Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

More Facebook Pages Likes. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / More Facebook Pages Likes. (561 Views)

What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles / How To Get More Likes For Your Facebook Pages / Display More Facebook Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Facebook Pages Likes. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Good Afternoon my fellow Nairalanders and web and blog owners.

My name is Vicdayo the owner of www.viclodge.xyz

we do know that traffic is the fuel that power our blogs and websites and which every blog owner or website owner needs.
We also know that our number 1 place to direct traffic to our respective website is the father of all social network Facebook.
Am very sure will all have a facebook fan page for our websites or blog but still we still the likes are not enough to generate enough traffic to our respective website or blog and that the main reason for creating this tread.

Here will we be helping our self! I knew you want to know how! good let get to it.

This is how it will be done!
1. you will drop your facebook fan page direct Address and your facebook name.
2. you will have to like a co-fan page then after that you will have to tell him here that you have liked is page or send him a direct facebook address requesting for a like back.
3. Any one who is not liking back within 40 minutes of request for a like back should be reported here so nobody will like is page again or kindly unlike is page.
4. you are Advised to open another tab within your browser to make things easy and fast.
Re: More Facebook Pages Likes. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Name: Vicdayo
Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/viclodge.xyz

facebook name: ogundipe vicdayo.
Re: More Facebook Pages Likes. by SupremeDimeji(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
name- dimeji
fb page- www.facebook.com/supremeglobal
fb name- salaudeen hammad
Re: More Facebook Pages Likes. by dheaven: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
SupremeDimeji: name- dimeji
fb page- www.facebook.com/supremeglobal
fb name- www.fb.com/salaudeen.hammada
Dropping your facebook name here is risky cos facebook page hacking is what is trending now.
no say i no tell you o
Re: More Facebook Pages Likes. by Extralarger(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
dheaven:
Dropping your facebook name here is risky cos facebook page hacking is what is trending now.
no say i no tell you o
Re: More Facebook Pages Likes. by Extralarger(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
www.facebook.com/Valentine.joe1
Ortega fayeed Dazzle. Fan page, Elites Concepts www.facebook.com/Greatwisdomites
Re: More Facebook Pages Likes. by Dymaco(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
I can teach you how to get 5000 extra likes to your page. Just read my signature

(1) (Reply)

DidYouKnow You Can Football News Nigerian & International On Www.sl10.ng / Digital Marketing Company Launches Free Version Internet Marketing Tools / Result Portal Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.