Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (45578 Views)

Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) / Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images / PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC and PDP supporters clashed at Ekoro Junction, Command Road in the Abule-Egba area of Lagos this morning. APC supporters were doing their rally in the area when they were confronted by PDP supporters. According to an eye-witness who spoke with LIB, bottles and cutlasses were used but no one died in the mayhem. The police was quickly called to the scene and they've since brought calm to the area.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/photos-apc-and-pdp-supporters-clash-in.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji's+Blog)&m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pic

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by englishmart(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
since nothing happened, no one died in the mayhem, the police were quick to reacting for the first time, then this news is not important....

Afterall, shiiit happens sometimes

17 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by Kingsimmer(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
i tink i like d topography of dis land...nice relief grin

#back2dtopic#
PDP are will always bhave lyk touts(tout 005:fayose)....and moreover, dat trait of pig will neva leave dem....(pig002:mr jonaaaaaaaa)

to ma fellow buharisssss:

neva fight with PDP coz they av notin 2 lose...
we ve gat our dignity 2 protect...
#run back to d kitchen#

do you know that: there is a presidential election going-on on nairaland as we type ...vote for your party now ...make your party no carry last for febuary14

click http://www.nairaland.com/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by englishmart(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
God bless GEJ. God bless Nigerians, God bless Africa grin

55 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
As them fight na shey buhari and jonathan give anyone money?if 1 come die in d process nko,shey buhari or jonathan go follow am go?
People no dey like use dier head

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
is that fashola's lagos ?

looks like bolorunduro or idanre to me angry angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by bamidele029: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
According to the report the PDP guys are the ones who went to confront APC people having their rally. Later PDP will start crying yet they are the ones looking for trouble. That is the same way PDP touts have been going around vandalizing Ambode's posters.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by Qoradi(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
This kain politics sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by AutosBay(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Atimes I ask myself, are the people enjoying the money not in their Jeep fully air conditioned, even when they want to fight they fight and punch themselves in airconditioned offices and government houses, even sometimes their differences and disputes are done over the Internet and the masses are just fighting and killing themselves inside hot sun, giving their body unnecessary tribal marks.

6 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by nkowaputa(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by azpekuliar: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
AutosBay:
I doubt this election would be free and fair.

''Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct free and fair elections in Nigeria'' - Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo (2010)
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by jorlons(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
It is now very evident that the camp of the Politically dirty party (PDP) aside from making provocative statements, are animals indeed who cannot apply self control. As stated by the eye witness. I hope this gets on the news for the foolish fvcking kid (FFK) to see.

I however do not blame the actions of these TANoids as they are following the examples of the Leadership of their party which is built on violence, thuggery, corruption and even thievery.

I also want to state that the actions of the APC supporters are in line with the rule of law which allows self-defence in event of attack.

However, we the supporters of the #change movement in the country are committed to a peaceful campaign and violence free elections as signed by our leader General Muhammadu Buhari at the Abuja accord.

I also call on the campaign mangers of the PDP (Doyin Okupe, Femi Fani Kayode, Ayo fayose and Reno Omockery) to control their camp and dissuade them from copying their traits. We also demand an open apology from the PDP campaign group if they still have any form of decency to condemn the acts otherwise we leave them in the hands of God.

Lastly, as a concerned supporter of the APC presidential candidate, I wish to call on Mr. President GEJ to consider restructuring and replacing the incompetent members of his campaign team with **immediate effect** to reduce the margin of the loss he will suffer at the polls.

I know this may not be the best medium to pass this information but I strongly hope the likes of Doyin Okupe, Reno Omockery and FFK who roam about this forum aimlessly will come across this and pass it on to the president.

Signed
Concerned supporter of the APC

15 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by pring: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nigerian Breaking News wrote:

REVEALED: Jonathan, PDP
embark on election
extension campaign, bribe
TV stations, newspapers
houses to support plan
Jonathan and the PDP have
perfected plans to shift the
February polls for another
three months.
The Monitors gathered
from a reliable source that
due to daily security
reports received by
President Jonathan that he
will lose the forthcoming
election woefully, the only
option left is to shift the
elections for three months
in the first instance and for
another three months in
the second instance.
The security reports which
are not favourable to
Jonathan are daily getting
worse for the President as
the Buhari tsunami rages
daily. With what is on
ground now, it is clear that
Jonathan will lose to
Buhari with a wide
margin! This is why the
PDP hawks came up with
series of plans to stop the
election and push for an
interim government.
The first of the plans is to
hide under insurgency and
the fact that Nigeria is at
war to shift the elections.
But INEC did not agree
with this position as it told
Nigerians about its
readiness to conduct the
elections. According to
INEC, both sensitive and
non - sensitive materials
are ready. Also about 70%
of voters have collected
their PVCs.
The second plan is the DSS
unwarranted invasion of
the APC Data centre with
the allegation that APC has
hacked into INEC database
but later told Nigerians
that APC was trying to
clone Permanent Voters
Cards (PVC cards) without
evidence to back up the
accusation. The actual plan
of the DSS which failed was
to accuse APC of hacking
into INEC database and
that this had destroyed the
database as a result of
which elections shall be
postponed. This option
also failed as INEC did not
complain that its database
was hacked into by the
APC or any other
organisation!
The third option is to start
aggressive campaign
about the "Buhari's no
certificate issue". The PDP
started shouting on the
rooftops that Buhari has
no certificate but INEC did
not agree with them.
When the PDP would not
stop pestering INEC over
the certificate issue, PDP
was advised to go to court
but up till today, the PDP
has not gone to court!
Meanwhile, the Military
institution which Buhari
attended in tthe USA
(United States War College)
confirmed in writing that
the certificate Buhari
obtained from them is
equivalent to Masters
Degree. That put paid to
the "Buhari no certificate
campaign". So the third
plan also failed.
Fourthly, they moved to
the fake health record and
false report of Buhari's ill
health. PDP and its
handlers circulated a
forged health report that
Buhari has prostrate cancer
and that he has been
flown out to the USA for an
undisclosed ailment.
Buhari himself debunked
this report and continued
with his campaign in two
states that he was
scheduled to visit on that
day.
The fifth and the latest plot
to shift the elections is by
using certain TV Houses to
invite speakers to their
stations to start arguing in
favour of election
postponement. In this plot,
AIT owned by PDP
chieftain Dokpesi), NTA,
Silverbird and (STV, owned
by Ben Bruce, PDP
Senatorial Candidate in
Bayelsa State) got
N1billion each for this
purpose.
The Monitors got this
information two days ago
and it was confirmed on
AIT Kakaaki this morning
when four guests were
invited to the station to
start arguing in favour of
election postponement.
The guests were, former
Labour Party Chairman,
Dan Anyanwu, Tanko
Yinusa from Kaduna State,
Alhaj. Shehu Musa former
Chief of Staff to Bauchi
Governor and Mr. Yinka
Odumakin. They argued in
favour of election
postponement as
predicted.
This is a frightening
scenario that constitutes
clear and present danger.
This is a serious threat to
the 2015 elections. We call
on all Nigerians of
goodwill, civil society
coalitions, pressure groups
and the International
Community to rise up and
ask Jonathan to start
telling Nigerians how he
will hand over power.
From the look of things,
Jonathan is not ready to
relinquish power even if he
loses in February. He needs
to be given the Burkina
Faso treatment!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by SmooshCHN: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Some unthinking Nigerians who are ready to kill themselves over unthinking politicians who don't give a Damn about their lives for token of money.

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by aderonila18: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP pigs angry why will they go and attack people holding their rally peacefully.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ok
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by otijah(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
I think the reports is coming from an APC supporter and an APC eye witness also, how can PDP youths be looking for troubles, we are known for peace. I think there is a conspiracy in the story believe Me
SAI #GEJ2019

19 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by PerfumeRepublik: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Why person no die ? Them lucky gaan.
Fly Wey no dey hear , Go follow corpse enter 6FT
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lies!

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by frodobee: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Its getting messier. I thought one group has already pocketed lagos.

As for u guys from Ala-Igbo, kpoturum for that land or house for be-anyi. Onwe some sharp properties di kitaa ighota go? Don't wait for ndi ufu-anya to burn your biz under the pretext of election violence, before you do the needful. Kpoturum taata. Check my sig.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by coolhamid(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
To be sincere, PDP have strong base in Alimosho LGA. 2011 Election , it was glaring that PDP was rigged out in ALIMOSHO and I think its not going to be easy to rig them out this time around.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by akinlex(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=25pt]Spice up ur day with these funny pictures[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2107079/updated-new-funny-photos-spice
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Anybody who risk his life to fight for a politician is a big foool, will any of the politicians send their kids to fight for them. Being jobless is a disease

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by hazyfm1: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
IDIIOTS
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by Xhammy: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Alright, so who won embarassed

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by UltimatePals: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Correct
Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by Hemanwel(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
OP,is this an eye-witness report?
How did you know that it was PDP supporters who attacked first and not the other way round?

BTW:

Much as I condemn the controversial advert on the PUNCH newspaper by Gov Fayose on GMB,I still also think that that is the kind of leader Nigerians deserve.
Shebi you've seen a sane and gentle individual in GEJ,instead you decided to label him as "weak" and that he's got no balls.Now you have seen a leader with balls,who will call your bluff...yet you are screaming blue murder and calling him "tout"...

Gov Fayose,I like your guts,man!You have my vote any time any day!..Show them!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
hmmmm this is serious sadhmmmm this is serious

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
aguiyi:
is that fashola's lagos ?

looks like Aba or Onitsah to me angry angry

I was about to ask the same question.

5 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC and violence is like Bread and butter embarassed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Union Bank Advert Featuring Buhari (photo) / The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread / Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.