Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,316 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls (2159 Views)

Igbos gather here, lets debate our future / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar / BUHARI APC Fans Lets Gather Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 12:17am On Jul 07, 2014
let's help Nigeria find the chibok girls with our strategies
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 12:18am On Jul 07, 2014
if you are Mr President what will you do concerning this matter
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 12:23am On Jul 07, 2014
I bet you your opinions will be forwarded 2 the government
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2014
angry

1 Like

Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 12:26am On Jul 07, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: angry
why?
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by Godwinsilas(m): 2:58am On Jul 07, 2014
jotey: if you are Mr President what will you do concerning this matter
But i am not, why will i be buthering myself with being in some one's possition to solve problems?
What happened to earning his amouth of money to solve problems?
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by cyril83(m): 3:51am On Jul 07, 2014
jotey: if you are Mr President what will you do concerning this matter

I will tender my resignation letter and allow the competent and active brain to handle the situation.

1 Like

Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by shaggy007(m): 5:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Is there an e-sambisa forest?

4 Likes

Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Godwinsilas:
But i am not, why will i be buthering myself with being in some one's possition to solve problems?
What happened to earning his amouth of money to solve problems?
you see yourself
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 5:58am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007: Is there an e-sambisa forest?
no....create your own?
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by vizier007(m): 6:11am On Jul 07, 2014
is this a joke!!!!.. Finding chibok girls on NL..
I need to go back to sleep, this is not a good omen cheesy
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 6:24am On Jul 07, 2014
vizier007: is this a joke!!!!.. Finding chibok girls on NL..
I need to go back to sleep, this is not a good omen cheesy
your opinions will be forwarded 2 the government
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:34am On Jul 07, 2014
CHIBOK IS A SCAM! WHY DO YOU GUYS FIND IT HARD TO COMPREHEND??

2 Likes

Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2014
VICTORCIZA: CHIBOK IS A SCAM! WHY DO YOU GUYS FIND IT HARD TO COMPREHEND??
scam how?
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2014
our girls are being molested and you are saying its a scam
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by shaggy007(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2014
jotey: no....create your own?

I for say o. I come dey wonder wetin the op dey mean by "...lets gather here and find the chibok girls..."

Anyway, just another bunch of e-warriors, all talk and no action.

The Nigerian army is recruiting... But no, you prefer to come to find the girls on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by cyril83(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2014

Obsession is a disease and sometimes a curse and if not treated in time, it may result to madness which can only be cured through lobotomy or deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

I for say o. I come dey wonder wetin the op dey mean by "...lets gather here and find the chibok girls..."

Anyway, just another bunch of e-warriors, all talk and no action.

The Nigerian army is recruiting... But no, you prefer to come to find the girls on nairaland.
lol your opinions will be forwarded 2 the government
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by shaggy007(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2014
jotey: lol your opinions will be forwarded 2 the government

Mah nigga.

3 Likes

Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

Mah nigga.
Oga sir
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:18am On Jul 07, 2014
cyril83:

Obsession is a disease and sometimes a curse and if not treated in time, it may result to madness which can only be cured through lobotomy or deliverance.
being clueless and believing just anything is the hight of all madness!!!
believing because people want you to believe even when every evidence point otherwise is madness personified
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2014
VICTORCIZA: being clueless and believing just anything is the hight of all madness!!!
believing because people want you to believe even when every evidence point otherwise is madness personified
how is it a scam?
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by cyril83(m): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2014
VICTORCIZA: being clueless and believing just anything is the hight of all madness!!!

Even your pay master has agreed and complied that abduction was actually took place in chibok yet you still don't zip your goat feces stinking mouth.

Stop goofing and look for better things to do with your relegated life.

2 Likes

Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by egift(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2014
If am the President, ok here we go:

As it stands now, the President has all that he needs to get the girls back, get their sponsors and dismantle everything Boko Haram, but he is not. And one begin to wonder what part of the equation is he and his party. Below are public information (the president has the rest of top level secrets):

- The president set up a Committee on this and the full Report and all the raw data collected are in his possession for a while now.
- Our president hired the services of Boko Haram Leader's childhood friend (he is also a journalist), signed a Presidential Order for him (meaning the guy cannot ever be prosecuted on anything BH in Nigeria) and he negotiated face-to-face with Boko Haram leader on behave of the President.
- Do you know that during the last Presidential Media Chat, where the president said he had no clue where the girls are - that the meeting had started.
- No too long ago, one of Jonathan's top military officers told us they know exactly where the girls are, yet that was the time Mr. President was calling on the Russians, Israel, France, USA, Britain, China and co to come find where the girls are.
- How about the Phone numbers of alleged Boko Haram Sponsors and Members, we were told this administration gathered?
- Every week we are told of one top Boko Haram leaders arrested, how about the Intelligence gathered from them.
- Kabiru Sokoto (a convicted boko haram leader) once announced he was ready to provide Jonathan with all the details of the Sponsor and Organization that worked with him in their numerous Bombings. How come the Government want us to forget we heard anything?
- General Azazi once told the nation of how the quarrel in PDP started, nurtured and escalated the violence. Few weeks after, he was sent 6-feets under and till today nothing is being said about it.

There are more. Now some people will wish we do not ask any question but follow some lousy innuendos, gossip, insinuations, propaganda and lies.

1 Like

Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2014
cyril83:

Even your pay master has agreed and complied that abduction was actually took place in chibok yet you still don't zip your goat feces stinking mouth.

Stop goofing and look for better things to do with your relegated life.
so how can they find the girls
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by cyril83(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2014
jotey: how is it a scam?

I have asked him same question 1million times, he could not answer but referred to asari dokubo speech.
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by jotey(m): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2014
cyril83:

I have asked him same question 1million times, he could not answer but referred to asari dokubo kspeech.
lol so u tel me how 2 find them
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by cyril83(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2014
jotey: so how can they find the girls

Politicians have suceeded in playing politics with lives of over 200 girls and nothing could be done to rescue those girls again. My prayer is we shouldn't be victims of any circumstances in this country because these politicians are not human but cannibals.
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by Godwinsilas(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2014
jotey: you see yourself
No, na you i see.
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by figment232(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2014
cyril83:

I will tender my resignation letter and allow the competent and active brain to handle the situation.
Stories
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by figment232(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2014
cyril83:

I have asked him same question 1million times, he could not answer but referred to asari dokubo speech.
This is why chibok is scam(1)d waec passports of d gals were taken with mufth. (2)Tell me hw many girls were kidnapped?
Re: Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls by figment232(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2014
cyril83:

Pls do u knw d exact numba? (3)Have u bothered to ask how these gals managed escape on d day of d kidnap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened In Jos This Morning- Politics At Work / Yes!! Rt Hon Terhemen Tarzoor Is A Village Boy Written By Teryila Ibn Apine / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.