Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Can I Invest In With 300k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Invest In With 300k? (1494 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 300k In Abuja / What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 300k? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest In With 300k? by GameGuyPH: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
I need business ideas please on what I can invest in with that amount, and how soon will I start seeing ROI?
Re: What Can I Invest In With 300k? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
GameGuyPH: I need business ideas please on what I can invest in with that amount, and how soon will I start seeing ROI?
Can you invest the sum of N100,000 in a new Car-Wash Centre and receive a monthly returns of N10,000 over a period of 36 months. By implication, you will get a total return of N360,000.

The car-wash centre when completed will be leased out to experienced car-washers. The agreement is that they will pay the sum of N7,000 weekly, which implies N24,000 monthly.

The N100,000 will be used to construct a wash-bay and erect a canopy above the wash-bay.

Every other thing: car-wash machine, tank, rent (for the site) has bn taken care of.

If interested contact me via the details on my signature below.

Thanks.
Re: What Can I Invest In With 300k? by djdoxxx(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
I will be glad to teach interested and determined people how to rear quail birds....the seminar is free for all,so we can promote agriculture as this is the best and quickest way to empower our youths and job seeking graduates.....other farm exploits are rearing of pigs,snails,bullets,turkeys,layers,broilers,etc....but as youths;it is cool to start small and easy so you safe yourself the risk of having hypertension....I worked in the obasanjo's farm and I know exactly what I'm saying....u can reach me on 08169552020 or djdox_anthony@yahoo.com....let's just talk business and progress...We on our own should empower ourselves and stop waiting for the government to do so...I started farm business in a sitting room;where I reared quail birds and today I can boast of having a 4plots of land where I combine rearing of other livestocks within a year....this is just to encourage you guys that you should not underestimate the power of AGRICULTURE...I recently created a page on facebook so peeps can like and get updated,www.facebook.com/princedoxxfarmsLTD; I shall also be posting on here frequently....cheers
Re: What Can I Invest In With 300k? by jamace(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
djdoxxx: I will be glad to teach interested and determined people how to rear quail birds....the seminar is free for all,so we can promote agriculture as this is the best and quickest way to empower our youths and job seeking graduates.....other farm exploits are rearing of pigs,snails,bullets,turkeys,layers,broilers,etc....but as youths;it is cool to start small and easy so you safe yourself the risk of having hypertension....I worked in the obasanjo's farm and I know exactly what I'm saying....u can reach me on 08169552020 or djdox_anthony@yahoo.com....let's just talk business and progress...We on our own should empower ourselves and stop waiting for the government to do so...I started farm business in a sitting room;where I reared quail birds and today I can boast of having a 4plots of land where I combine rearing of other livestocks within a year....this is just to encourage you guys that you should not underestimate the power of AGRICULTURE...I recently created a page on facebook so peeps can like and get updated,www.facebook.com/princedoxxfarmsLTD; I shall also be posting on here frequently....cheers
This is lovely. Please keep us posted. You may open your thread in the AGRIC SECTION of this forum. Well done.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest In With 300k? by djdoxxx(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2014
Thanks a lot bro for the info...I will do just that ASAP
Re: What Can I Invest In With 300k? by born2wyn(f): 12:52am On Jul 08, 2014
can u lend me 100k to get 120k in 3mnths am also in portharcourt.i nid it 4a small supply biz.i will pay 40k at d end of each months 2u.tanx
Re: What Can I Invest In With 300k? by Businesslocator(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2014
check einvest i have being making some cash
Re: What Can I Invest In With 300k? by oluplus(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2014
agonbello: Can you invest the sum of N100,000 in a new Car-Wash Centre and receive a monthly returns of N10,000 over a period of 36 months. By implication, you will get a total return of N360,000.
The car-wash centre when completed will be leased out to experienced car-washers. The agreement is that they will pay the sum of N7,000 weekly, which implies N24,000 monthly.
The N100,000 will be used to construct a wash-bay and erect a canopy above the wash-bay.
Every other thing: car-wash machine, tank, rent (for the site) has bn taken care of.
If interested contact me via the details on my signature below.
Thanks.
Re: What Can I Invest In With 300k? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
oluplus:

I am in Kaduna. Can we hook up? I am interested in your proposal.
wia in kaduna are you? Let me have you phone number.
Re: What Can I Invest In With 300k? by bestplanb: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
If you have passion for production visit www.hotcake.tk for more detail
Re: What Can I Invest In With 300k? by oluplus(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=agonbello]wia in kaduna are you? Let me have you phone number.l
Re: What Can I Invest In With 300k? by Angelstartups(f): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
If you are an investor, then sign up on angelstartups.com.ng for free, scan different brilliant startups and select the best that suits your investment goals.

(1) (Reply)

Dubai To Build World Largest Mall / Short Report: Processing Groundnut For Oil And Cake / Make Money On The Side With Fmg Plateform(abuja Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.