Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,780 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete (3328 Views)

Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs / Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town / 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by Mabaleosi(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tolani Ajayi, 21, has been taken into custody by operatives at the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly killing his father, Mr. Charles Ajayi, (SAN) at the Redemption along the Lagos-Ibadan
Expressway in the early ours of July 3.
Confirming the gory incident, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Olumuyiwa Adejobi, Sunday said the remains of the deceased lawyer was found in a nearby bush at Canaan Land Street in the RCCG Camp, in a box where the body was kept after the Senior Advocate of Nigeria
was killed by his son.

According to reports from PUNCH, the suspect who is a 300-Level student of the Department of History and International Relations of Redeemer University, located at the Redemption Camp in Ogun State, was picked up by the police in his father’s residence at about 5.30pm on Thursday
after what the police described as preliminary findings.

The command’s statement read in part, “The DPO, Redemption Camp, SP Olaiya Martins, had led a team of detectives and some members of the community, who noticed the strange attitude of the suspect while dumping a box, to the point, where the body of the late SAN was dumped.
“They thereafter traced the ground marks of the dragged box from where the suspect dumped the dad’s corpse to the house of the Senior Advocate of Nigeria,where they met the suspect in a relaxed mood in the house. Upon interrogation, the suspect earlier lied that his dad had gone on evangelism before he eventually confessed to the crime when he was taken to the
Redemption Camp Divisional Headquarters.
“He stated further that the problem arose when his father confronted him for not responding to all the prayer points he(the deceased) was calling, claiming that the father slapped him. He said he went mad and went straight to the kitchen to pick
up a knife to stab him and later a cutlass to cut his throat and killed him.”

www.today.ng/metro/21-year-old-redeemer-university-student-slits-fathers-throat-with-machete/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by Dreal1247: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Killing his father who happened to be a SAN. Its really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by konjakonja(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
What is this world turning into. The murderer will soon blame the devil

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by JigsawKillah(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
It has begun!!!!

SAW
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by o42austino(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
Wow[size=8pt][/size]what kind of children do we hv now?, God pls take away this kind of Child from Me ooo.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
reminds me of the adebowale brothers that murdered a soldier in cold blood in the street of London.

8 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by doctokwus: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
VICTORCIZA: reminds me of the adebowale brothers that murdered a soldier in cold blood in the street of London. is it in their blood
In whose blood?U pple av started again.This is probably a young man unable to control d 'demons' dat were inside him,probably due to wrong association and indoctrination.He cud av come from any tribe.In advanced societies,he wud b probably well grilled(non physically),sch,friends,associations,lecturers invited to find out y he came to this,so as to try to prevent future occurrences by someone else.But here,d police wud most likely torture him,get real and imaginary confessions from him& dats that.

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dreal1247: Killing his father who happened to be a SAN. Its really pathetic.
so, if the father happened to be a vulcanizer, it wldnt be pathetic shey?

13 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by YorubaBigot: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
VICTORCIZA: reminds me of the adebowale brothers that murdered a soldier in cold blood in the street of London. is it in their blood
Actually its more like 2brothers who killed their elder bother for ritual in festac 2years ago, bringing to mind again the famous soka forest ritualists,

8 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by freshness2020: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
If he was childless he might be asking God why!
But you see what his own son has done.
Sometimes we don't need to question GOD.

6 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by eposho: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
fact is not your strong point , this is a public forum with at least minimum level of education is reqd.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by edoyad(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
I thought the logic behind such glorified secondary schools is the churning out of well behaved youth as against the Animals in public schools.

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by LMAyedun(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
What is the value of life in this Country undecided
So sad.
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by mrjojo: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
I know this Family very well, the father Pastor Ajayi is such a gentle and generous man,he was the pastor of my former parish, RCCG FCT 3, This is such a tragic event for the whole RCCG family

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
YorubaBigot:
Actually its more like 2brothers who killed their elder bother for ritual in festac 2years ago, bringing to mind again the famous soka forest ritualists,
too bad!

4 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
doctokwus:
In whose blood?U pple av started again.This is probably a young man unable to control d 'demons' dat were inside him,probably due to wrong association and indoctrination.He cud av come from any tribe.In advanced societies,he wud b probably well grilled(non physically),sch,friends,associations,lecturers invited to find out y he came to this,so as to try to prevent future occurrences by someone else.But here,d police wud most likely torture him,get real and imaginary confessions from him& dats that.
you got me totally wrong!!! i am not a tribalist never intend to be one soon .you made a nice point,the police have a huge part to play here to avoid any future occurance

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by Dollarjunkie: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
The guy have mental disorder.

RIP to the dead
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by anago18(m): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
VICTORCIZA: reminds me of the adebowale brothers that murdered a soldier in cold blood in the street of London.

tell me why you should not be call an animal.

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by redsun(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
He was a san and so deluded to have slapped his son for not just praying(acting crazy).That was weird for a learned man.It goes to show why nigerian justice system is fvcked up.

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by vedd: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
edoyad: I thought the logic behind such glorified secondary schools is the churning out of well behaved youth as against the [...] in public schools.
My exact thoughts. Wont be surprised if they have cult groups in these "ideal" schools.

3 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
redsun: He was a san and so deluded to have slapped his son for not just praying(acting crazy).That was weird for a learned man.It goes to show why nigerian justice system is fvcked up.
So, if your father (assuming he is the judge of the supreme court or the president of the senate) had done the same thing to you, you would have also gone for a cutlass to cut his throat?

4 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by T4taiwo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
What a wonderful world,had it been it is a muslim we will conclude its the teaching of islam that led him...a redeemer slaughter his own dad. chai.God pls end this forsaking world.

6 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
anago18:

give me one good reason why you should not be bundled back to primary school?
your English sucks

3 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by KOBOJO: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
anago18:

Tunde salami..

The animal here is the yoruba eediiot that

butchered his father like a goatt. angry

3 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
mrjojo: I know this Family very well, the father Pastor Ajayi is such a gentle and generous man,he was the pastor of my former parish, RCCG FCT 3, This is such a tragic event for the whole RCCG family
Thank God somebody who knows the family is here. Please could you tell us how this boy could do this?
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by eposho: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
VICTORCIZA: give me one good reason why you should not be bundle back to primary school?
your English sucks
yours is atrocious.

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
T4taiwo: What a wonderful world,had it been it is a muslim we will conclude its the teaching of islam that led him...a redeemer slaughter his own dad. chai.God pls end this forsaking world.
what if he was indoctrinated without his family knowing
you never thought about that you only rushed to use this sad news to score cheap religious point!
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by Lordabas: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
redsun: He was a san and so deluded to have slapped his son for not just praying(acting crazy).That was weird for a learned man.It goes to show why nigerian justice system is fvcked up.

2 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by Dexpro: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Is life worth a billion in Nigeria? No. Is it worth a penny? No. Is it worth a kobo? No. Is life worthless in my dear country? Its a capital letter YES. Very sad.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by redsun(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
wazoboy: So, if your father (assuming he is the judge of the supreme court or the president of the senate) had done the same thing to you, you would have also gone for a cutlass to cut his throat?sing to be duluded

My father in his blessed memory wouldn't have been that stuupid to compel me into a trance.He could have slapped or caned me for smoking cigarette or taking his car without his permission,but not for refusing to be deluded or mentally enslaved.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by AskProf: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
“We live in extraordinary and facsinating times poised on the brink of something either too wonderful to imagine or too terrible to contemplate”
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by AskProf: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dexpro: Is life worth a billion in Nigeria? No. Is it worth a penny? No. Is it worth a kobo? No. Is life worthless in my dear country? Its a capital letter YES. Very sad.

“We live in extraordinary and facsinating times poised on the brink of something either too wonderful to imagine or too terrible to contemplate”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Decorated Nigerian Governors(pictures) / Deadly Protest In Niger For Muhammad / Muhammadu Buhari Did Notbuild Any Refinery Fornigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.