Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls (2162 Views)

Igbos gather here, lets debate our future / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar / BUHARI APC Fans Lets Gather Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by cyril83(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2014
figment232: Pls do u knw d exact numba? (3)Have u bothered to ask how these gals managed escape on d day of d kidnap.

Where are you driving at? Are you telling me jonathan and his fact finding committee are so dumb to believe the abduction?

You guyz had failed to understand that the insurgents actually targetted christian girls and freed the muslims among them, there was nothing like escape, they were freed.

figment232: This is why chibok is scam(1)d waec passports of d gals were taken with mufth. (2)Tell me hw many girls were kidnapped?

Have you been to the north and see how things are done? I served in the nort and i can categorically tell you that most of the student passports are always like that, public schools precisely.

Chibok may be arranged by politicians in order to spite but abduction did take place in chibok and masses are the one suffering it. You guyz should see behind your nose and stop following those rogues who see you as nonentities.

1 Like

Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
figment232: This is why chibok is scam(1)d waec passports of d gals were taken with mufth. (2)Tell me hw many girls were kidnapped?
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC Stands About New 100 Note, Require Wisdom / Yes!! Rt Hon Terhemen Tarzoor Is A Village Boy Written By Teryila Ibn Apine / PHOTOS: Prof. Osibanjo's Pretty Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.