Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public (5989 Views)

Man Slices Lover’s Face In Lagos, Assaults Rival On Valentine’s Day / Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by AYO57: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
shocking video; nigeria Police Assaults and stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In lagos
police officer Aurthur okeke (ID. No.453255) assaulting a heavily pregnant hijab sister in lagos, Nigeria. This clip we got from someone in the bus before it all got escallated and offficer Arthur pulled down the two people in front of mrs. Oyelowo the pregnant victim and pull her veil(hijab), tore her clothing and do thorough beaten and walkaway after he was satisfied with the beAting

please help spread the word by sharing this video so that this mad officer will not go unpunished angry sad shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHHlUR1B7YY
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by mikolo80: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Kai why i no be terrorist.all this mad police and army for hear am
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by anago18(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
feed the bas...tard to the dogs. can you get the clip across to omojuwa on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by fuckshit: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
His a FÜCKED up shi/t police officer tongue
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by oskopy: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
Why not dis way? Police assault a pregnant woman, instead of putting moslem. Ur are a threat to the peace of this nation

19 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by AYO57: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
anago18: feed the bas...tard to the dogs. can you get the clip across to omojuwa on twitter.
Who is omojuwa?
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by MayorofLagos(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
oskopy: Why not dis way? Police assault a pregnant woman, instead of putting moslem. Ur are a threat to the peace of this nation

Police officer is the threat to peace. Where in his duty does it call for assaulting a woman, pregnant or not, muslim or not?

Okeke should be dispatched to Maiduguri.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nigerians vote wisely. Animals like this should be tamed

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
op remove the word muslim...she's a woman whether muslim/xtian/traditionalist....

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by ShineuEye: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
smartchoice: op remove the word muslim...she's a woman whether muslim/xtian/traditionalist....

I think stripping of christian women by the police is okay by APC e-rats.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by AYO57: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
smartchoice: op remove the word muslim...she's a woman whether muslim/xtian/traditionalist....
Why is it that you all don't like the truth if it was a Muslim that did this now will you ask me to remove it will you? Please face the matter and let's just pray he is put to justice

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by MayorofLagos(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2014

the word muslim must not be edited!

You might as well call for the word woman to be removed since it wont matter what gender the victim is, the police officer has commited crime, simple.

The word muslim is part of the act and personality of who the woman is. Her head covering identify her as su h and this police offi er is insensitive to her belief otherwise he would have known not to remover her head covering. By removing the head covering he intended, willfully, to humiliate her.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
what are you trying to say?

Shine u Eye:

I think stripping of christian women by the police is okay by APC e-rats.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by MayorofLagos(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
If the "muslim" in the caption is a trigger, then such sensitivity ought to have been taken into his discretion as a law enforcement and peace officer before Okeke erupted and violated the woman.

Ibos are uncouth and it doesnt matter how long you immerse them in civilization their cave mentality is layers deep, they are immune to graceful and orderly conduct. This race of people thrive in disorder and egotistic behavioral conducts....always brute, never cordial in interactive relationships.

11 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
Be conflict-sensitive....the issue here is the behaviour and actions of the police officer directed @ a Pregnant Nigerian female citizen why must you color it with religion so that what?....

AYO57:
Why is it that you all don't like the truth if it was a Muslim that did this now will you ask me to remove it will you? Please face the matter and let's just pray he is put to justice

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by tit(f): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
I took my precious time to watch the video.
What I saw was a couple of unruly people resisting arrest and preventing a squad of policemen from carrying out their legitimate duties.
You guys
Ayo57,
mikolo80
anago18
fuckshit
oskopy
Mayor of Lagos
Obiagelli
smartchoice
Shine u eye
hallucinating are bigots. Simple!

18 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: If the "muslim" in the caption is a trigger, then such sensitivity ought to have been taken into his discretion as a law enforcement and peace officer before Okeke erupted and violated the woman.

Ibos are uncouth and it doesnt matter how long you immerse them in civilization their cave mentality is layers deep, they are immune to graceful and orderly conduct. This race of people thrive in disorder and egotistic behavioral conducts....always brute, never cordial in interactive relationships.
u are an epitome of stupidity.

13 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by zeongeon: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
I don't Seem to understand why our uniformed men only have power when it comes to civilians..it seems our uniform men are trained to humilate civilians but not terrorist and robberS.

This is why I think it will be hard for us to move forward in this country..why didn't people mob d police man and beat d life out of him..rather we are comfortable recording d humilation of a fellow human...its even sad these days that even when dying people will rather record and snap u loosing blood than help.

As for that police man he should b locked up for life or sent to the borders in borno to go inspect vehicles

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by zeongeon: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: If the "muslim" in the caption is a trigger, then such sensitivity ought to have been taken into his discretion as a law enforcement and peace officer before Okeke erupted and violated the woman.

Remember the Ejigbo women sodomy, rape and aSSault Saga carried out by yoruba men..itS not about tribe but about d individual in queStion.

A fool iS miStaken to be wiSe if he keepS hiS mouth Shut.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by gramci: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Op shame on you, e-rodents commenting on this thread didn't even watch the video.

Very gullible generation

13 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by fairheven: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

the word muslim must not be edited!

You might as well call for the word woman to be removed since it wont matter what gender the victim is, the police officer has commited crime, simple.

The word muslim is part of the act and personality of who the woman is. Her head covering identify her as su h and this police offi er is insensitive to her belief otherwise he would have known not to remover her head covering. By removing the head covering he intended, willfully, to humiliate her.
Wt has the abuse got to do with religion?the policeman in question could as well be a muslim,so u can see that ur religious sentiment does not hold water,the police officer did Nott wake up in the morning an decided he was going to abuse a muslim woman,so the emphasis on religion ifs totally uncalld for.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by goalburner(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Imagine!!! You nairalanders are funny. No wonder you guys were easily duped by ogakpaktapata, you no watch d video and u are accusing the policemen, that's why you will pay a large sum of money in Dubai and you will still dont av it in written. You guys better wise up and shine ur eye.
I watched the video from A-Z and all i can see is passengers restricting arrest, no single beating. I knw many of those that commented here are usin blackberry so they cant stream.....sorry o

11 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by AYO57: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
goalburner: Imagine!!! You nairalanders are funny. No wonder you guys were easily duped by ogakpaktapata, you no watch d video and u are accusing the policemen, that's why you will pay a large sum of money in Dubai and you will still dont av it in written. You guys better wise up and shine ur eye.
I watched the video from A-Z and all i can see is passengers restricting arrest, no single beating. I knw many of those that commented here are usin blackberry so they cant stream.....sorry o

The violent part was sensored...if you listen you'll hear what the people were saying.
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2014

your stupidity is legendary

11 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by SporaD8: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Op's, So sad your indiscretion derailed the thread already.
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by gen2briz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Make i watch am first
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by Yungwizzzy28(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Can't see the unclothedness oo
Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by TheClown: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
yu bunch of fools should explain how the police man assaulted the woman, by saying come down and nothing more? And op, what makes you think the woman is a muslim? Because she wore a scarf(not hijab or nikab)? And what if the woman is pregnant, a pregnant woman cannot be told to come down form a bus?

What I see here is a bunch of perverts heavy with sentiments belching their stupidity. Nigeria, we have along way to go.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by zeelo2014: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Had to watch the video twice, Am I missing something? The policeman was just shouting ' come down'!! Nothing else, no physical contact.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by Tyche(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Na Niggas wey no get mb to watch the video dey comment pass; bunch of gullible bigots.

Op is phucking stoopid too; for crying out loud what does he stand to gain by decieving gullible, and poor people with no data to watch the video?

Urinates all over the thread

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by clemzo101(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
goalburner: Imagine!!! You nairalanders are funny. No wonder you guys were easily duped by ogakpaktapata, you no watch d video and u are accusing the policemen, that's why you will pay a large sum of money in Dubai and you will still dont av it in written. You guys better wise up and shine ur eye.
hahahahahahaa I am laughing in ogakpatakpata's voice

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video; Police Assaults And Stripped A Pregnant Muslim Woman In Public by clemzo101(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
AYO57:

The violent part was sensored...if you listen you'll hear what the people were saying.
since it was censored so how were u able to see the stripping of the pregnant woman, my broda u are an enemy of nigeria, u are worse dan boko haram, u are a common rumour monger....shior for u

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) / No tinubu / 12-year-old Girl Commits Suicide On Facebook Live [GRAPHIC VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.