Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles (8536 Views)

How To Create Pages And Menu Tabs On Blogger. / How To Get Facebook Page And Twitter Verification For Nigerian Businesses. / How Do I Link My Blog Posts To My Facebook Pages, And Facebook Groups? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by Nobody: 8:41am On May 10, 2015
Can someone kindly tell me, cos am considering buying one of those to promote my site?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by orlaryhincah(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2015
Segeggs:
Can someone kindly tell me, cos am considering buying one of those to promote my site?
Pls don't cause there's possibility that d likes are not genuine, I but a FB page of 4000likes but still didn't increase my blog views, so think twice, moreover u can make use of fb ads. Contact me if u want 2 know more.
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by Nobody: 9:53am On May 10, 2015
orlaryhincah:

Pls don't cause there's possibility that d likes are not genuine, I but a FB page of 4000likes but still didn't increase my blog views, so think twice, moreover u can make use of fb ads. Contact me if u want 2 know more.
what's your whatsapp number?
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by ITbomb(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
Ban and fake likes
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by pTomz(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
undecided

U myt buy a fraudster's accnt whom is being searched for, and to add to dat, people use autolikes especially on FB which isn't original likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by okooloyun1(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by lekjons(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
Fake likes and comments by hackers!!

Holla-me-laykorn
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by acadollar(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2015
ITbomb:
Ban and fake likes
Fake likes as in ?
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by Isiterere(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2015
Why cutting corners? get to work and achieve it yourself.
if you can afford the price, go for it.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by itzWarner(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2015
That's waste of money bro,check your Facebook page settings,there is a place where you can promote your page,click on it and you'll be given price orders it's very cheap.....do it yourself or check google there are so many apps like admefast and co

#happysunday

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by Jaffar23(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2015
False advertising ppl wud think.. Bro don't do it, there are to many fake stuff like that on all those social media bro..
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by akinola107(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2015
it has side effect sumtime.
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 10, 2015
I don't see any use....its total crap
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by colossus2: 4:34pm On May 10, 2015
You go buy my nairaland moniker

1 Like

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by Kendocity1759: 4:34pm On May 10, 2015
If the acount happens to be real audience they probably are not your targeted audiences unless you are into same or related niche it was built for. e.g its originally a page for cake making you can consider buying it because you are selling floor, yeast, decorations, all those stuffs used in making cake, if not fans may not be interested in what you have to offer, maybe a page that built teaching people how to make cake, and you are selling Jeans, how do you think they will feel coming to read an update about St. Lewins Jeans.

Fake likes/fans exist if you like go to freelance site and you will see people that can auto generate 20,000 likes for you in less than one hour.

so the answer is Yes if its a real account related to what you have to offer with real fans, No if its not related to what you have to offer.

How to know real account check the posts on the page if people are not commenting don't buy.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by pTomz(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2015
acadollar:
Fake likes as in ?
Automatic likes
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by gbaskiboy: 4:35pm On May 10, 2015
No idea bro, but on Nairaland I have more than 4000 likes, and you can see by yourself how much people likes dis post just now grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by pixar(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2015
It can be hacked easily
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 10, 2015
why not sit down n do the WORK!!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by lonelydora: 4:36pm On May 10, 2015
Why would you buy it?
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by demola300(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2015
K
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by ITbomb(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2015
acadollar:

Fake likes as in ?

Most are not humans but bot-created likes.
So you may see a significant likes to your page but it is not organic traffic ie, they are not looking at your site or coming back. Their job is just to like

Click Here to get your free official MTN 150mb
Click here to make it work on all sites and downloads

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by lilmax(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2015
Smh
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by Misogynist2014(m): 4:38pm On May 10, 2015
Dunno
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by ifydadiva(f): 4:39pm On May 10, 2015
I dunno, besides what do you gain in buying it??
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by Adonispco: 4:40pm On May 10, 2015
Am not an administrator of any website. Oya, my fellow gurus make una put mouth for this question.
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by Daniel058(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2015
I suggest you start by creating an fb group, add your friends, then always write the half your story... Redirect ur fans to your blog and began packing views with big basket.. Use that money u intend to use to buy fb page for recharge card... Write always at the end of your blog posts..........

Thank me later...

..... make una blast me with likes biko

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by dridowu: 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
OK no single idea
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by scentmarlc(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2015
Segeggs:
what's your whatsapp number?
pls i wana know more about the facebook ads. Scentmarlc@gmail.com
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by rattlesnake(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2015
Ode
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles by danielblessing(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2015
Fake likes is not economical. Likes from Bots is mere waste of time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System / Get Your W3schools Offline Download Here / Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.