Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

MUST READ: Fattkay's Views (2) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MUST READ: Fattkay's Views (2) (517 Views)

Pls I Need Your Views / MUST READ : Fattkay's Views On OAU Saga! / ASUU Strike, Your Views And Objections (2) (3) (4)

(1)

MUST READ: Fattkay's Views (2) by fattbabakay(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Have You Seen This?

NOW TO THE ISSUE THAT CONcERNS ME

My Once-Upon-A-Time great Ife (Obafemi Awolowo University) management knew so well that d school fees will still be hiked when they joined ASUU on a marathon-like 6mnths compulsory holiday(strike), claiming they were fighting for d PURPOSE of WE students,we were still waiting patiently to witness d so-called purpose of d strike when we were brought back to d bitter reality by a hot slap on our collective face with d reality of a 320% increment in fees which even Paul The Octopus couldn't have predicted,not to talk of TB Joshua.

Thumbsup to d ever-conscious Student Union Group,who rose against d inhumane decision to say NO to such form of injustice ; Freedom they say,can never be willingly given by d oppressor,if not rightfully demanded by d oppressed.

Kudos to Ibikunle(SUG president) and his cohorts,I owe y'all 50cents when we finally win this struggle grin,but how long will this linger?? I know quite well that we've gone too FAR (progressively or not),we can't afford to turn back now BUT y'all should all remember that TIME is like an eagle,It FLIES and Life is too short for a real n!gga to just sit and watch days flip off his age all in d name of aluta.Also bear it in mind that making media campaign and speeches up and down might not solve this issue,go and ask Jonathan,even d devil will have to get a calculator to know how many media speeches he has made concerning Boko Haram,and whoever knows when their next attack will be.Getting on camera is not a solution,we need ACTIONS not Media Attentions.

And now students just sit at home,all WE do is cram twitter hashtags,pick online beefs,engage in intense worldcup arguments and even form dry jokes about d so much anticipated resumption just to kill boredom.We seem to have been caught between sylas and charybdis,a complete dilemma and a boring tug-of-war.Now my desperate hommies are blaming d SUG for their being at home and my determined real n!ggaz keep on shouting 'Aluta Continua',waiting impatiently for d victory to be ascertained.

Finally,anyone who knows anybody that somhow somewhere knows Ibikunle (SUG president) should tell him to forget all actions coming through reactions,giving him tensions and temptations,for he's in progression in proportion to our success.But increase your volume + move closer to his left ear and tell him to : flee every time-wasting communications and get a good conception,as we need corrections to this ongoing media predictions,for this is d session to make a decision as we all are on motion with little or no time meant for reasonable/unreasonable aluta donations.

I can go on divulging my views but "He Who Talks And Chill Lives To Talk Another Day".

FATTKAY @ THIS JUNCTURE,SIGNOUT!!!
Re: MUST READ: Fattkay's Views (2) by Kslib(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2014

(1)

2014 Aau,polyibadan,ui,unilag,unijos,...........now Available@phylum / Do You Need Accommodation For Funaab Post-utme? / Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko 2014/15 UTME Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.