Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56645 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Akdams(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Welcome to *RAISE MONEY HERE*

We are only here because of just one reason, to raise cash.
This time around, thru *NETWORTHING*.
You may Google that to know more about networth and networthing for yourself.

And it guarantees 100k every month *and for as long as you remain in this group* only on your one time *70k investment* as a member of this group.

Also as a member of this group, you will have access to *Business or Project or Idea Financing @ 0% interest rate with unlimited repayment plan.*

You can also *advertise your products and service on our global site for free and for unlimited duration*. All as a member of this group.

That's 200k for you by December 2016 for Christmas and New year alone. Waoh.

Apart from that many will be guaranteed of a change of phone or / and an Android.

*By basically doing nothing except as being a member of this group.*

But we need to be 100 people in this group for the batch 2.

Batch 1 is already 4 months old and they have been receiving cash every month and phones and tablets as gifts also. Lots of testimonies thru this simple but powerful act of leveraging.

And its first come first serve membership as you join this group.

We are going live by latest October 27th, 2016.

We have group chat link below for people who will like to be part of this. I will post it here again. You can also publish it within your various groups and contacts if you so wish.

https:///CTh2JIMQVF17blY2ovf8f6

Those who are not on WhatsApp can send their name and phone number to -

as SMS to - 08087329004
Or
Email - ifybethgroup@gmail.com

The process and modalities is being outlined and will made available as we wait for more participants in the group.
But the major criteria is - have your money ready.

However note that this does not in any way affect whatever business or work you are doing right now. This is just another source of income line for you *in this era of CHANGE*

You are here to raise money. Then you can use the money for whatever business you want to use it for.

That's why I said earlier that *no matter what you doing now, joining *Raise Money Here* does not in any way stop you from doing it.
Its just another way of raising money or another form of income line in this era of recession.

This group is only here to help or assist people in raising money for themselves thru networthing and batching.

Networthing is the coming together of all of us , with our values, in other to achieve a common goal.

Batching assist us in the process in getting it done seemlessly and with ease and making us to escape from limiting factors that affect people from raising money easily. Factors like guarantor, collateral , interest rates, repayments, account openings. Many will even say you should bring people before you can get the money.

But thru *Raise Money Here* , non of these limiting factors will happen.

While people engages in growing their businesses thru leveraging and support, networthing and downliness, which is very stressful, discouraging, long, time consuming and uneventful.

However our own in this group, we engages in - *thru Leveraging and Support, Networthing and Batching* to achieve and deliver results in the shortest time.

We in this group have transfered the *Act and Science of looking for Downliness* to *Principle of Batching*.

It is first come first serve with everybody earning simultaneously and monthly.

*Our Vision* is to see our members earning 1m per month by December 2017.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Generica(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Akdams:
Welcome to *RAISE MONEY HERE*

We are only here because of just one reason, to raise cash.
This time around, thru *NETWORTHING*.
You may Google that to know more about networth and networthing for yourself.

And it guarantees 100k every month *and for as long as you remain in this group* only on your one time *70k investment* as a member of this group.

Also as a member of this group, you will have access to *Business or Project or Idea Financing @ 0% interest rate with unlimited repayment plan.*

You can also *advertise your products and service on our global site for free and for unlimited duration*. All as a member of this group.

That's 200k for you by December 2016 for Christmas and New year alone. Waoh.

Apart from that many will be guaranteed of a change of phone or / and an Android.

*By basically doing nothing except as being a member of this group.*

But we need to be 100 people in this group for the batch 2.

Batch 1 is already 4 months old and they have been receiving cash every month and phones and tablets as gifts also. Lots of testimonies thru this simple but powerful act of leveraging.

And its first come first serve membership as you join this group.

We are going live by latest October 27th, 2016.

We have group chat link below for people who will like to be part of this. I will post it here again. You can also publish it within your various groups and contacts if you so wish.

https:///CTh2JIMQVF17blY2ovf8f6

Those who are not on WhatsApp can send their name and phone number to -

as SMS to - 08087329004
Or
Email - ifybethgroup@gmail.com

The process and modalities is being outlined and will made available as we wait for more participants in the group.
But the major criteria is - have your money ready.

However note that this does not in any way affect whatever business or work you are doing right now. This is just another source of income line for you *in this era of CHANGE*

You are here to raise money. Then you can use the money for whatever business you want to use it for.

That's why I said earlier that *no matter what you doing now, joining *Raise Money Here* does not in any way stop you from doing it.
Its just another way of raising money or another form of income line in this era of recession.

This group is only here to help or assist people in raising money for themselves thru networthing and batching.

Networthing is the coming together of all of us , with our values, in other to achieve a common goal.

Batching assist us in the process in getting it done seemlessly and with ease and making us to escape from limiting factors that affect people from raising money easily. Factors like guarantor, collateral , interest rates, repayments, account openings. Many will even say you should bring people before you can get the money.

But thru *Raise Money Here* , non of these limiting factors will happen.

While people engages in growing their businesses thru leveraging and support, networthing and downliness, which is very stressful, discouraging, long, time consuming and uneventful.

However our own in this group, we engages in - *thru Leveraging and Support, Networthing and Batching* to achieve and deliver results in the shortest time.

We in this group have transfered the *Act and Science of looking for Downliness* to *Principle of Batching*.

It is first come first serve with everybody earning simultaneously and monthly.

*Our Vision* is to see our members earning 1m per month by December 2017.
But members will be somehow asked to bring in downlines in the short or long run?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kester113(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
suwailad:
@goldendiamond

Thank you for a wonderful thread.I need your guidance on something.

I'm thinking of starting a training business teaching young people how to make money online. I make money online primarily from microjobs but im not yet rich, though i take care of my bills with it. For many years i've taught people my skills and they have gone on to even make more than me. I can also talk very well in public. Then i'm thinking of coming out and branding myself to start an internet business school. It would have regular classes just like a normal school but internet biz based. I hope you get the idea. but now its just an idea. I dont really know how to begin it. So i would need your help to think about it and give me the complete guide to start and run it.
what kind of microjobs...can you throw more light...am intetested
@suwailad
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kester113(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
goldendiamond:

I dont know the stuffs you want to buy to resell but using sales reps is a good move.I also use sales reps in some states for laptop sales.the best approach is to give them a percentage or specific income on each sale.since they will be hawking u may need to give them transport fare(not compulsory). you can also give them with free recharge cards weekly to motivate them.one of my students now use this method to sell zobo drink.she now makes over N20,000 daily from four sales girls who hawk the products to markets,bukas,churches/mosques,govt ministries etc.u will succeed ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kester113(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
etcme:

Below is the OP's first teaching on Bulk sms. Please go through it and ask questions where you are confused. INTRODUCTION
Bulk sms a.k.a Customised sms is simply the
system of sending the same text message with a
customised title to multiple users at once on their
gsm mobile phone. It is probably the fastest and most effective
means of mobile communication. Bulk of your
money will come from schools, churches, govt
agencies and event organizers. Your objective in
this business is to get clients(permanent
customers). We have 3-schools, 2-politicians and 4-churches as our clients which brings over
N50,000 total profit monthly. We will be treating the following topics: 1. Basic Requirements 2. Advantages of this system 3. Specific uses of bulk sms 4. How to send bulk sms 5. How to get customers 6. How to convert customers to clients Basic requirements 1. A computer system
Start with a desktop: a good one is about
N14,000.
I advice you buy a flat screen black dell monitor
with a black portable compaq CPU plus a black
dell keyboard and black dell optical mouse. 2. Internet modem: I recommend etisalat. Its
affordable and reliable: N4000. (If you can't
afford a computer system and internet modem,
you can start from a cybercafe). 3. Buy 1000 sms units at N900 from a sms
company that I will recommend later; which you
will give as free sample(50units each) to your
customers. 3. Develop a proposal and submit to your target
prospects(schools, politicians, hotels, govt
agencies, churches, event manager etc). 5. Publicise your service via emails, facebook,
twitter, whatsapp, BBM, online forums. etc. You
can also use classified adverts in newspapers if
you can afford it.
2. ADVANTAGES OF THIS SYSTEM A. it is fast and easy to use
B. its an effective means of mobile
communication
C. it has multiple uses that will be explained later
D. it allows for scheduled messages
E. it supports delivery reports F. it supports long messages(multiple pages)
G.it is affordable and very reliable 3. SPECIFIC USES OF BULK SMS A. Product/service marketing:
Am sure you already know this but the secret to
get customers is to write an "effective sales
letter" which most people don't know how to
create.
Bulk sms works well when promoting your product or service. All you need is a gsm line
database of your prospects. For example. A
business woman selling shoes at a discount and
planning to reach corpers in ibadan, she can
approach a female corper for the gsm lines and
use a customised title like "EasterPromo" to send to the target list. To succeed in sales you must
always have a target because not everyone
needs your product/service. B. Event publicity
it is very effective to promote events such as
church/mosque programs, agm, music concerts,
comedy shows, weddings, parties etc C. Reminders
It is used as a reminder of any kind eg within a
company for an important info. As a reminder for
students, employees, job seekers, members of a
group etc
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kester113(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
goldendiamond:

tanx for this contribution. really appreciate you. a good business proposal should also have four main elements:
1. Arouse INTEREST
2. create DESIRE
3. carry CONVICTION
4. induce ACTION

I explained details of these four elements b4 the nairaland data loss. to get the attention of your prospects, always write an attractive opening,take time to explain your product/service, provide a firm guarantee and make your closing paragraph effective to propel the recipient to take action.you will excel & succeed.keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kester113(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
goldendiamond:

sorry the free list promo is over. av given out 80 free copies and discovered that people dont value free things. order for the bulk sms proposal and get the gsm list as bonus and two other free proposals(john fashanu agent and website marketing). so thats buy one and get three products free of charge. to order send sms to 0817-932-8162. however if you dont need the business proposals, I may give out a free copy of the gsm distributors as sallah promo soon. keep following
Are they still available?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by zikkystar(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pls i need more information about printing of recarge card business. Thank u
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by zikkystar(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pls i need more information about printing of recarge card business. My email add: zikkystar01@gmail.com Thank u
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by habbeyonce: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
ojugbeleolaide@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2017
goldendiamond:
this thread has come a long way, we av treated 11 business topics:

1. bulk sms biz
2. gsm card printing biz
3. computer tutor biz
4. john fashanu agent biz
5. dog handler biz
6. real estate agent biz
7. student coaching biz
8. car broker biz
9. website marketing biz
10. event management biz
11. organise a seminar biz

please ask questions and make comments. Order for the business proposals and e-manuals of your desired topics. send sms to 0909-051-3448 or email to ideas2wealth@yahoo.com. my prayer is that your best will become better this year ijn. pls keep following...

Now we have 9 topics left.

12. script writing
13. book reseller
14. fireball agent
15. ebook marketing
16. public/motivational speaking
17. dog sales(dog show event)
18. mc/comedian
19. makeup artistry
20. biography publishing

Let us continue with "ebook marketing".

So fasten your seat belt, focus your senses and articulate your mind as we continue with this inspiring thread. For all my followers kindly invite others to join us on this profitable journey. Its about to get very interesting...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2017
To all my followers on this thread I am so sorry for the long break. It was due to frequent ban from nairaland moderators. So we had to focus on jumia, konga, jiji and olx because they had more traffic. Please go through all 27 pages to fully understand this pecial thread. We have given out many free ebooks with testimonies from all those who applied the information. If you are just joining us and missed the 11 topics then its better you apply for our special whatsapp seminar holding this saturday Oct14th and sunday Oct15th. For more details send RESERVE MY SLOT with your name and whatsapp line to 0909-051-3448. You will excel and succeed in jesus name

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2018
[quote author=etcme post=24620436]

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.