Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,318 members, 7,850,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan (1899 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by jfem: 5:28am On Jul 07, 2014
DETAILED SOURCE: http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/oyo-nurtw-groups-clash-in-ibadan/

…Tokyo accuses Fele over attempt on his life

The rivalry in the Oyo State chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW, reared its ugly head at the weekend, as there was a free-for-all fight in Agbeni area of Ibadan by motorpark ‘boys’.

This came a few days after a notable Islamic leader, Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani Bello, warned against senseless killings in the city by rival politicians, especially now that the late Aare Musulumi of Yorubaland, Alhaji Azeez Arisekola-Alao, whom he said was always nipping in the bud such incidences, was no more.

While the attack lasted, a former state chairman of the union, Alhaji Lateef Akinsola (a.k.a. Tokyo), fingered and named some boys of the incumbent chairman, Alhaji Taofeek Oyerinde (a.k.a. Fele) as masterminds of the botched attempt on his life.

But Oyerinde denied this, as he informed National Mirror on phone yesterday that those Tokyo mentioned were at NTA Ibadan programme (2nd Ramadan lecture of Arisekola-Alao) when the incident happened.

DETAILED SOURCE: http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/oyo-nurtw-groups-clash-in-ibadan/
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by Yoritshekiri: 5:56am On Jul 07, 2014
NURTW - YOruba Apex Organisation.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by eaglechild: 6:31am On Jul 07, 2014
Ibadan and agbero.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by GPA5: 6:45am On Jul 07, 2014
ANAMBRA AND KIDNAPPERS

1 Like

Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by Yoritshekiri: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2014
eaglechild: Ibadan South West and agbero.
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by Redoil: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2014
Yoritshekiri: NURTW - YOruba Apex Organisation.
that is the job all sons an daughters of Yoruba land came to life to do. Gbawe i hope ur head wasnt broken in the fight.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by Yoritshekiri: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2014
Redoil: that is the job all sons an daughters of Yoruba land came to life to do. Gbawe i hope ur head wasnt broken in the fight.
Ask any Yoruba boy in primary school what he wants to be in future.
The answer is always the NURTW Chairman of his local chapter.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by cyril83(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2014
Yoritshekiri: Ask any Yoruba boy in primary school what he wants to be in future.

Agbero in the SW is far better than Militancy in the SS and kidnapping and ritualists in the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2014
Redoil: that is the job all sons an daughters of Yoruba land came to life to do. Gbawe i hope ur head wasnt broken in the fight.
I hope ur mom wasn't kidnapped last week? And I hope erosion neva sweep away ur grandma?
Why dnt u make a call to check?
Sorry, no network dey there sef..

2 Likes

Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by najoke: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2014
Yoritshekiri: Ask any Yoruba boy in primary school what he wants to be in future.
^
[size=15pt]NAIRALAND IS OWNED BY A YORUBA BOY[/size]
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by Redoil: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: I hope ur mom wasn't kidnapped last week? And I hope erosion neva sweep away ur grandma?
Why dnt u make a call to check?
Sorry, no network dey there sef..
from their steps you will surely know them. Future agbero in the making. Congratulation in advance
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by Chamack: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2014
I know tokyo must be involved, never heard of eleweomo recently.
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by Yoritshekiri: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2014
cyril83:

Agbero in the SW is far better than Militancy in the SS and kidnapping and ritualists in the SE.
See who is talking about ritualists, LMAO!
South West is the ritual, armed robbery and assasination capital of Nigeria.
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by bokoslayer: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2014
Yoritshekiri: NURTW - YOruba Apex Organisation.

Haba! Take it back.
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by bokoslayer: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2014
Chamack: I know tokyo must be involved, never heard of eleweomo recently.

Eleweomo is chilling with his 72 virgins

2 Likes

Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by cyril83(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
See who is talking about ritualists, LMAO!
South West is the ritual, armed robbery and assasination capital of Nigeria.

Obviously your igbo brothers invaded SW with the shady business.
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by gratiaeo(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2014
South West @ it again. I nearly hit and kill one agbero this morning @ Abulado junction

1 Like

Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by mogentle(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
gratiaeo: South West @ it again. I nearly hit and kill one agbero this morning @ Abulado junction
And no sane Eastern boy can put up something like Nairaland.com which is from a great SWesterner. Shame on you.
If not for Seun, where will you be spewing these rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by Francis5: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
cyril83:

Obviously your igbo brothers invaded SW with the shady business.

Your ancient gbomogbomo custom has nothing to do with Igbos. Instead some previously good Igbos who moved to Yorubaland returned with kidnapping to Igboland.
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by bestman09(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by cyril83(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
Francis5:

Your ancient gbomogbomo custom has nothing to do with Igbos. Instead some previously good Igbos who moved to Yorubaland returned with kidnapping to Igboland.

Have you forgotten the ancient gbomogbomo *kidnapping* was introduced by runaway igbos who had possesed with evil things immediately after civil war. There we have cannibals, ritualist, kidnappers, armed robbers, homosexual, still counting.

Advent of civil war turned most igbos to savage beasts and their communities into dangerous zone. Up till this 21 century, some igbo communities like mbaise, orlu and some communities in abia, anambra still practice cannibalism.

Unhealthy/illegit businesses were actually introduced in Nigeria immediately after civil war by our desperate brothers from the east who wanted to recover by all means.

Nigeria unstability/set back was actually caused by greedy ikemba and his zone B people.
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by WIZGUY69(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
The same way your igbo brothers will want to become clifford orji.
pi.g
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by WIZGUY69(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
Francis5:

See your people
www.news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/308557-onitsha-hotel-uses-human-meat-for-food.html
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by Monimatic(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
NURTW.. the militant branch of APC in the South West.
MC Oluomo is their Commander General in Lagos, his word is final.

Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by Francis5: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
WIZGUY69:
See your people
www.news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/308557-onitsha-hotel-uses-human-meat-for-food.html

He learned from the grandmasters of human ritualism: Yorubas
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by basilo101: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
mogentle:
And no sane Eastern boy can put up something like Nairaland.com which is from a great SWesterner. Shame on you.
If not for Seun, where will you be spewing these rubbish?
Linda Ikeji blog
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by fitzmayowa: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
Another reason why they should scrap this good for nothing union...I wonder why all this politicians keep them...
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by makeitplain: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chamack: I know tokyo must be involved, never heard of eleweomo recently.

Hahaha.. Look at u... where u dey since eh Eleweomo wey don mood since 2011. It was frontpage murder news across newspapers back then now! Teslim Folaring had to spend a couple of weeks in Agodi on top the case sef.
Re: Oyo NURTW Groups Clash In Ibadan by Chamack: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2014
makeitplain:

Hahaha.. Look at u... where u dey since eh Eleweomo wey don mood since 2011. It was frontpage murder news across newspapers back then now! Teslim Folaring had to spend a couple of weeks in Agodi on top the case sef.
Never knew bro. Tnx anyway

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Sick, Flown To Germany / Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? / Massive Crowd As Gov Rochas Okorocha Moves To Declare For 2nd Term(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.