Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

No tinubu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No tinubu (5989 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No tinubu by iaskquestions: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Settled
Re: No tinubu by Creamypie(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
iaskquestions:
Someone ran away with my $4,000
.. I am not the owner of the money and as at now the owner is planning to bury me 6ft. If you can help me track the scammer who lives in ondo state. You will be rewarded.. I have his phone no, car no plate and his picture. I don’t know his exact location in ondo that is why i need someone that can help track his mobile number to his live location
network providers dey run am now
Re: No tinubu by iaskquestions: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Creamypie:
network providers dey run am now
i got no single connection that is the problem here ..
Re: No tinubu by Dmiller123: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
iaskquestions:
.. I am not the owner of the money and as at now the owner is planning to bury me 6ft. If you can help me track the scammer who lives in ondo state. You will be rewarded.. I have his phone no, car no plate and his picture. I don’t know his exact location in ondo that is why i need someone that can help track his mobile number to his live location

With all evidence you said you have, why can't you locate him?

10 Likes

Re: No tinubu by Dmiller123: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
iaskquestions:

With all this it will cost you money, nothing is free.
As you can know?

4 Likes

Re: No tinubu by Redomi(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
iaskquestions:
I live in Ondo town, I can assist if you are serious about it
Re: No tinubu by Streett: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Fan out that Rat from his hole with Geo Finder (geofinder. mobi)…

Be prepared to spend couple bucks though (Approximately $30) for activation

Them go fetch You Precise Location…..

wetin go remain na physical field monitor work on whatever state he’s nesting at on the daily to map him out , that’s if you wan run am Yourself…

Before one week You go confirm Your target as long as his mobile number is up and running!

Options plenty….

…Spam the goat number aside to get a few infos on close Folks or Fams, If You can get a hold on a few Leads result You don nail am be that..

..Track am with Babe!

…Spill the number for Street, People know people ..!

Lastly him fit don switch numbers … might not be his main line
…..Well, Goodluck with the hunt though, Next time try know who You dey follow run matta well well to avoid fvckries like this!

$4Gs no be beans
Bust his crooked Judas ass up proper when found !!

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: No tinubu by iaskquestions: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Redomi:
I live in Ondo town, I can assist if you are serious about it
message me on whatsapp lets talk: 070six98seven9six1
Re: No tinubu by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
iaskquestions:
Drop me a message on Whatsapp
That's if to say the funds are clean,. I can lend a hand but have to make sure the scenario you stated here is true

Check my signature for my contact Whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No tinubu by Redomi(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
iaskquestions:
message me on whatsapp lets talk: 070six98seven9six1
the number is not complete
Re: No tinubu by iaskquestions: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Redomi:
the number is not complete
070six698seven9six1
Re: No tinubu by Tinubuagbado: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Guy most of the people contacting from Nairaland will also scam you. Go to police and DSS. Go to his bank too if you sent the money to his account.

Finally, go pray to find him.

24 Likes

Re: No tinubu by Das1mama: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
iaskquestions:
Evening i'm a FREEDOM FIGHTER BASED IN LOKOJA. I can help you TRACK him DOWN. but i need a MOBILIZING FEE as it will require me TRAVELLING DOWN TO ONDO AND WHITHIN 2 WEEKS. THE JOB WILL BE DONE BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION. if you are in for the BUSINESS DM ME ON MY SIGNATURE FOR FURTHER DETAILS YOU WISH TO KNOW ABOUT ME BEFORE ANY PAYMENT IS DONE.
Re: No tinubu by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Das1mama:
Evening i'm a FREEDOM FIGHTER BASED IN LOKOJA. I can help you TRACK him DOWN. but i need a MOBILIZING FEE as it will require me TRAVELLING DOWN TO ONDO AND WHITHIN 2 WEEKS. THE JOB WILL BE DONE BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION. if you are in for the BUSINESS DM ME ON MY SIGNATURE FOR FURTHER DETAILS YOU WISH TO KNOW ABOUT ME BEFORE ANY PAYMENT IS DONE.

Thief ! Don’t send any money to this thief.

Dominique
Mynd444

Take note.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: No tinubu by iaskquestions: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Das1mama:
. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: No tinubu by Das1mama: 1:59am On Nov 27, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:

Thief ! Don’t send any month to this thief.

Dominique
Mynd444

Take note.
the way you guys just jump into conclusion are too judgemental in your approach! You don't know me in person yet you were so BOLD to call me a THIEF.... in your OWN words if i'm not that THIEF you PROCLAIMED ME TO BE. WHEREVER PLACES you go to or intended going, DESTRUCTIONS and FALSE ACCUSATIONS will NEVER DEPART away from YOU. AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No tinubu by Das1mama: 2:34am On Nov 27, 2022
Op, you are not a CHILD, although by PROFESSION i'm not a FREEDOM FIGHTER but i know i have the KNOWLEDGE and the REQUIRED SKILLS needed to TRACK DOWN any DEFAULTER in as much you have the PERFECT DETAILS and INFORMATION of the person... by EXPERIENCE i grew up in POLICE BARRACK among OFFICERS as FRIENDS. pls don't make any FINANCIAL COMMITMENT with me if i FAIL to present any useful INFORMATION as regards to my LOCATION. i was drawn to YOUR POST because of the REWARD and OFFER involved in it. and PRESENTLY I'M JOBLESS reason why i was captivated and desired to take the OFFER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No tinubu by zeyheed(m): 2:58am On Nov 27, 2022
I'm in Ore, Ondo state. Share the info you have and let's see how it goes tracking him down

1 Like

Re: No tinubu by doctor20202020(m): 4:59am On Nov 27, 2022
I will help u to track him here my number 08033196353 and arrest him
Re: No tinubu by iaskquestions: 5:13am On Nov 27, 2022
zeyheed:
I'm in Ore, Ondo state. Share the info you have and let's see how it goes tracking him down
he is in ondo town.. chat me on whatsapp: 070six698seven9six1
Re: No tinubu by jjkkkkkhide: 5:14am On Nov 27, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: No tinubu by iaskquestions: 5:16am On Nov 27, 2022
doctor20202020:
I will help u to track him here my number 08033196353 and arrest him
texted u sir
Re: No tinubu by LOVEGINO(m): 6:01am On Nov 27, 2022
iaskquestions:
jobman don job jobman. If na clean fund, why u no follow due process?

7 Likes

Re: No tinubu by vivalavida(m): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2022
Go to the state licensing office of his car plate number. Sort someone there and I tell u, they will pull out his address for you.

5 Likes

Re: No tinubu by Knows12(m): 6:39am On Nov 27, 2022
I'm in Ekiti state but I can also help u out.. I just need his phone no and his name if u get..
Re: No tinubu by eteebanky1: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2022
Omo, see scammers

Now, all of you stay at ondo state

It won't be better for y'all, you this foolish scammers

Op, don't msg anyone through this website ooo, they're all scammers

12 Likes

Re: No tinubu by emerged01(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2022
If no be the case of scammer scam scammer,go to police. You will pay and they will give you the exact location of the guy.

1 Like

Re: No tinubu by iaskquestions: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2022
LOVEGINO:
jobman don job jobman. If na clean fund, why u no follow due process?
if only u know how nigeria police system works u wont say this nonsense. Me wey don set like this to comot d guy left eye.. i dey look for fast job before baba spend money finish
Re: No tinubu by iaskquestions: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2022
vivalavida:
Go to the state licensing office of his car plate number. Sort someone there and I tell u, they will pull out his address for you.
yes we did it yesterday but the car plate no isnt in his name as he required a naija faily used car without changin the owner’s no plate
Re: No tinubu by peropoliet(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Das1mama:
madman
Re: No tinubu by iaskquestions: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Knows12:
I'm in Ekiti state but I can also help u out.. I just need his phone no and his name if u get..
hit me up on whatsapp bro.. 070six698seven9six1
Re: No tinubu by Das1mama: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2022
peropoliet:
I'M A Madman
what makes YOU feel you are a MADMAN?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) / Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. / Nigeria Ranked #1... In Scamming!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.