Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Police Madness And An Act Of Robbery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Madness And An Act Of Robbery (507 Views)

Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / President Goodluck Described Patrick Sawyers As Pure Madness And Craziness / Stella Oduah - Crash Is An Act Of God (Viceo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Madness And An Act Of Robbery by frankkymath: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2014
This mail is for the attention of the Inspector General of Police and the National Assembly. The policemen in Odogunyan area of Ikorodu, in Lagos State has turned to be pure armed robbers whereby the police officers dress in Mufti and hide their operational vehcles in a hidden place every evening stopping cars checking papers, and also beating up Okada ridders and taking their Okada away and if they cannot pay and collect them, they sell off the okada.

Since the IG stopped them from mounting Road blocks, they have resulted in what one can term as robbery whereby and officer will be putting on Mufti and arresting people in the evenings and checking on cars. How can one differentiate an armed robber from an armed officer putting up mufti and intimidating a civilian? I want to ask the Lagos State Commissioner of what these officers are doing is approved by his office. Go to Odogoyan bus stop in the evening and see what these police offcers has turned the area. 90% of them are just out to steal from the civilians.Why these harrasmement by teh police sent to protect the civilians who pay them through the tax they pay dirrectly and indirectly.

I hereby call on the commissioner of police and the office of the IG to send a special squard to Odogunyan area of Ikorodu to check the activities of these police officers because I saw them yesterday when I closed from the office dragging an Okada man from his bike and beating him up. They were numbering of 20 officers most of them putting mufty and carring guns.
Re: Police Madness And An Act Of Robbery by slimfit1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
You think the ig cares don't waste your time. The guy is chilling with his girlfriends in abuja put the laws in your hands set a trap for them.
Re: Police Madness And An Act Of Robbery by frankkymath: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
My brother,They are now an epidemic to people that stay within that environment. Police dressing in mufti and numbering over 20 harrassing and extorting money from people.This is pure robbery and must be stopped.

(1) (Reply)

Africa O Africa!! / . / What's Your Mood Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.