Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) (22078 Views)

Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / No JAMB Registration, No Mobilisation For Corps Members — NYSC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Good day all,

I'm an ex-corps member - batch A 2013 who served in Funtua, Katsina State.

Right from the seminar series in the orientation camp, I developed great interest in learning how to write a professional CV after one of the lectures by a resource person from Skills Edge Consulting Limited, Abuja.

All through my service year, I did thorough research and refined my CV writing skills such that I was able to hold two different seminars for corps members in my local government. The first seminar was titled 'The Market Place Winning CV' while the second was titled 'Enhancing Your Employability'. From these seminars, I began to write professional CVs for corps members which was actually an eye-opener for them as it was completely different from the "traditional format" they previously knew. (Attached is a group picture taken after the first seminar)

Going through different threads in the Job/Vacancies and Career Section, I discovered that there are many graduates and corps members who don't know how to write professional CVs that would have increased their chances of getting their dream jobs.

Thus, I have decided to provide the solution by offering a Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members And Graduates at a very reduced fee.

Before I continue, you can check the following links to read some of my contributions on this forum:

https://www.nairaland.com/1548429/market-place-winning-cv-free

https://www.nairaland.com/1576265/achieving-dream-career-story-lessons/3

https://www.nairaland.com/1576265/achieving-dream-career-story-lessons/6

https://www.nairaland.com/1576265/achieving-dream-career-story-lessons/21

Why Do You Need A Professional CV?
* A well articulated professional CV helps you to increase your chances of being shortlisted for test or interview as it gives the recruiter or employer a good and lasting impression about you.

* You don't have a second chance to make a good first impression when it comes to CV submission. Thus, it is very important that you portray your skills to match the recruiter's needs.

Your CV is your marketing tool and as such, you need to always present it in the best way possible.

This is why I am here to help you.

I want to help you increase your chances of getting employed.

I want to assist your job application efforts by providing you with a professional CV that will give you an edge in the recruitment process.

I want to strategically position you so that you can be shortlisted for aptitude tests/interviews.

How To Order
1. Call me on 08098086797 or email bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com for enquiries.

2. Consequent upon No. 1 above, I'll send you my bank details wherein you'll pay N2,000 for this service.

3. After payment, send your current CV to bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com. Once your payment is confirmed, I'll mail you a questionnaire which is meant to elicit information that will aid my writing a professional CV for you.

4. Upon the receipt of the answers to the questionnaire, I'll send you a mail to intimate you of the time for the delivery of your professional CV.

I look forward to helping you enhance your prospects of getting a good job.

If you have any question, please feel free to post them here.

Thanks.

PS: A professional CV will aid your job search better than ever and ensure you are shortlisted ahead of others. Send me a mail (bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com) or call 0809808697 NOW!

1 Like

Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Testimonials from previously satisfied clients (before the hack on nairaland)

Parkac: I just engaged the services of bigdreams and i didnt regret it. i got my professionally written CV in less than 3days. Thumbs up man. God bless

yokiti: @ BigDreams
"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation." Brian Tracy
I know that just saying thank you will never repay your kindness but permit me to at least use this medium to appreciate your effort;
I cant appreciate you enough. I pray that you will never loose your inspiration. God will reward you abundantly. Gracias!

Adeyemi121: Bigdreams CV review is exceptional. Core skills were captured in each section of my CV. His review transcend the traditional and conventional way of CV writing. I'll indulge recent graduates to engage in his services. Regardless of your educational background, his wealth of experience spread across many functional areas. As such, your skills, strength and experience will be captured professionally. Thanks Bigdreams!

jasper83: Big dreams is such an exceptional prolific and a skill full CV writer. He is indeed a professional, and imploy all to patronize his service. I tried him and no regrets at a pocket friendly charge. He is indeed a brother from another mother. Thumbs up. C u @the top...

pinkycherry: @big dreams, thanks for the work you did for me. Most importantly I appreciate your honesty. Highly Keep it up.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2014
Hi everyone,

One of the most important tools for your successful job hunt is a well written professional CV.

Without it, your chances of securing that desired job is drastically reduced.

Contact me today and I can help you craft a professional CV that will enhance your chances of securing that plum job.

Call 08098086797 or 08144303049 NOW. Email: bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2014
Do you need a professional CV written for you, which will give you the competitive edge during shortlisting for interviews or aptitude tests?

Contact Bigdreams @ 08098086797, 08144303049 or email: bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Donbabajay12(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Coool!!! Would send you an email
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2014
Donbabajay12: Coool!!! Would send you an email

Thanks.

I will be expecting your mail.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by 88natzy(m): 1:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Please fellow Nairalanders, I am a graduate of microbiology from one of the prestigious universities here in Nigeria, I am result oriented and can work under any condition.
I would like to get informations about job alerts, advice and constructive criticisms to my mails.
Iro18emma@yahoo.com or 88Natzy@gmail.com
Also my BB pin is
75F6B2EB. Thank you!
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2014
88natzy: Please fellow Nairalanders, I am a graduate of microbiology from one of the prestigious universities here in Nigeria, I am result oriented and can work under any condition.
I would like to get informations about job alerts, advice and constructive criticisms to my mails.
Iro18emma@yahoo.com or 88Natzy@gmail.com
Also my BB pin is
75F6B2EB. Thank you!

Hi, the Job and Career Sections on Nairaland are great places to visit and get the information you need.

Best of luck.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by 88natzy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bigdreams:

Hi, the Job and Career Sections on Nairaland are great places to visit and get the information you need.

Best of luck.
Thank you bro....
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
88natzy: Thank you bro....

You are welcome.. Best of luck.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
A well written professional CV gives you the edge during recruitment exercises.

Get your CV rewritten to give you that edge.

Call 08098086797, 08144303049 or email: bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com NOW!
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
Here's wishing the new set of corps members a fruitful service year.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Get your CV professionally rewritten and be chosen ahead of many others during recruitment exercises.

Contact me now.

Thanks.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
Your Professional CV is your tool that ensures you are considered before others during recruitment exercises.

You can reach me on 08098086797 or 08144303049
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hi friends,

I'm still much available to craft a professional CV for you.

Get ahead during recruitment exercises with a professional CV.

Call 08098086797 or 08144303049 Now..

Thanks.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2014
Get your CV professional re-written to give you that edge during recruitment exercises.

Call Joseph on 08098086797 or 08144303049.

Email: bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Professional CV Writing Services

Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by 1one: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
I must really commend the OP@Bigdreams for his outstanding ability to literally face lift a CV.

I had a CV that I thought was good enough but after employing his services, my former CV in comparison with the new one seemed like comparing a bungalow with a Mansion... For real grin

He also constructed a totally new CV for me to fit a wide range of industries... If I were the MD of a company that this new CV was submitted to, I would honestly employ myself.

Big ups to OP

You totally rock.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bigdreams:

Parkac: I just engaged the services of bigdreams and i didnt regret it. i got my professionally written CV in less than 3days. Thumbs up man. God bless

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation." Brian Tracy
I know that just saying thank you will never repay your kindness but permit me to at least use this medium to appreciate your effort;
I cant appreciate you enough. I pray that you will never loose your inspiration. God will reward you abundantly. Gracias!

Adeyemi121: Bigdreams CV review is exceptional. Core skills were captured in each section of my CV. His review transcend the traditional and conventional way of CV writing. I'll indulge recent graduates to engage in his services. Regardless of your educational background, his wealth of experience spread across many functional areas. As such, your skills, strength and experience will be captured professionally. Thanks Bigdreams!

jasper83: Big dreams is such an exceptional prolific and a skill full CV writer. He is indeed a professional, and imploy all to patronize his service. I tried him and no regrets at a pocket friendly charge. He is indeed a brother from another mother. Thumbs up. C u @the top...

pinkycherry: @big dreams, thanks for the work you did for me. Most importantly I appreciate your honesty. Highly Keep it up.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
1one:
I must really commend the OP@Bigdreams for his outstanding ability to literally face lift a CV.

I had a CV that I thought was good enough but after employing his services, my former CV in comparison with the new one seemed like comparing a bungalow with a Mansion... For real grin

He also constructed a totally new CV for me to fit a wide range of industries... If I were the MD of a company that this new CV was submitted to, I would honestly employ myself.

Big ups to OP

You totally rock.

Thanks bro for the trust and opportunity you gave me to serve you.

I wish you the best in life.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bigdreams:

Get your own professionally crafted CV to give you that edge during recruitment exercises.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
1one:
Big ups to OP
You totally rock.
Thanks a lot.

A professional CV is a must if you want to get a step ahead during recruitment exercises.

Call 08098086797 or 08144303049
Email: bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=Bigdreams post=27384696][/quote]
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
1one:

Big ups to OP

You totally rock.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Chigorkizz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
i dey come
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Chigorkizz:
i dey come

Ok.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
I'm available to answer your questions.

Thanks.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Kookny(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
hi bigdreams!

sent you a mail.

kookny6@gmail.com

Pls have a look at it. Thanks
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Kookny(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oga bigdreams! How u dey?

It's been a while. I couldn't forget to express my complimentary remarks. Just that this LGA i was posted to, has some network issues.

I love the work you did, my CV has never had such a professional design and outlook.

I'm grateful to God for meeting you. I was scared initially, you know na, naija things. hehehe.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Another testimonial, listen to him...

Kookny:
Oga bigdreams! How u dey?

It's been a while. I couldn't forget to express my complimentary remarks. Just that this LGA i was posted to, has some network issues.

I love the work you did, my CV has never had such a professional design and outlook.

I'm grateful to God for meeting you. I was scared initially, you know na, naija things. hehehe.

You can now reach me via my BB Pin: 2B6A257E
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Available.
Re: Professional CV Rewrite For Corps Members (other Graduates Inclusive) by Bigdreams(m): 4:50am On Jan 19, 2015
You can now reach me via my BB Pin: 2B6A257E

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stream II NYSC Corp Members To Commence Orientation In Jan 2017 / 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.