Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Quail Farming In Ogun State And Environs. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Quail Farming In Ogun State And Environs. (1015 Views)

The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / Quail Farming In Nigeria / Quail Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quail Farming In Ogun State And Environs. by baminasri(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
I thank God and seun osewa for creating this agric section. I have keen interest in quail farming, but I observed it is widely practised in d northern region. This biz is lucrative if only we can tap into it. Am a prospective corper and am hoping to serve in d south west. Agriculture has always been my childhood passion. I intend to start quail farming during my youth service, please practising farmers should show me d ropes. FARMERS!!!! (We feed d nation)
Re: Quail Farming In Ogun State And Environs. by djdoxxx(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
I will be glad to teach interested and determined people how to rear quail birds....the seminar is free for all,so we can promote agriculture as this is the best and quickest way to empower our youths and job seeking graduates.....other farm exploits are rearing of pigs,snails,bullets,turkeys,layers,broilers,etc....but as youths;it is cool to start small and easy so you safe yourself the risk of having hypertension....I worked in the obasanjo's farm and I know exactly what I'm saying....u can reach me on 08169552020 or djdox_anthony@yahoo.com....let's just talk business and progress...We on our own should empower ourselves and stop waiting for the government to do so...I started farm business in a sitting room;where I reared quail birds and today I can boast of having a 4plots of land where I combine rearing of other livestocks within a year....this is just to encourage you guys that you should not underestimate the power of AGRICULTURE...I recently created a page on facebook so peeps can like and get updated,www.facebook.com/princedoxxfarmsLTD; I shall also be posting on here frequently....cheers
Re: Quail Farming In Ogun State And Environs. by pragmatistm(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
djdoxxx: I will be glad to teach interested and determined people how to rear quail birds....the seminar is free for all,so we can promote agriculture as this is the best and quickest way to empower our youths and job seeking graduates.....other farm exploits are rearing of pigs,snails,bullets,turkeys,layers,broilers,etc....but as youths;it is cool to start small and easy so you safe yourself the risk of having hypertension....I worked in the obasanjo's farm and I know exactly what I'm saying....u can reach me on 08169552020 or djdox_anthony@yahoo.com....let's just talk business and progress...We on our own should empower ourselves and stop waiting for the government to do so...I started farm business in a sitting room;where I reared quail birds and today I can boast of having a 4plots of land where I combine rearing of other livestocks within a year....this is just to encourage you guys that you should not underestimate the power of AGRICULTURE...I recently created a page on facebook so peeps can like and get updated,www.facebook.com/princedoxxfarmsLTD; I shall also be posting on here frequently....cheers

Im interested in catfish, snail and quail farming and I live in Ogun state.

Do you also have info on catfish farming?

Do you give one-on-one training or through email and phone calls?
Re: Quail Farming In Ogun State And Environs. by djdoxxx(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
I know very much about snail and quail farming....and I can teach yew...buh I only have experience in d catfish farming,so I would advice yew tew go under the catfish section....add moi on whatsapp on 08169552020.Princedoxx
Re: Quail Farming In Ogun State And Environs. by pragmatistm(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
djdoxxx: I know very much about snail and quail farming....and I can teach yew...buh I only have experience in d catfish farming,so I would advice yew tew go under the catfish section....add moi on whatsapp on 08169552020.Princedoxx
ok. i just added u to whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

The Kpomor Bank Of Nigeria By Chiedozié Dike / FRUITS DEHYDRATOR (long Term Fruit Preservation). / Npower Agro Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.