Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Course Did You Study In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Did You Study In School? (1101 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading / What Course Is This Man Studying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Did You Study In School? by solid3(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
1. Lets share the course we read in school.
2. What course you intended to study and
3. What course do you intend to get further study?

Lemme be the first.

1. Biochemistry
2. Medicine & Surgery
3. Forensic Biochemistry

As for my university, I am not willing to share but its in the north dasall.

If you are not an an intellectual, please wait for your thread.
Re: What Course Did You Study In School? by dopeJemi: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sociology
Psychology
Theatre art
Re: What Course Did You Study In School? by Mason9: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2023
Remember, a budget rangefinder doesn't have to mean sacrificing quality, so choose one that is reliable and accurate, and you'll be able to enjoy your outdoor activities to the fullest. https://mrrangefinder.com/rangefinder-vs-binoculars-which-tool-is-best-for-hunting/
Re: What Course Did You Study In School? by Moutine(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ind. Chemistry
Pharmacy
Chemical pathology.

Studying emergency medicine now.

... All thanks to my well wishers ..

(1) (Reply)

Ndu 2014/2015 Admission /departmental Cut Off 07066300208 / Computer Engineer Vs Computer Sciencetist / Am Confused Abt Ma 0level Result Someone Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.