Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola (13182 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by otunba5050(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
Osun peoples may God help us o. Vote wisely
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by rottenegg: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
adebayonle: the roads are patched? Dont let sentiment kill you for God sake, even if the roads are patched that tells you the roads are in bad condition before been patched.moreover all the roads ate tared,which u can see for ur self unless u re blind.

So you call that dirt road with 1940 coaltar after wako petrol station all the way to ife tarred??
You need to come to my state AKWA IBOM and see what real tarred roads look like.
Your so backward, you are even praising that herbalist govenor for things he came to meet on ground without any improvement by him. I just feel very sorry for you all here in Osun cause you havent experienced true democratic dividens in the hands of RAUF/APC.
Planting flowers and sending graduates to cut grass doesnt cut it. Open your eyes, your state isnt a poor or educationally backward state. RAUF should stop sending your monies to develope Lagos/Tinubu pocket. Get him out and vote someone else in there who will deliver....... and I am not talking about Omisiore ........ he is a bigger crook.
Nothing sentimenal here. I am just stating fact.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by funshint(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
The way Aregbe will gap Omisore infact the whole world will say "KILODE?!" PDP should just savour the joy of winning Ekiti while it last 'cos Osun is going to be a different ball game. If GEJ and Obanikoro like let them empty all the military formations on Osun state alone...Aregbe till 2018!!!
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by OmoLisabi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
rottenegg:

So you call that dirt road with 1940 coaltar after wako petrol station all the way to ife tarred??
You need to come to my state AKWA IBOM and see what real tarred roads look like.
Your so backward, you are even praising that herbalist govenor for things he came to meet on ground without any improvement by him. I just feel very sorry for you all here in Osun cause you havent experienced true democratic dividens in the hands of RAUF/APC.
Planting flowers and sending graduates to cut grass doesnt cut it. Open your eyes, your state isnt a poor or educationally backward state. RAUF should stop sending your monies to develope Lagos/Tinubu pocket. Get him out and vote someone else in there who will deliver....... and I am not talking about Omisiore ........ he is a bigger crook.
Nothing sentimenal here. I am just stating fact.
So tell us who Osun people should vote for?
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by rottenegg: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
OmoLisabi: So tell us who Osun people should vote for?

That is Osun people's perrogative.
YOU choose your leader yourself not the frog of ikoyi.
If you still want to remain backwards, then vote RAUF!
I'm outta here.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by funshint(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
rottenegg:

That is Osun people's perrogative.
YOU choose your leader yourself not the frog of ikoyi.
If you still want to remain backwards, then vote RAUF!
I'm outta here.
So wat's your headache if I may ask...Osun pple are not complaining besides for now Aregbe is d best thing that has happened to us in years. Man U̶̲̥̅̊ stink *covers body tongue grin
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by rottenegg: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
funshint:
So wat's your headache if I may ask...Osun pple are not complaining besides for now Aregbe is d best thing that has happened to us in years. Man U̶̲̥̅̊ stink *covers body tongue grin
Small boy = small mind. When you finish your school boy rants you can go play with yourself.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by olurotimi1: 7:27am On Jul 09, 2014
rottenegg:
Small boy = small mind. When you finish your school boy rants you can go play with yourself.
Sorry boy Osun are complaining' Aregbes time is UP >: grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Getting Set To Receive The King Of Next Level President Muhammadu Buhari / Adegboruwa: INEC Can’t Withhold Okorocha's Certificate Of Return / APC Expels Inuwa Abdulkadir Over Anti-party Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.