Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations (45839 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community / Five Injured, 10 Vehicles Vandalized As PDP Thugs Attacks Ambode’s Campaign Team / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by johnbosco97(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Deltagiant: [/b]

There is even a more deadly plan for the Ikwerres as the new Orashi state will see 95% of the upland Igbo groups moved out of Rivers state and which by default reverts the Ikwerre (Igboid) to the pre Bayelsa minority status in Rivers state. A big dilemma as neither the Ijaws nor the ikwerres would want to relinquish their claims over PH. Consequently, GEJ and Patience went for the overkill to push for Orashi state.

Let me tell you, there is no amount of propaganda by Ijaw that will make entire Igbo race to relinquish PH whether Ikwerre accepts being Igbo or not. Igbo are watching with keen interest. When the time comes I jaw will know. The will have to defeat over 50 million Igbo to take over PH. Ikwerre should join other Igbo speaking tribes to generate Igbo tribe for rivers. We expected them to lead their kinsmen but they are rather propagating division making them vulnerable to destruction by their enemies especially I jaw. Time will tell.
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by ElFenomeno1: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2014
Weeps?! lol ..... pathetic criminal! grin
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2014
But why?
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by mbulela: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2014
obayaya:

Gbam!!!

The biggest gainer

You are a learner.
tony Princewill is a learner. He is just wasting hus own time and money. Facebook politician.
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by obayaya(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2014
mbulela:

You are a learner.
tony Princewill is a learner. He is just wasting hus own time and money. Facebook politician.

Lemme give you one expo!!!

Rivers state has 2 major grassroot politicians of note. Nyesom Wike and Tonye Princewill.

Take that to the bank.
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by otokx(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Tonye Princewill reminds me of Sergent Awuse, Ogboru and Buhari. The more they contest, the more they loose.
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by Roozzaay(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Weeps?! lol ..... pathetic criminal! grin

grin grin grin grin abeg i no fit laugh, i dey fast cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by kipesco(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2014
This news is all but lies. I have not heard of this news from my local stations only on forums. Let some provide a valid link from a responsible newspaper like the guardian news paper.
More over Wike has never said to be governor people called on him to declare. Even so, i know Jonathan will never allow an ikwerre man to succeed another ikwerre man not now that he is trying to stop the northern from holding down power.
More over, the candidate will be chosen from Abuja and not in Rivers State.
If Wike was to contest as a governor he would have resigned long ago. Don't be filled with untrusted rumors. If it was so Rivers State would have shaken.
Wike might not be the governor but he will not leave PDP.
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by Okudiover(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2014
This can only mean two things, either some eminent fathers of the state do not endorse Wicked... Sorry wike for obvious reasons (his sore reputation or his clan- Ikwere) or Amaechi's pedigree for performance is putting pressure on Abuja to bring him back to PDP. Don't forget he was forced out of the party, he didn't leave willingly. Furthermore, Amaechi's expectations in APCrooks was not met since his party's influence in his state and South-South as a whole falls below that of the more populous South-West and Northern Nigeria as a whole. Oh boy na so I think am oh!
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by Bimpe29: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2014
What a world? He is being paid with a due coin. grin grin grin
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Is Nyesom Wike not the minister of education? Shouldnt he be concerned about how to resolve the lingering polythecnic lecturers strike that has lasted for almost eleven months?
are u a learner .. when an incompetent nincompoop is placed in a position in Nigeria.. it is just a settlement position. he will use it to bide his time for the next elections when he will be called up to take a better position of fight for the best position with his peers.. Wike refused to be settled again. This is his time to chop and he is weeping because someone else has already sat down to chop his position grin grin
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by JEITO: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
Universities were on strike for 6months he didn't share a tear, polytechnics hav been on strike for over a year nw, he hasn't shared a tear! Just goes to show where his heart is
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by omusiliyu(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
finally. he's yet to see anything. i'm very sure that he will still follow bro Amaechi at the end of the day. Amaechi bu eze ooo grin cheesy
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by SkyRider1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Been reading a lot of James Hadely Chase huh! THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES, THE SUCKER PUNCH, MY LAUGH COMES LAST.... Very good titles. Might as well dust em up again.
matify:

This tout once alleged that Gov. Ameachi will be arrested as he steps down from office, now see how the cookie crumbles?

He has been dealt the sucker punch finally and Gov. Ameachi now has the last laugh.

What goes around comes around. This is the beginning of the end of your political demise indeed.

1 Like

Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by Roozzaay(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Okudiover: This can only mean two things, either some eminent fathers of the state do not endorse Wicked... Sorry wike for obvious reasons (his sore reputation or his clan- Ikwere) or Amaechi's pedigree for performance is putting pressure on Abuja to bring him back to PDP. Don't forget he was forced out of the party, he didn't leave willingly. Furthermore, Amaechi's expectations in APCrooks was not met since his party's influence in his state and South-South as a whole falls below that of the more populous South-West and Northern Nigeria as a whole. Oh boy na so I think am oh!

you think ham well grin grin
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by olubenjazzy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
God catch wike.maybe Ʊ'll gat asup time now?
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by Gaskia: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
ok
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by Missmossy(f): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Eeyah,for him to cry it must have really hurt him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by kipesco(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
no truth in this post. Maybe Amaechi don pay to deceive people.
More over, the writing doesn't carry any weight at all.
Although i know Wike will not contest because if Wike disturb Amaechi a sitting governor then may disturb Jonathan if become governor or do u think Jonathan have got no heads?
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by mykemiley(f): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
In Wike voice #guyz make una go read 2day 's newspaper 'the nation' b4 una say I weep#

1 Like

Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by osaxx: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
THE OIL PRODUCERS SHOULD RULE ATLEAST......NICE STEP BY PDP, BUT WIKE SHOULD WORK WITH WHOEVERTHE CANDIDATE IS, PDP WILL COMPENSATE HIM WITH AMBASSADORIAL POST.....
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by OBB77(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Too soon to be real or true. Awaiting confirmation!
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by Nigeriakan: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
May he weep till kingdom come. That's just a top of the iceberg. He's put tears on many innocent Nigerian students' faces too. His real tears aren't let loose yet. May he be repayed in folds unmentionable. #WeepingWike needsaWiper

2 Likes

Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
So wike wept?
Which chapter and verse? (Lol)

ASUU+ASUP swear don dy catch up with this guy.
Moreover he who plays the pipe dictate the tone;I guess wike forgot that too.
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by mbulela: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
obayaya:

Lemme give you one expo!!!

Rivers state has 2 major grassroot politicians of note. Nyesom Wike and Tonye Princewill.

Take that to the bank.
Tony Princewill is an Internet politician. Take that to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by coldFLARES1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
When I see Wike, I see a fortunate man whose skull is packed full with 'akamu' instead of the grey matter. Whatever, he felt he was, I simply cannot understand the basis on which he justified his guber ambitions when his tribesman is current governor and his ethnic stock does not control an overwhelming political majority in the state.
He needs to be told that he got his rewards when he acted his brief as a henchman.
Did you say he cried? So he is spineless that he could not defy the powers that be. Shows he and Amaechi are not of the same stock. He doesn't deserve my sympathy!
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by obayaya(m): 1:59am On Jul 09, 2014
mbulela:
Tony Princewill is an Internet politician. Take that to the bank.

ok
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by Ametamma: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2014
I love this game call politics. this is really like one of these our nigerian movies, this is just part three of the movie, more parts still to come. Waiting for the next.
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by abbas2(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
lakhadimar: Is Nyesom Wike not the minister of education? Shouldnt he be concerned about how to resolve the lingering polythecnic lecturers strike that has lasted for almost eleven months?
As long as he represents the interest of GEJ in Rivers,his office is intact.Minister of education ke?He is the minister of THUGucation.Superman of GEJucation in Rivers!

1 Like

Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by jt2010: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Wike Weeps As PDP Blocks His Gubernatorial Aspirations by laoludavid(m): 12:42am On Jul 10, 2014
That serves him right. Shebi dey say im be barrister? so he never read abi he don forget the first law of power(DON'T OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Children Being Used Again In The North / Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times / Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.