Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent (10548 Views)

When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? / Did Your Parent Teach Sex Education / If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by STENON(f): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
tolaxin: liar
Must you comment?

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
ok
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
dotuna3: just this morning my mum called my attention to this that when last did i call her parent(my grand pa) i couldn't give her a straight answer as it has been long i did so. i was trying to remember and ended up framing a date which is not true. the question is this how often do we call our grand parent.
Never.... Unless my dad says I should and I often don't know what to say to him
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Great! You modified my post,right?
I had to.......modify the other one, eway lliway alktay aterlay..you undersatand piglatin, right?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Danhumprey: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
mayapop: I had to.......modify the other one, eway lliway alktay aterlay..you undersatand piglatin, right?
No!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Danhumprey: No!
grin grin grin, ttyl!

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Danhumprey: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
mayapop: grin grin grin, ttyl!
Use the mail feature!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by fpeter(f): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2014
Titilayodeji13: I call my grama every saturday tho,not only her the grand mother of my wife too,I do call dem every saturday.

Good man, God bless you...you will reap the rewards here and hereafter.
Their prayers for you is worth more than gold. stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by tolaxin(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
STENON: Must you comment?
e dey pain u?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by odingidiong: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
dotuna3: just this morning my mum called my attention to this that when last did i call her parent(my grand pa) i couldn't give her a straight answer as it has been long i did so. i was trying to remember and ended up framing a date which is not true. the question is this how often do we call our grand parent.
gbam
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by 215keji(m): 4:55am On Jul 10, 2014
i only have one grandma left
Yoruba adage says "orisha bi iya osi laye" "there is no god like a mother on this earth" i will change it to there is no god like a grandmother on this earth.

im not in naija right now but iya baba mi(grandmother) calls me everyday, we discuss and gist and she teaches me a lot, her long prayers even frustrate me sometimes but i am starting to appreciate it because na she be d only one left. Omowumi alao is her name. I respect and love her to death. if she forgets to call us during the day she will call at midnight, i even do yeye asking her if shes doing nightvigil. God bless her

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
215keji: i only have one grandma left
Yoruba adage says "orisha bi iya osi laye" "there is no god like a mother on this earth" i will change it to there is no god like a grandmother on this earth.

im not in naija right now but iya baba mi(grandmother) calls me everyday, we discuss and gist and she teaches me a lot, her long prayers even frustrate me sometimes but i am starting to appreciate it because na she be d only one left. Omowumi alao is her name. I respect and love her to death. if she forgets to call us during the day she will call at midnight, i even do yeye asking her if shes doing nightvigil. God bless her

Oh that's so sweet. You just reminded me, my grandmother calls me "my namesake" in our language. I was named after her. I like having a special nickname that only she uses, just for me smiley

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by 215keji(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh that's so sweet. You just reminded me, my grandmother calls me "my namesake" in our language. I was named after her. I like having a special nickname that only she uses, just for me smiley

lol at you feeling special, and funny cos if i have a daughter, i would most likely name her after my grandmother if my family allows me to , gotta love the grannies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes / Why Do Nigerian Parents See Pidgin English As "Bad English"? / Describe Your Dad In Two Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.