Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,643 members, 7,851,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] (7102 Views)

Photos: This Baby Need 7 Surgeries To Remove Birthmark From Her Face / Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname / Jordan James Spent Over $150,000 On Surgeries To Look Like Kim Kardashian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by kevoh(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
Damn, I knew I should have studied to become a Plastic surgeon instead of an Engineer angry ! Wow, $50 000 just for one procedure! The wives of those 9ja Politicians will be paying a lot more than $50 000 definitely for body cosmetic surgeries. tongue
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by experimentist: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
I no suppose comment for dis kain thread.. I don bleeps up angry
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by adorable29(f): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Wooooow!
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by JEITO: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
ednut1: her artificial pussy. no get natural lubrication hahahahah. so wen dis pple die what will dey appear as in heaven. man or woman
guy dis ur question no be here o! I sure say americawillnotknow dis one. Even google cannot fit tel u categorically o.
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by tuffgongjo(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
badaru911: A man was lying in bed with his new girl.
After having great sex,she spent the next hour just rubbing his balls because it was something she just loved to do. As he was enjoying it,he turned and asked her,
''why do you love rubbing my balls?''
''Becos'' she replied
''I really miss mine''
lobatan
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by tuffgongjo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
Miss sahara's ilk.
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by 9jaforlife: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
I watched her interview and she claimed that she still has P3nis, she even claimed that Hank (Kendra Wilkinson's estranged husband) played with it. But I can't see a sign of the P3nis in this picture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Curvy Nollywood Actresses(pinchures inclusive) / Goldie Harvey Autopsy Report Revealed + Picture / Photo: Tiwa Savage Blushes As She Sights Olamide’s Eggplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.