Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] (7096 Views)

Photos: This Baby Need 7 Surgeries To Remove Birthmark From Her Face / Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname / Jordan James Spent Over $150,000 On Surgeries To Look Like Kim Kardashian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by angleman: 5:13am On Jul 07, 2014

Remember a few days back, when i brought you all the news of how popular reality star Kendra Wilkinsons Husband Hank Baskett cheated on her with a transexual? well the folks on Radar Online have gone ahead to dig up more dirt on the guy who transformed himself into a female...lol
According to them the 25 year old fame hungry tranny who calls herself Ava London, was born as a boy named Paul in Modesto, California, and started undergoing radical cosmetic surgery to transition his body into a more feminine appearance in 2011.

London has had dozens of surgical procedures including size DD breast implants, two rhinoplasty surgeries, a chin shave, a feather lift (a type of facelift), and eight sessions of silicon injections.
But that’s not all. London also had full facial feminization surgeries (FFS), including shaving down the brow bone and adam’s apple, hairline reduction, pulling back the eyes, and three nose jobs. But it doesn’t stop there.

In order to make his hard male features more softer, he also had a full-body laser treatment and multiple Juvaderm injections in his lips. London explained his rationale behind the surgical procedures.
“It was scary because I didn’t want to just get breasts and be a guy with breasts.”
London’s ex-boyfriend paid the $50,000 tab for the surgeries, London said.
“When I had all the money I was able to do it all at once,” he said. “I’ve been fortunate.”
“I was with a group of best friends and they were doing it. I was lost and my friend wanted me to move to L.A. in 2011. And we all transitioned together,”

See more at: http://www./2014/07/this-guy-had-over-30-surgeries-to.html
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by echobee(f): 5:27am On Jul 07, 2014
Madness angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by walexGodson(m): 5:34am On Jul 07, 2014
Shit
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by badaru911: 5:45am On Jul 07, 2014
A man was lying in bed with his new girl.
After having great sex,she spent the next hour just rubbing his balls because it was something she just loved to do. As he was enjoying it,he turned and asked her,
''why do you love rubbing my balls?''
''Becos'' she replied
''I really miss mine''

10 Likes

Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by ednut1(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2014
her artificial pussy. no get natural lubrication hahahahah. so wen dis pple die what will dey appear as in heaven. man or woman
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by DeHero1: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2014
ednut1: her artificial pussy. no get natural lubrication hahahahah. so wen dis pple die what will dey appear as in heaven. man or woman

That's if they make it to heaven!
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by strangest(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Kai!!! Wasted $50,000... Na these kain people suppose dey fall for yahoo boys...

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2014
In Bob Marley's Voice.. “It's a crazy world”.
SMH..
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by axortedbabe(f): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2014
see as she/he b like bones..
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2014
abeg wen wil Nigerian doctors call of dia strike
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2014
All I see is a skeleton with artificial booobs and little flesh.
I am not impressed!

sad sad
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by DeHero1: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2014
Omavik: abeg wen wil Nigerian doctors call of dia strike

This Afternoon
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2014
DeHero1:

This Afternoon
for real pls its important
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by Empressgifted(f): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2014
The end is truly near, let everyone that calleth the name of the Lord depart from iniquity and be ready to be raptured for the anti-christ government doesn't promise to be funny.
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by phlemzy: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2014
His days are gradually counting down. The likes of MJ,Stella Obj,etc dat modified their natural looks,where are they 2day?
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2014
Tufiakwa!
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by Mutuwa(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2014
badaru911: A man was lying in bed with his new girl.
After having great sex,she spent the next hour just rubbing his balls because it was something she just loved to do. As he was enjoying it,he turned and asked her,
''why do you love rubbing my balls?''
''Becos'' she replied
''I really miss mine''

grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by cococandy(f): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2014
What's did they do to his p3nis?

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
End time things.
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by ideee03(f): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
They cut it and parted a line in between,then they used clay and evostic to create a clit and lips to form a veejayjay

cococandy: What's did they do to his p3nis?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Some people can be weird. After now, they ll say blacks are animals but i'm sure no self-respecting black ll do this
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by cococandy(f): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
What a waste of very valuable flesh. grin

ideee03: They cut it and parted a line in between,then they used clay and evostic to create a clit and lips to form a veejayjay

Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by somwills007(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
madness
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by ideee03(f): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
Very valuable my dear grin grin grin
cococandy: What a waste of very valuable flesh. grin

Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by s3nn2x(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
ideee03: They cut it and parted a line in between,then they used clay and evostic to create a clit and lips to form a veejayjay

Are you serious shocked
So what will you call guys that have sex with such a person?
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by ideee03(f): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
The word has not been coined yet...still generating it
s3nn2x:
Are you serious shocked
So what will you call guys that have sex with such a person?
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by jones9ice: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
if you see her or his toe u go no say na man or his yam leg wey bi like calabar girl legs
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by constance500: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
Free madness. q
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by s3nn2x(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
I actually know a guy like this in Lagos. I don't know if he did surgery, all I know is that, we woke up one morning and saw him with boobs, hair extension, make up, high heeled shoes, and he was putting on female clothings. People used to call him "gay", just like normal play, but to see him turn from "male" to "female" was really a surprise.

He just became a girl.

I don't know where he is now sha. I know he finished from UI.

All you guys should be careful. You don't know who is who again. Maybe that picture you are looking at and looking for vaselin might be that of a guy.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by jauntty: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
cococandy: What's did they do to his p3nis?
It is surgically converted to a Vag. Can't recall the name of the surgical procedure. Try to google and watch the surgery on youtube
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by Ayorh4you(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
OPIN AYE cry
Re: This Guy Had Over 30 Surgeries To Become A Female [PHOTOS] by jsunex(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
mental case..

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING! SEE The Ungodly Acts Which Take Place At Parties In Nairobi [PHOTOS] / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nigeria 2018 / Reason Why Anita Okoye Filed Divorce Suit From Paul Okoye 7yrs After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.