Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners (4083 Views)

Results For Programming Challenge Season 2 / Programming Challenge For Beginners Competition Two N20000 -SEASON 2- / Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by Djtm(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2014
dhtml:
You want indians to come and compete undercover ni? Just fried ***, wait, it is meant to be a surprise.
fried chicken? Ok, looking forward to the surprise.
Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by dhtml(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2014
zicjoe: dhtml i saw it
What did you see?

Djtm:
fried chicken? Ok, looking forward to the surprise.
What? how can i be awarding fried chicken when this is not a cooking competition.
Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by Djtm(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2014
dhtml:
What? how can i be awarding fried chicken when this is not a cooking competition.
dhtml:
Just fried ***.
Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by nnasino(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please, what is the final result of the developers section? who are the winners of the developers section of the competition?
Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by sisqology(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Sorry guys, I have been abit busy and out of desk!

Contestants according to the way they have created their repos;

dozie9

Dozie created his repo on 2014-06-13; he did his first push in on 2014-06-13 and his push on 2014-07-03

Dlastofmykind

Dlastofmykind created his repo on 2014-07-02 and did his first and last push on 2014-07-03

ViktorMartins

ViktorMartins created his repo on 2014-07-05 and did 2 commits on same date and the last on same date as well(2014-07-05)

Phourxx

Phourxx created his repo on 2014-06-15, did his first push on 2014-06-15 and did his last push on 2014-06-24

nnasino

nnasino created his repo on 2014-06-11 and did his first and last push on 2014-07-02

In conclusion:

Phourxx gets 10% extra to 13 + 15 + 10 + 7 + 12 + 3 + 10 + 5 + (extra 10) = 85%

nnasino gets 5% extra to 15 + 13 + 13 + 8 +20 + 10 + 10 + 5 + extra(5) = 94%

Others

dozie9 15 + 15 + 0 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 0 + 5 = 45%

Dlastofmykind (10 + 3 + 8 +6 + 19 + 9 + 10 + 5) + (4 + 0 + 13 + 7 + 8 + 7 + 6 + 5) = 127/2 = 63.5%

ViktorMartins 3 + 15 + 5 + 10 + 0 + 0 + 10 + 3 = 46%

[size=18pt]First Position[/size]

Nnasino

[size=18pt]Second position[/size]

Phourxx

[size=18pt]Third position[/size]

Dlastofmykind

You 3 should kindly send me your full name, account details and phone number: scuby1000 at gmail dot com
Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by sisqology(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dlastofmykind: @ boss sisqology and boss spikesC.... Can u pls pm me ur phone numbers?
Thanks.

My number is on my signature na
Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by dhtml(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
I did not see my name in the results? what-a-ppened? I shall send my account details all the same (because i shall be suing for damages).
Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by nnasino(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin ;Dwow, this is wonderful. I can't remember winning any competition before. I want to thank the organizers, judges and my fellow contestants for everything. I learnt the basics of jsp and a lot of new things in sql. Thanks to sisqology and everyone, I look forward to the next competition!!
Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by dhtml(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
nnasino: grin grin ;Dwow, this is wonderful. I can't remember winning any competition before. I want to thank the organizers, judges and my fellow contestants for everything. I learnt the basics of jsp and a lot of new things in sql. Thanks to sisqology and everyone, I look forward to the next competition!!
Congratulations! You might win a fried turkey in that one, or a tasty fried chicken as an additional present. I envy you because me I have never WON any competition as far as application development is concerned and i am 'supposed to be quite vast' - it is possible that i never won because i never competed (prefers 'trollin) - NO GUTS, NO GLORY. So congratulations, at least you have accomplished something that I have not.
Maybe, I shall be joining the next competition after-all, and maybe win a Nokia 3310.

1 Like

Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by nnasino(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
dhtml:
Congratulations! You might win a fried turkey in that one, or a tasty fried chicken as an additional present. I envy you because me I have never WON any competition as far as application development is concerned and i am 'supposed to be quite vast' - it is possible that i never won because i never competed (prefers 'trollin) - NO GUTS, NO GLORY. So congratulations, at least you have accomplished something that I have not.
Maybe, I shall be joining the next competition after-all, and maybe win a Nokia 3310.
lolzz, I hope and look forward to winning the fried turkey as I need to add some weight.
Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by Dlastofmykind(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Been among the first 3 is a privilege.
My sincere appreciation goes to the organizer(s) of this challenge because it made me to learn some new things.

Long Live Sisqology.
Long Live SpikesC.
Long Live Dhtml.
Long Live Nairaland and her members!

Anxiously waiting for the next challenge!

Thanks!
Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by EnterPRO: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
congrats to all the winners.

more code to your matrix.
Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by Stephxoblessed(f): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
xo bad there is no lady amongst them. we are really lacking behind in programming.
Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by zicjoe(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Stephxoblessed: xo bad there is no lady amongst them. we are really lacking behind in programming.
u can start sumtin
Re: Results For Programming Challenge For Beginners by sisqology(m): 6:46am On Jul 27, 2014
Stephxoblessed: xo bad there is no lady amongst them. we are really lacking behind in programming.

'lagging behind'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is PHP Dying? / Job Offer Available With Reasonable Pay / I Will Teach You Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.