Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete (710 Views)

Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs / Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town / 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by Beazy(f): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tolani Ajayi, 21, has been apprehended by operatives at the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly killing his father, Mr. Charles Ajayi, (SAN) at the Redemption along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway in the early ours of July 3.
Confirming the gory incident, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Olumuyiwa Adejobi, Sunday verbally expressed the remains of the deceased lawyer was found in a nearby bush at Canaan Land Street in the RCCG Camp, in a box where the body was kept after the Senior Advocate of Nigeria was killed by his son.
According to reports from PUNCH, the suspect who is a 300-Level student of the Department of History and International Relations of Redeemer University, located at the Redemption Camp in Ogun State, was picked up by the police in his father’s residence at about 5.30pm on Thursday after what the police described as preliminary findings
The command’s statement read in part, “The DPO, Redemption Camp, SP Olaiya Martins, had led a team of detectives and some members of the community, who noticed the strange attitude of the suspect while dumping a box, to the point, where the body of the late SAN was dumped.
“They thereafter traced the ground marks of the dragged box from where the suspect dumped the dad’s corpse to the house of the Senior Advocate of Nigeria,where they met the suspect in a relaxed mood in the house. Upon interrogation, the suspect earlier lied that his dad had gone on evangelism before he eventually confessed to the crime when he was taken to the Redemption Camp Divisional Headquarters.
“He stated further that the problem arose when his father confronted him for not responding to all the prayer points he(the deceased) was calling, claiming that the father slapped him. He said he went mad and went straight to the kitchen to pick up a knife to stab him and later a cutlass to cut his throat and killed him.”
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Just read about it, the boi must have psychological issues
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
But why would he kill his father? undecided

RIP to the father. cry

God please give me beta pikin oo.
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by thelastmediator: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Before any further investigation, the boy should see a psychiatrist. If he gets a clean sheet then the investigation can continue.
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by Dubby6(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Boys re not smiling
i think say na only oyibo dey jonze like this
He stabbed him, went inside brought a machete and cut his throat...inference: The boy don dey watch spartacus or the beef don tey
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by Beazy(f): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dazzlee: But why would he kill his father? undecided

RIP to the father. cry

God please give me beta pikin oo.
Lolz...Beta pikin like me abi **winks**
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Beazy: Lolz...Beta pikin like me abi **winks**
Huh?! undecided

Ermm.....I don't think so. tongue grin
Re: 21-year-old Redeemer University Student Slits Father’s Throat With Machete by Beazy(f): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dazzlee: Huh?! undecided

Ermm.....I don't think so. tongue grin
arrggghHh...hai will tell mai mummy for yhu

(1) (Reply)

We’ve Taken Over B’haram Base,says Military / "I Can't Sleep..they Were Good Children"-patrick Sawyer's Heartbroken Mum / Malaysian Teenager Gang-raped By 38 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.