Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas (2774 Views)

Offer Letter Just Dropped / Employment Without Offer Letter, What's Your Opinion On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas by nmezi1: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Please did anyone get a mail from Nostra Terra Oil and gas and how genuine is this mail. I got one from them
NOSTRA TERRA OIL AND GAS SERVICE PLC
Finsgate 5-7 Cranwood Street London EC1V 9EE
Telephone 020 8523 7897, Fax: +4452-7515-560

Appointment/Terms of Agreement Letter

JOB REF: COGL/DC95/342 0ML534

Attention:NMEZI JAMES CHUKWUEMEKA

Hope you will received this mail in good spirit,This is an affirmation that you have
emerged successfully and being appointed for the above position stated in the Appointment letter document attached.

The mode of selection was based on the following;
1. CV Screening ,
2. Mode in which your data is being presented on the employment data sheet.
3. Work experiences.We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity,

Talent,Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these core values.
Also we ensure that all our staff especially our International employees are comfortable.
Attached herewith is your

2.Appointment/Terms of Agreement letter between you and the company,

You are required to go through the Appointment and Terms of Agreement Letter, if the terms of contract are acceptable by you, indicate your acceptance by signing in the required space and send the signed copy alongside with International Passport or National Id card Copy,Non Resident Work Certificate to Human Resources Department for initial approval.

Due to past experiences the company has had with international staff that absconded when they got to united kingdom the company now makes it mandatory for every International Staff to submit a Non Resident Work Certificate from the British High Court of united kingdom.

This ensures that any staff coming to work with NOSTRA TERRA OIL AND GAS SERVICE PLC will not leave the company on getting to the United Kingdom.

You are required to contact the Immigration attorney in your country to obtain a Valid Non Resident Work Certificate before the interview day on 11th July 2014.
Re: Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas by Daluuzor(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
make a proper research of the company thru google. had a similar experience with BHP Billiton petroleum refinery, Australia, they (the fraudsters frm naija, I later realised) told me everytin is free, that am to bring along family members, but it waz all a sham, dey even sent me employment letter, promising to send my visa and flight ticket, only for dem to strt asking for $2k. the scammers really tried, professional fraudsters. pls check very well, including fone numbers, every little detail is impt.
Re: Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas by nmezi1: 1:16am On Jul 07, 2014
Daluuzor: make a proper research of the company thru google. had a similar experience with BHP Billiton petroleum refinery, Australia, they (the fraudsters frm naija, I later realised) told me everytin is free, that am to bring along family members, but it waz all a sham, dey even sent me employment letter, promising to send my visa and flight ticket, only for dem to strt asking for $2k. the scammers really tried, professional fraudsters. pls check very well, including fone numbers, every little detail is impt.
Thanks Bro. Really do have my reservations, ran a check on the companies website and everything checked out, yet to call the numbers they have on the mail, especially the legal adviser who's a SAN and d background check of d name checks out. Will feed u back lerra
Re: Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas by UnknownT: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2014
Keep playing along but once they request for money, u know what to do
Re: Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas by Daluuzor(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2014
Kk, gud luck to u. mine looked so real! company website, name of HR tallied, but d phone numbers ain't d same. played along until dey started requesting for moni.
like someone said, just play along shaa, but b very careful.
Re: Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
nmezi1: Please did anyone get a mail from Nostra Terra Oil and gas and how genuine is this mail. I got one from them
Telephone [size=14pt]020 8523 7897, Fax: +4452-7515-560[/size]
Hope you will received this mail in good spirit,This is an affirmation that you have
emerged successfully and being appointed for the above position stated in the Appointment letter document attached.
1. CV Screening ,
3. Work experiences.We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity,
Talent,Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these core values.
Also we ensure that all our staff especially our International employees are comfortable.
You are required to go through the Appointment and Terms of Agreement Letter, if the terms of contract are acceptable by you, indicate your acceptance by signing in the required space and send the signed copy alongside with International Passport or National Id card Copy,Non Resident Work Certificate to Human Resources Department for initial approval.
Due to past experiences the company has had with international staff that absconded when they got to united kingdom the company now makes it mandatory for every International Staff to submit a Non Resident Work Certificate from the British High Court of united kingdom.
This ensures that any staff coming to work with NOSTRA TERRA OIL AND GAS SERVICE PLC will not leave the company on getting to the United Kingdom.
You are required to contact the Immigration attorney in your country to obtain a Valid Non Resident Work Certificate before the interview day on 11th July 2014.

Google 020 8523 7897 Fax: +4452-7515-560 you will see there are associated with Fake recruitment Jobs. Scams.
I m sure you got the job offer from a free email like yahoo, hotmail etc

Its a SCAM!

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas by toludadon(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
it's a scam. the said lawyer Will ask you to pay a certain fee. he's either in jos or somewhere in the north central
Re: Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1101766/dont-fall-job-offer-caspian

ANDREW'S CHAMBER
Contact Name: Barrister Andrew Chukwuemerie (SAN)
Designation: Legal Practitioner & Senior Advocate
Email: barr.andrew.c@mail.com
Telephone: +2348181296693
Email: barr.andrew.c@mail.com
Address: N0:54 Alhaji Mustapha Shopping Plaza
Beside Itulanji Abubarka Road Jos State.

Engr. Fred Christopher
H.R.D MANAGER
CASPIAN OIL AND GAS LIMITED UNITED KINGDOM.
Working Time : Mon -Sat-. 9:00 -4:00pm
Tel: 020 8523 7897
Fax: +4452-7515-560
Mobile:+44 7031900715

[size=16pt]
SWEET SCAM DONT FALL FOR IT PLEASE [/size]
Re: Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas by fergie001: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
nmezi1: Please did anyone get a mail from Nostra Terra Oil and gas and how genuine is this mail. I got one from them
Telephone 020 8523 7897, Fax: +4452-7515-560

1. CV Screening ,

;Hmmmm......9ja we hail thee
Re: Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas by harqinhola(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hello friends , i got a similar message from the organization and after sending a mail to the organization i got this feedback from the CEO of the company.

''YETUNDE,

I’m sorry but it’s a fraud. NTOG has no affiliation with this group. Please report them to your local police.

-ML

Matt Lofgran
Chief Executive Officer
Nostra Terra Oil & Gas Company plc
Mobile (US): +1 480 993 8933
www.ntog.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Removes Degree Classification From Entry Criteria. / Nigerian Prison Service (NPS) Recruitment 2017 / Latest Vacancies In A Lagos Based Bank, August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.