Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Must Read : Fattkay's Views On National Issue! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must Read : Fattkay's Views On National Issue! (1022 Views)

FG Signs Mou With NASCO Foods On National School Feeding Programme / Conduct Of Elections In Nigeria: Implications On National Security / MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read : Fattkay's Views On National Issue! by fattbabakay(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Writing this piece of write-up out of frustration and recurrent sighs,I just think it's high time I voiced out what's bugging my mind as per this whole theatre of art being acted out by some superior forces in d nation's educational sector at d expense of innocent students who just sit down cluelessly as d audience,watching d boring drama with hands on cheeks and mouths at ease.

First of all,concerning d recent recurrent indefinite summer-like holidays (I hate using d word "strike"wink ,COEASU and ASUU have been on it for months and counting,who knows if it's gonna end anytime soon.

And who on earth is to be blamed?? Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?? I'm not being decisive but I bet it wasn't like this when he stepped into that office shoeLESSLY claiming he'll build castles in d air.
Shoutouts to Nyeson Wike,Minister Of Education,who goes around dancing off musical tunes and boycotting important meetings despite the unrest in d sector he WAS meant to supervise.
Hitting d nail on d head,I'll cast my blame on Jonathan, how can u go to d moon on a doubtful wing of erratic chances,how can u appoint an allegedly failed lawyer as d minister of such delicate sector as education.Minister Wike's lapses are just so obvious,even d president cannot claim oblivious of that fact.Perhaps he was appointed to that post coz he knows someone who knows someone that knows another politically influential somebody in d political realm,if that's d case,then Jonathan should have considered throwing him into one of those inactive and very dry sectors like ( Ministry Of Special Duties cheesy) where all he'll do is sit,sip a couple cups of coffee and wait to be called up for his own share of d national cake...It's just so pathetic that those who are supposed to be hiding their heads in shame are d ones galivanting around,brutalising our psyche and claiming they are d messiah.
---D educational sector which once looked rosy and shinny under d impeccable coordination of d likes of Prof, Babs Fafunwa ; Prof. Ruqayat Rufai ; F.N.C. Osuji ,now seems layered in a thin crust of sinister dust under our big boss,Nyeson Wike!!!
---A sector which is meant to enrich our horizon has snowboarded into an hydra-headed problem which takes d form of a cankerworm,eating deep into d fabrics of d society.
---Certainly,this sector needs some changes,some trenches need some cutting,some pillars need erecting and d flooring needs some scrubbing.

Finally,Anyone who knows anybody that knows someone who knows somebody that knows Jonathan should advise him to chill out of that office,he can go with his shoes if he cares,d situation facing this country is off his hook and near his throat.If situations continue like this,it will so much get out of hand that before we can get this nation back on track,we'll need a SINGLE SOMEBODY who will have d " Wealth Of Bill Gates ; D Physique Of Arnold ; D Intelligence Of Albert Eistein ; D Business Prowess Of Donald Trump ; D Social Grace Of Jackie Kennedy ; D creativity Of Walt Disney and D Heart Of Mother Theresa" all combined in HIM to lead us right to our route.Sounds impossible right? That's d nerve!!!

DISCLAIMER : Ain't gat time to pick beefs with PDP fanatics,every man with his opinion...
You should also see this

1 Like

Re: Must Read : Fattkay's Views On National Issue! by slintz(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
So True.

- "stay at home" : one of the reasons for unwanted Pregnancy

((O_O))
Re: Must Read : Fattkay's Views On National Issue! by fattbabakay(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
slintz: So True.

- "stay at home" : one of the reasons for unwanted Pregnancy

((O_O))
Retweeted.
Re: Must Read : Fattkay's Views On National Issue! by ashhascash: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nice piece.

A helmsman can't effective sail d ship without a great team of marine engineers etc
Also GEJ cant effectively sail Nigeria's ship without tactically good (which i tink we lack) squad of ministers, senators nd d likes. We jux hope our "ship" wont experience wat happened to Titanic.

Our leaders have to be conscious of JF Kennedy's words "Our progress as a nation can be no swifter dan our progress in education, d human mind is our fundamental resource".
They shud bury d "if education is expensive, try ignorance" mentality.

D time used in addressing frivolities should be channelled towards strategising d future of our educational sector because d better d now, d greater d 2moro.
Re: Must Read : Fattkay's Views On National Issue! by ayomidearo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
I agree with yhu bruv... Jonathan is like a statue in dah aso rock... it doesn't even look like we have a president in this country... as for oau... omole needs to be removed
Re: Must Read : Fattkay's Views On National Issue! by fattbabakay(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
ayomidearo: I agree with yhu bruv... Jonathan is like a statue in dah aso rock... it doesn't even look like we have a president in this country... as for oau... omole needs to be removed
L0L...who says Omole is d brain behind d hike?? He's just d one everybody knows.
Re: Must Read : Fattkay's Views On National Issue! by fattbabakay(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
ashhascash: Nice piece.

A helmsman can't effective sail d ship without a great team of marine engineers etc
Also GEJ cant effectively sail Nigeria's ship without tactically good (which i tink we lack) squad of ministers, senators nd d likes. We jux hope our "ship" wont experience wat happened to Titanic.

Our leaders have to be conscious of JF Kennedy's words "Our progress as a nation can be no swifter dan our progress in education, d human mind is our fundamental resource".
They shud bury d "if education is expensive, try ignorance" mentality.

D time used in addressing frivolities should be channelled towards strategising d future of our educational sector because d better d now, d greater d 2moro.
nods in approval...
Re: Must Read : Fattkay's Views On National Issue! by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2014
This s sweet

I hail u ooo

FATTY BABA KAYODE cheesy
Re: Must Read : Fattkay's Views On National Issue! by Brimmie(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2014
Nice Piece.

(1) (Reply)

Phd Scholarship Positions For Developing Countries In Germany And Others / The University Of Nigeria,nsukka Admission 2015/2016 Thread / Open: Cipm Annual Essay Competition 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.