Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (231021 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
komekn:
There is nothing here that could be termed classified information and or official secrets. Unless your knowledge bases is so minimal that the your deductions lack any comparative understanding to make an informed comment and therefore your contribution to this discourse would betray the depth of ignorance to come to the conclusion that this is VITAL MILITARY INFORMATION-

Proverbs 17:27-28New King James Version (NKJV)[/color]

27 He who has knowledge spares his words,
And a man of understanding is of a calm spirit.

28 Even a fool is counted wise when he holds his peace;
When he shuts his lips, he is considered perceptive.
Stop using the bible to confuse yourself

komekn:
Siriusblack, is a true patriot, I salute you Sir,[color=#006600] remain calm in the face of provocation , the best answer we all can give this misguided is SILENCE
Patriot of information leaking
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nigerian Army...Frontlines of the North East.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by afube: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
naija has the resources to equip her armed forces very well,whats the penny pinching for!!!........uganda has 6 units of su-30 multi role jets.....and 44 units russian T 90mk2 battle tanks.algeria has 44 units of su- 30 jets and wait for this..........320 units of T- 90 main battle tanks.

i don tire for dis country o !!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by komekn(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
SiriusBlack: Nigerian Army...FRONTLINES AT CHAD BASIN..The Chad Basin is littered with Boko Haram camps..Providing easy access for insurgent incursions into the Fatherland.

Really concerned in fact appalled to my bones that our brave troops are going through hostile waters with no cover in open locally made wooden boats, that outboard engine makes such a racket you could be heard for miles.

In that thing your simply SITTING DUCKS what you need is amphibious APC ‘s I could pick up 200 BTR 60’s in bulk from a host of former eastern bloc countries I’m sure in bulk with good negotiation at $20k a unit bring them into Nigeria a bit of refurbishment and they are good to go , not the best but 100 hundred times better than those suicide boats we are in now.

Furthermore with minimal upgrades thermal and night vision sites attached to 20mm you can engage boko on the water and chase him on land rout him out completely from Chad basin TOTAL ANNIHILATION, further more in the water your silhouette is very low really hard to hit, as well as the fact the BTR 60 has got fairly decent armour for 1980’s tech.

I am talking about winning this war on the cheap but with effective assets that will give our boys clear cut advantage. I could have 200 BTR 60’s fully armed and in theatre for less than $5million including logistics.

Disgustingly perverse when you think of it less than what Stella spent on her armoured BMW’s with our public money, for her to ride in the serene comfort and relative safety of Abuja while our brave boys roast and die in the NE.

Sometimes I TIRE 4 9JA

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by IdomaLikita: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Oga Sirius!
I have noticed something Strange and Bone-chilling in your Pictures, some of the Soldiers are shown using Mobile Phones on the Field and on the Base! We are complaining that the 7th Division is having a Major Sabotage Problem and the issue of Communication appears trivialised by the Command!
What Stops a Guy from calling His Wife with a Mobile phone and speaking to her in a coded lingo for to relay Deployment plans to the Very people who wanna kill you? ("How are the Kids?" could mean "We are moving out Now"wink
The Division did well by Jamming all Networks in the AoO, but it should have followed it up with Strict communication guidelines!
An Information Centre should have been established on the Base to link Soldiers with the Outside World(via computers and co) and Phones provided there!

If these measures are too much! I believe every phone call should be Screened 24/7

I may not be making sense, but I think Info management is crucial in this Campaign!

PS: Jakumo, take Quid out and buy him a Drink, na you invited am come this Party!

Ehen, the issue of Civilian Protection! For Godsake, make una herd vulnerable villages go more fortified areas now, see the embarassment in Demboa!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
IdomaLikita:
PS: Jakumo, take Quid out and buy him a Drink, na you invited am come this Party!

Demboa!

I beg o, me I no know am before o. No be me call am come, but I don take red pepper soak my koboko, to ready if the man mistake come back.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
IdomaLikita: Oga Sirius!

I may not be making sense, but I think Info management is crucial in this Campaign!
Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
quid:
Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Oya commot here my friend. Dem say make you no park ya moto here again. Abi na by force say you go siddon here ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
quid:
Stop leaking vital military information; if you REALLY care about your colleagues.

What sort of rubbish are u doing?

This is not time to massage your emotions. Focus on your military tactics. . . except you have some ulterior motives here . .
dude stfu already now...ur point has been duly noted now run along , is dat phucking hard? Stop being a nuisance dammit!
P.S. undecided I'm nt d type dat will get into shitty argument with you...I've made my point.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by IdomaLikita: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
komekn:

Really concerned in fact appalled to my bones that our brave troops are going through hostile waters with no cover in open locally made wooden boats, that outboard engine makes such a racket you could be heard for miles.

In that thing your simply SITTING DUCKS what you need is amphibious APC ‘s I could pick up 200 BTR 60’s in bulk from a host of former eastern bloc countries I’m sure in bulk with good negotiation at $20k a unit bring them into Nigeria a bit of refurbishment and they are good to go , not the best but 100 hundred times better than those suicide boats we are in now.

Furthermore with minimal upgrades thermal and night vision sites attached to 20mm you can engage boko on the water and chase him on land rout him out completely from Chad basin TOTAL ANNIHILATION, further more in the water your silhouette is very low really hard to hit, as well as the fact the BTR 60 has got fairly decent armour for 1980’s tech.

I am talking about winning this war on the cheap but with effective assets that will give our boys clear cut advantage. I could have 200 BTR 60’s fully armed and in theatre for less than $5million including logistics.

Disgustingly perverse when you think of it less than what Stella spent on her armoured BMW’s with our public money, for her to ride in the serene comfort and relative safety of Abuja while our brave boys roast and die in the NE.

Sometimes I TIRE 4 9JA

Nna Eh! I feel say na only me see those Rafts oh!!!

Plssssssssssssss! Those boats have ABSOLUTELY no place in forward operations biko!
So what will Military Intelligence be using then? Logs and Stakes?

abeg abeg abeg!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Jakumo:

Oya commot here my friend. Dem say make you no park ya moto here again. Abi na by force say you go siddon here ?
e be like say you be area boy
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
cirmuell: dude stfu already now...ur point has been duly noted now run along , is dat phucking hard? Stop being a nuisance dammit!
P.S. undecided I'm nt d type dat will get into shitty argument with you...I've made my point.
Good.

[size=15pt] Law 3 : Conceal your Intentions[/size]

Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. Guide them far enough down the wrong path, envelope them in enough smoke, and by the time they realize your intentions, it will be too late.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
quid:
e be like say you be area boy

You no dey read signboard ? Dem write am say NO Parking for Grammar Man here. No let me pick my phone today o.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
I have noticed something Strange and Bone-chilling in your Pictures, some of the Soldiers are shown using Mobile Phones on the Field and on the Base! We are complaining that the 7th Division is having a Major Sabotage Problem and the issue of Communication appears trivialised by the Command!
What Stops a Guy from calling His Wife with a Mobile phone and speaking to her in a coded lingo for to relay Deployment plans to the Very people who wanna kill you? ("How are the Kids?" could mean "We are moving out Now"wink
The Division did well by Jamming all Networks in the AoO, but it should have followed it up with Strict communication guidelines!
An Information Centre should have been established on the Base to link Soldiers with the Outside World(via computers and co) and Phones provided there!

If these measures are too much! I believe every phone call should be Screened 24/7

Ehen, the issue of Civilian Protection! For Godsake, make una herd vulnerable villages go more fortified areas now, see the embarassment in Demboa!
I was gonna say the same thing about cellphones...it really should be stopped...there should be phone booth for 'em to call home back @ base under watchful eyes.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Jakumo:

You no dey read signboard ? Dem write am say NO Parking for Grammar Man here. No let me pick my phone today o.

[size=15pt] Law 12: Use Selective Honesty and Generosity to Disarm your Victim[/size]

One sincere and honest move will cover over dozens of dishonest ones. Open-hearted gestures of honesty and generosity bring down the guard of even the most suspicious people. Once your selective honesty opens a hole in their armor, you can deceive and manipulate them at will. A timely gift – a Trojan horse – will serve the same purpose.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tit(f): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Keeping the civilians in place allows BH to resupply and gives them a soft-target rich environment.
You just wonder if the Nigerian Amy officer corp is too dull?
what are they taught at Jaji?
Or is it deliberate sabotage?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
quid:
Good.

[size=15pt] Law 3 : Conceal your Intentions[/size]

Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. Guide them far enough down the wrong path, envelope them in enough smoke, and by the time they realize your intentions, it will be too late.

if you're so much disturbed by this "leaking of vital information" why not lay your complain at appropriate quarters instead of acting a fool on here...that would be a wise move don't you think? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
cirmuell: if you're so much disturbed by this "leaking of vital information" why not lay your complain at appropriate quarters instead of acting a fool on here...that would be a wise move don't you think? undecided
Continue posting ur leaked photos na.

Anybody tie ur hand?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by signz: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
afube: naija has the resources to equip her armed forces very well,whats the penny pinching for!!!........uganda has 6 units of su-30 multi role jets.....and 44 units russian T 90mk2 battle tanks.algeria has 44 units of su- 30 jets and wait for this..........320 units of T- 90 main battle tanks.

i don tire for dis country o !!

How many number of jets/tanks makes a unit?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
signz:

How many number of jets/tanks makes a unit?

A unit of what ? How may cars makes a traffic jam ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by komekn(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2014

Our communications infrastructure is clearly not up to capacity otherwise our efforts are best allocated to tracking boko communications and then carry out stealth search, locate and destroy missions if we have the right assets.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
komekn:

Sometimes I TIRE 4 9JA
Honestly, the thing tire me o!...to think that troops still ride around in Hilux vehicles is just beyond me...In a country as rich as Nigeria? Is Diezani's 9bn naira private jet trips not enough to buy NVGs for 75percent of our troops at the front? Or to replace the AKs with Tavors? This Government sef...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
cirmuell: if you're so much disturbed by this "leaking of vital information" why not lay your complain at appropriate quarters instead of acting a fool on here...that would be a wise move don't you think? undecided
Ignore the dude..I've reported him to the MODS.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
SiriusBlack: Ignore the dude..I've reported him to the MODS.
Reporting to the CIA will not change the fact that you are endangering your supposed colleagues
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
quid:
Reporting to the CIA will not change the fact that you are endangering your supposed colleagues
ok..thanks..report me to the defence hq..ill give you their mail if you want.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
SiriusBlack: ok..thanks..report me to the defence hq..ill give you their mail if you want.
LOL
Defence HQ is as confused as the rest of you. . .
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
PLS IGNORE QUID...PLS DO NOT QUOTE OR REPLY ANY OF HIS COMMENTS..
Thanks.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
SiriusBlack: PLS IGNORE QUID...PLS DO NOT QUOTE OR REPLY ANY OF HIS COMMENTS..
Thanks.

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by IdomaLikita: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
komekn:

Our communications infrastructure is clearly not up to capacity otherwise our efforts are best allocated to tracking boko communications and then carry out stealth search, locate and destroy missions if we have the right assets.

As una dey butcher the anticipated $1Billion Loan, nobody mention anything about setting aside at least $1 Million to Overhaul Military Signals oh, na why I dey talk!
Ipads with Googles Maps are superb, but the Military must follow this up with Ulta-Modern Communications Gadgets!
When Russia Invaded South Ossetia, they Jammed all the Communications of the Georgian Military cutting off relay of info vertically and horizontally, sometimes ordering Georgian Units into Ambushes and even getting them to attack themselves! We saw the Speed at which Victory was achieved!
Yes! Ours isn't a Conventional War bla bla bla, but then! If the Military can dole out a good sum in Training some of the Boys in this regard, they will find it easy to integrate the Signals of the division at the Cheapest effective cost maximising the little we have!
If they have moles within Us, nothing wrong in listening in on their lil' chit-chats also! Its been found to have a calming effect on Soldiers on Patrol sef!

Sirius, hope say Una don chop night food!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
why pay cheap attention to people that worth it not?
*Run along puddy,your hairly,fairly tail has been noted......
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
m

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by SiriusBlack: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
IdomaLikita:

As una dey butcher the anticipated $1Billion Loan, nobody mention anything about setting aside at least $1 Million to Overhaul Military Signals oh, na why I dey talk!
Ipads with Googles Maps are superb, but the Military must follow this up with Ulta-Modern Communications Gadgets!
When Russia Invaded South Ossetia, they Jammed all the Communications of the Georgian Military cutting off relay of info vertically and horizontally, sometimes ordering Georgian Units into Ambushes and even getting them to attack themselves! We saw the Speed at which Victory was achieved!
Yes! Ours isn't a Conventional War bla bla bla, but then! If the Military can dole out a good sum in Training some of the Boys in this regard, they will find it easy to integrate the Signals of the division at the Cheapest effective cost maximising the little we have!
If they have moles within Us, nothing wrong in listening in on their lil' chit-chats also! Its been found to have a calming effect on Soldiers on Patrol sef!

Sirius, hope say Una don chop night food!
Let's just hope that military intelligence is working o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.