Newspaper. / Omg! Man Bribes 4 Minor Girls With N50 Before R*ping Them(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.